Terri Rose Events Reviews

8 | Floral Park, NY

8 Reviews for Terri Rose Events

8 Terri Rose Events Reviews

Daniel · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin to review and thank Terri for what she did for us at our wedding at the Queens Museum on 9.22.18? I was unfamiliar with the services of a D.O.C. until my friend recommended we hire one. Our wedding was at a museum, so there was a lot of moving parts that needed to be managed while the catering company and catering coordinator focused on their main task: feeding our guests. Terri swooped in and took over from me a few weeks before the wedding. I am a mega-planner and giving up communication to my vendors was not easy to do, but Terri made sure I was in the loop with everything. If anything, I was overly aware of everything happening at any given moment. When it came to the rehearsal and the actual wedding, it felt like Terri was omnipresent. We had an extremely difficult job of having only a little over 2 hours to transform the museum once it closed into a wedding venue and Terri handled this transformation with ease. She also worked with the DJ and Officiant to coordinate and run our ceremony, which was absolutely beautiful. Next, she made sure everything ran incredibly smooth throughout the night. When our DJ seated guests for dinner too early, Terri sprang into action to make sure plates were on the move. We also were able to leave the event to head to our after party without worrying about packing things and cleaning up, Terri handled it all. Also, I should note that we had an unexpected curveball thrown our way when a gigantic concert was announced 2 months before our wedding that happened just a few hundred feet from the museum. This was an additional unexpected (and monumental) task that she handled with ease. Terri was always available for advice and as a sounding board for ideas we had throughout our planning process. She really was incredible. If you are reading this and in the market for a coordinator, please don’t give Terri a second thought.

Gloria · Married on 04/14/2018

There aren't enough words to describe Terri and her Team(Lindsay & Natalie) . They were professional, knowledgeable, outstanding , the list can go on . We could not have asked for a better Team. They made my day stree-free , they took care of every aspect and detail from morning till night . I would highly, highly recommend them to every bride . Believe me you will enjoy you day more then ever .

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Terri and her girls are life savers! They helped me every step of the way when planning the most perfect wedding. Stress was not an option with Terri Rose Events. They think of everything and go through all details with you until you feel like everything is just right. My wedding day would have not been as perfect as it was without them! Terri, Lindsay and Natalie helped pull everything together and made our day even more special! XOXO

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

If you're thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator think no further. Terri from @TerriRoseevents is one of the best choices you will ever make!! Terri and Jill are top notch. They are so detail oriented and professional, I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding! Terri and Jill took care of things I never thought of from making sure the bouquets were dry before we held them against our dresses to holding my lipstick all night (in case I needed ) They took care of all gratuities at the end of the night and packed away our gifts. My wedding was perfect because of Terri an Jill! I can't thank them enough.
    Love you girls XO

Vanessa · Married on 02/17/2017

An absolute pleasure to have Terri by my side on such a special day. She made feel at ease every step of the way during wedding planning, but most importantly, I knew that she had everything under control once i walked down the aisle. Terri is a perfectionist, professional and kind woman she truly made all my expectations come true.
    Thank you again.

Terri Rose Events 1

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2016

Working with a Terri made my day! She is professional and makes you feel like you have known her for years. It was like having a best friend to ensure all the things that are important get done. She anticipated my needs and made sure my husband and I had a stress free day.

Alyssa · Married on 10/10/2015

Terri is amazing! She thinks of every little detail and gets it done. I felt so taken care of that I could relax and actually enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about a thing. I can’t recommend her enough!!

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Terri and Jill were sweet, energetic and priced well for a day-of coordinator. They went out of their way to transport rehearsal dinner flowers to next day wedding venue. That being said, attentiveness at wedding and small details were missed. I wouldn't have minded if I didn't see pictures of them in our photo booth and hanging out in the bridal suite while I still wore my heels (had wanted to switch) 4 hrs in to party. My parents had no glasses during their toast. Hopefully this attentiveness has improved since my special day.