Terri Rose Events

Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number

About Terri Rose Events

Terri Rose Events is an experienced wedding coordinator that caters to couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Terri considers herself lucky to be part of your special celebration, working hard until your dream wedding has been brought to life. After helping a close friend with a wedding in Manhattan, Terri quickly realized that she had a strong passion for event coordination, eventually starting her own company. Couples can take advantage of complimentary consultation that will take place several months before your event. From there, Terri will be able to cater her skills and services to make your vision a reality. Contact Terri Rose Events today for all of your wedding coordination needs!

During the consultation period, you will benefit from unlimited contact with Terri, a wrap-up meeting one month before your event and final vendor confirmation. Her day-of coordination will ensure that every part of your special day is executed to your exact specification. This planner's services include:

• Day-of coordination

Wedding shoes
Wedding shoes

8 Reviews for Terri Rose Events

Daniel · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin to review and thank Terri for what she did for us at our wedding at the Queens Museum on 9.22.18? I was unfamiliar with the services of a D.O.C. until my friend recommended we hire one. Our wedding was at a museum, so there was a lot of moving parts that needed to be managed while the catering company and catering coordinator focused on their main task: feeding our guests. Terri swooped in and took over from me a few weeks before the wedding. I am a mega-planner and giving up communication to my vendors was not easy to do, but Terri made sure I was in the loop with everything. If anything, I was overly aware of everything happening at any given moment. When it came to the rehearsal and the actual wedding, it felt like Terri was omnipresent. We had an extremely difficult job of having only a little over 2 hours to transform the museum once it closed into a wedding venue and Terri handled this transformation with ease. She also worked with the DJ and Officiant to coordinate and run our ceremony, which was absolutely beautiful. Next, she made sure everything ran incredibly smooth throughout the night. When our DJ seated guests for dinner too early, Terri sprang into action to make sure plates were on the move. We also were able to leave the event to head to our after party without worrying about packing things and cleaning up, Terri handled it all. Also, I should note that we had an unexpected curveball thrown our way when a gigantic concert was announced 2 months before our wedding that happened just a few hundred feet from the museum. This was an additional unexpected (and monumental) task that she handled with ease. Terri was always available for advice and as a sounding board for ideas we had throughout our planning process. She really was incredible. If you are reading this and in the market for a coordinator, please don’t give Terri a second thought.

Gloria · Married on 04/14/2018

There aren't enough words to describe Terri and her Team(Lindsay & Natalie) . They were professional, knowledgeable, outstanding , the list can go on . We could not have asked for a better Team. They made my day stree-free , they took care of every aspect and detail from morning till night . I would highly, highly recommend them to every bride . Believe me you will enjoy you day more then ever .

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Terri and her girls are life savers! They helped me every step of the way when planning the most perfect wedding. Stress was not an option with Terri Rose Events. They think of everything and go through all details with you until you feel like everything is just right. My wedding day would have not been as perfect as it was without them! Terri, Lindsay and Natalie helped pull everything together and made our day even more special! XOXO

Award

Terri Rose Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4