Terraform Entertainment

Portland, ME View map
$4,257 Most Popular Price

$4,257 Most Popular Price

Terraform Entertainment is a wedding videography service based in Portland, Maine. Alice Grindling is the primary creative behind this operation, and she is assisted by her second photographer, Molly. This highly talented, versatile team of artists can help capture your celebration sincerely. Their documentary approach focuses on each individual moment, preserving the smiles, laughter, and tears of you and your loved ones on your special day.

Owing to their many services, Terraform Entertainment offers couples a customizable experience. Beginning with a basic package, you can then choose the add-ons you would like for your special day. Some of these include a 12-15 minute feature, ceremony coverage, a video of the speeches, and more. Your satisfaction is vital to this team, meaning they welcome client revisions in the creative process of making your highlight film. Other services available from these professionals include:

• Multiple cameras
  • Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,257

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 11/18/2019

Best wedding decision!

We LOVED working with Terraform! They are responsive, kind, fun, and so efficient. They helped guide us all day, both in terms of videography and moral support! It was more like having friends with cameras rather than vendors that we booked. We couldn't be happier with our sneak peek and can't wait to see the full video. Our footage that we've seen so far is beautiful, and we could not have asked for a better videography experience throughout this entire process. Thank you so much for making our day extra spectacular!
    Allie L. Married on 10/12/2019

Hire them!

Alice and Trevor were the absolute icing on the cake for our wedding. From the beginning, Alice was an absolute pleasure to talk to, and responsive to any requests/ideas. We had a blast the day of the wedding filming, both Alice and Trevor were beyond respectful, fun and sweet. They helped us to stay within our budget, and form a package that worked well for us, and we had preview films literally the next day, and multiple others leading up to the actual wedding video. My husband and I have watched it about 100x already and would not have changed a thing. Thank you thank you thank you! I could not recommend them enough!
  • illustration stars

Team

Alice  Grindling
Alice Grindling
Owner

Hello! My name is Alice Grindling. I am a cinematographer with a passion for documentary filmmaking. I love the energy of a wedding day, the ready made environment for magic to be nurtured and captured. I am passionate about all of the details that were painstakingly planned, the magical moments that pop up that maybe, no one else can see.

As a cinematographer my work has taken me to the Amazon in Peru following a group of nurses, to the heart of NYC working for non-profits. I am passionate about each person I work with, and passionate about telling their story beautifully.

The Still Life Photography The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Terraform in NYC back in July - BEST Videographer team around. I wish they were based in Chicago! We hope to be back to work with them soon - highly recommended. And their video work is flawless.

Portland Portland, ME, 04103
7072920487
Location of (Terraform Entertainment)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding