70 East 77th Street, #8A, New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About tanaRi events

tanaRi events is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. As a full-service wedding planner, this company is dedicated to creating memorable events. Clients praise tanaRi for her accommodations, communication skills and stress-free planning. Contact this experienced wedding planner today to get started on planning the wedding of your dreams!

Experience
The team at tanaRi consists of founder Riri Patel and Meghan Day, Jillian Watson and Brackett Bilodeau. Together, they have won many awards, including the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award and the Platinum Vendor award from Maharani Weddings.

tanaRi events offers full planning and partial planning to fit the needs of you and your partner on your special day. Riri's services include:

• Day-of coordination

tanaRi events 6
  • Nancy

Nancy A. · Married on 05/18/2019

tanaRi is the BEST!

Riri and Jillian were the absolute best planners I could have asked for. After getting engaged, I met with one other planner and looked at a few venues on my own, not clear on guest count, budget or even vibe/ceremony style. I was overwhelmed and trying to navigate unknown territory. Enter Riri and Jillian. These two women provided me with so much advice, guidance and general support that I literally barely stressed during the planning process. Their vision and organization allowed everything to fall into place, assuring me every step of the way that everything would be fabulous, and it truly was. tanaRi events did everything from coming up with a beautiful vision, helping me find and choose vendors, coordinating with family, and tackling items that needed more coordination with grace. Above all, they were extremely organized and kept a constant eye on the overall time line, which is crucial. My wedding venue was perfect and each vendor went above and beyond my expectations. Halfway through the planning process, I engaged them to also plan a welcome party the Thursday prior fo 60 people which was a huge hit. I'm obviously partial, but my wedding was an absolute dream and I can say without a doubt that tanaRi events is the reason (along with, ya know, my husband haha). tanaRi held my hand every step of the way, with Riri literally holding my hand right before I walked down the aisle. I say with zero reservation that tanaRi is creative, professional, and worth every penny. I even joked with Jillian after the wedding that I wish I could take her with me into the rest of life too. 100% recommended.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 05/16/2019

Made the wedding planning process so easy!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Tanari team. They were beyond profressional and executed all aspects of the wedding day perfectly. We were able to sit back and enjoy our special day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• 70 East 77th Street, #8A New York, New York, 10075 See on map
    917-746-0137 (Phone number)
    917-628-0273 (Other Phone Number)