15 Magaw Place, New York, NY 10033 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Terraform Entertainment

Terraform Entertainment Inc is a wedding videography company based in New York, New York. Founders Alice Grindling and Trevor Rickner believe in the human instinct of storytelling. With this belief in mind, they create videos that combine cinematic and documentary filming styles. Let them produce a wedding film that will have you feeling exactly as you did on your wedding day 10 years from now.

Terraform Entertainment Inc has three wedding packages available: Basic, Documentary Feature and Our Love Story. They also offer a variety of add-ons and extras, including rehearsal dinner, complete speeches and complete first dance coverage. The company is available to travel to your wedding destination. Copies of your footage can be provided via digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive formats. Other services available include:

• Additional hours

5 Reviews for Terraform Entertainment

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautifully Genuine

Hiring Terraform Entertainment was one of the best decisions I made while planning for my wedding. At first I wasn’t sure I NEEDED a film of the day of. Then I heard so many brides say that it was the best decision they made, or that they regretted not doing so – so I messaged Alice, and the rest is history. From my very first interaction with Alice, I knew Terraform and my wedding were a match made in heaven. She was authentically enthusiastic in learning everything about the day, and I felt like we were old friends rather than two people who messaged each other a week prior online!

Alice and Trevor the day of the wedding were amazing. They put everyone at ease, and many of my family and friends raved about how much fun they were! It’s true what everyone says – your wedding day turns into a joyous blur. I’m so happy Alice and Trevor were there to capture the parts of my wedding I will never forget, and all of the little moments I missed. I wanted our featurette to be, above all, authentically us – and they couldn’t have been more spot on. Our film is equal parts picturesque and goofy, and I wouldn’t want it any other way! They told our story beautifully and genuinely, and it’s a film we will cherish for the rest of lives together. Thank you both for laughing and crying along with us on our big day - and for the best dang wedding video ever!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Mauritz Majelyne · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing experience!

Alice and Trevor were a true joy to work with. They were professional, punctual and efficient as well as a great emotional support to help relieve the stressfulness of a day like this.
    The end result they provided us with was not beautiful. They were able to capture not only our day, but also what we mean to each other perfectly. It felt like the video was made by a friend who truly understood us and our wishes/needs. We would highly recommend them for any videography you need done!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

Wonderful people who took the time to get to know us and what our vision was. We were very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Terraform Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• The Still Life Photography
    The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Terraform in NYC back in July - BEST Videographer team around. I wish they were based in Chicago! We hope to be back to work with them soon - highly recommended. And their video work is flawless.

• 15 Magaw Place New York, NY, 10033 See on map