Portland, Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Terraform Entertainment

Terraform Entertainment is a wedding videography service based in Portland, Maine. Alice Grindling is the primary creative behind this operation, and she is assisted by her second photographer, Molly. This highly talented, versatile team of artists can help capture your celebration sincerely. Their documentary approach focuses on each individual moment, preserving the smiles, laughter, and tears of you and your loved ones on your special day.

Owing to their many services, Terraform Entertainment offers couples a customizable experience. Beginning with a basic package, you can then choose the add-ons you would like for your special day. Some of these include a 12-15 minute feature, ceremony coverage, a video of the speeches, and more. Your satisfaction is vital to this team, meaning they welcome client revisions in the creative process of making your highlight film. Other services available from these professionals include:

• Multiple cameras

Videos 7 Videos

8 Reviews for Terraform Entertainment

Allie Leblanc · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire them!

Alice and Trevor were the absolute icing on the cake for our wedding. From the beginning, Alice was an absolute pleasure to talk to, and responsive to any requests/ideas. We had a blast the day of the wedding filming, both Alice and Trevor were beyond respectful, fun and sweet. They helped us to stay within our budget, and form a package that worked well for us, and we had preview films literally the next day, and multiple others leading up to the actual wedding video. My husband and I have watched it about 100x already and would not have changed a thing. Thank you thank you thank you! I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Molly

Molly Merendino · Married on 02/11/2019

Stop your search now!

I hope I am eloquent enough to fully express how grateful I am to have found Alice! Not only did she create the most beautiful highlight reels (multiple) and a perfect wedding film for us, but she is just the perfect energy you want by your side on the big day! She was calm, creative, and patient. She was intuitive and helpful even with elements outside of her job description. She was easy to plan with and extremely patient with me when it came to picking the music for the video, and all that jazz. ;)

Seriously, do yourself a favor and at least explore her work on her page and meet/chat with her.

P.S....Congrats on your engagement!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Terraform Entertainment Pricing

Terraform Entertainment Price Rates

Terraform Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Client Revisions
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2450
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

Team of Terraform Entertainment

Alice  Grindling

Alice Grindling

Owner

Hello! My name is Alice Grindling. I am a cinematographer with a passion for documentary filmmaking. I love the energy of a wedding day, the ready made environment for magic to be nurtured and captured. I am passionate about all of the details that were painstakingly planned, the magical moments that pop up that maybe, no one else can see.

As a cinematographer my work has taken me to the Amazon in Peru following a group of nurses, to the heart of NYC working for non-profits. I am passionate about each person I work with, and passionate about telling their story beautifully.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Terraform in NYC back in July - BEST Videographer team around. I wish they were based in Chicago! We hope to be back to work with them soon - highly recommended. And their video work is flawless.

• Portland Portland, ME, 04103 See on map
    646-392-7980 (Phone number)
    Location of (Terraform Entertainment)