70 East 77th Street, #8A, New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About tanaRi events

tanaRi events is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. As a full-service wedding planner, this company is dedicated to creating memorable events. Clients praise tanaRi for her accommodations, communication skills and stress-free planning. Contact this experienced wedding planner today to get started on planning the wedding of your dreams!

Experience
The team at tanaRi consists of founder Riri Patel and Meghan Day, Jillian Watson and Brackett Bilodeau. Together, they have won many awards, including the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award and the Platinum Vendor award from Maharani Weddings.

tanaRi events offers full planning and partial planning to fit the needs of you and your partner on your special day. Riri's services include:

• Day-of coordination

28 Reviews for tanaRi events

1 User photo

tanaRi events 1

Neehan · Married on 11/10/2018

Could not have gotten through my day without them!

There are no words that can capture my gratitude to the planners at tanaRi events.

Meghan was my planner for my wedding and she is an incredible one! Throughout the wedding planning process, Meghan was attentive, smart, detailed-oriented and most importantly, kind. From the day we met, Meghan was understanding about the complexities of a mixed-culture wedding. She heard my concerns and continued to provide solutions and suggestions through the planning process.

While my contract with tanaRi was for month-of and day-of planning, Meghan continued to check-in regularly as we prepared for the big day. When it came time for walk-through's Meghan spent a full day with us finalizing details at the hotel, venue and after party locations (even though this was well beyond her scope). She helped us with a full itinerary and reviewed it with me prior to the wedding day.

On the day itself, Meghan arrived with her team punctually and ready to take on the day. My sisters even commented on her calming and soothing nature that helped with keeping me calm on a stressful day. All of the day's events went off without a hitch! Riri was also present at the wedding to oversee everything. Even at the close of the wedding they wrapped up all of the outstanding pieces, swept the full bridal suite and delivered all of our items to our hotel.

There were a lot of sensitivities in bringing our two cultures together, but Meghan and her team handled everything with utmost respect and professionalism. Would highly highly recommend them if you are considering hiring tanaRi events.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    tanaRi events 2

Rajeev · Married on 10/24/2015

I am really glad we choose tanaRi events for our wedding planning. Jillian took care of everything. She and her team were reachable at all hours and adjusted to our changing needs to make our wedding perfect. We did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the event and were able to relax and have a good time. There vendors were professional and competent in their fields. I would like to give a high praise to Jillian- she payed attention to detail and took care of the little things that made a difference. She is organized, cheerful and has a calming presence making her a great person to work with. Thanks.
    If you are considering a wedding planner, I would recommend it. We were grateful we did and felt it was well worth the money.I highly recommend tanaRi!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

tanaRi events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

• 70 East 77th Street, #8A New York, New York, 10075 See on map
    917-746-0137 (Phone number)
    917-628-0273 (Other Phone Number)