70 East 77th Street, #8A, New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About tanaRi events

Based in New York City, tanaRi events is a wedding planning company that creates one-of-a-kind celebrations. Founder Riri Patel is the creative director of an experienced wedding-planning team. This group has crafted distinctive experiences for couples since 2010 in both the United States and abroad.

The planning team of tanaRi events is ready to personalize your special-day celebrations to match your exact desires. These professionals will realize your wedding vision through elegant planning and graceful execution. Their wedding packages include full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, and intimate pop-up weddings. These coordinators are also experienced in managing destination weddings and are able to plan travel accommodations and incorporate local culture into special celebrations. You can contact this team at any of their offices in New York City, California, and India for additional details.

Follow tanaRi events on

tanaRi events 5
  • Nancy

Nancy A. · Married on 05/18/2019

tanaRi is the BEST!

Riri and Jillian were the absolute best planners I could have asked for. After getting engaged, I met with one other planner and looked at a few venues on my own, not clear on guest count, budget or even vibe/ceremony style. I was overwhelmed and trying to navigate unknown territory. Enter Riri and Jillian. These two women provided me with so much advice, guidance and general support that I literally barely stressed during the planning process. Their vision and organization allowed everything to fall into place, assuring me every step of the way that everything would be fabulous, and it truly was. tanaRi events did everything from coming up with a beautiful vision, helping me find and choose vendors, coordinating with family, and tackling items that needed more coordination with grace. Above all, they were extremely organized and kept a constant eye on the overall time line, which is crucial. My wedding venue was perfect and each vendor went above and beyond my expectations. Halfway through the planning process, I engaged them to also plan a welcome party the Thursday prior fo 60 people which was a huge hit. I'm obviously partial, but my wedding was an absolute dream and I can say without a doubt that tanaRi events is the reason (along with, ya know, my husband haha). tanaRi held my hand every step of the way, with Riri literally holding my hand right before I walked down the aisle. I say with zero reservation that tanaRi is creative, professional, and worth every penny. I even joked with Jillian after the wedding that I wish I could take her with me into the rest of life too. 100% recommended.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 05/16/2019

Made the wedding planning process so easy!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Tanari team. They were beyond profressional and executed all aspects of the wedding day perfectly. We were able to sit back and enjoy our special day!

tanaRi events 9
    tanaRi events 10
    tanaRi events 11
    tanaRi events 12
    tanaRi events 13
    Sent on 06/03/2019

tanaRi events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• 70 East 77th Street, #8A New York, NY, 10075 See on map
    917-746-0137 (Phone number)
    917-628-0273 (Other Phone Number)