2629 Bayshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 668 to 325
Availability Check your date

About Tampa Garden Club

The Tampa Garden Club is a lovely setting for outdoor weddings and gatherings. The garden, grounds, and bay provide beautiful backdrops for your special event and pictures to cherish all of the memories! The Tampa Garden Club building is a contemporary 6,000 square foot building. The Grand Ballroom is a wonderfully adaptive space with a stage and multi-story window wall facing the bay.

Guests can enjoy views of the romantic and lush gardens out one window, and gaze out across the scenic and tranquil bay through another! The Tampa Garden Club provides the historic charm of South Tampa with the peace and tranquility of lush nature! Perfect location for wedding ceremonies, receptions, social parties, meetings, luncheons, bridal and baby showers, and more! Feel free to contact us for a tour!

Follow Tampa Garden Club on

ShultzReceptionPics003

36 Reviews for Tampa Garden Club

Jessica Scanlon · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful venue, beautiful people

Wanda is absolutely amazing and made my wedding day perfect. She went above and beyond and assisted with WHATEVER I needed. When I had an issue with a vendor and asked for her advice she just went and handled it. Exceptional customer service. She partnered great with my day of coordinator and was extremely considerate to any request we had. She is talented and truly passionate about her job. Portia is the exact same, they are a great pair. I am so thankful to both of them as the venue alone is beautiful and the people inside are as well. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend meeting them and learning more about this facility.

-Jessica & Joshua

David · Married on 06/09/2018

We can't say enough good things about Wanda and Portia and our experience at the Tampa Garden Club for our daughter's wedding on June 9th. They went out of their way to make this everything we had hoped for in creating the perfect day. Their attention to detail and their personal attention given to us was incredible. We were treated like family and we can't thank them enough. We HIGHLY recommend this venue and their wonderful staff.

David and Paulette K
    Tampa

LeShanda · Married on 05/05/2018

I absolutely loved the Tampa Garden Club and working with Wanda!! Her professional and enthusiasm gave me so much peace!! My wedding was a beautiful dream and I couldn’t be more grateful!!!

Tampa Garden Club FAQ

• What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Carrollwood Florist
    Carrollwood Florist Wedding Florists

We love working at the Tampa Garden Club! It's a beautiful facility overlooking Bayshore. The room is a blank canvas, allowing for any style/theme. The team at the Tampa Garden Club is wonderful, we always look forward to working with them!

• Puff 'n Stuff Catering
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering Wedding Caterers

The Tampa Bay Garden Club is a gorgeous place to hold a wedding. The picturesque gardens make for great photos to cherish forever and the Ballroom is just as gorgeous! This truly is a great venue!

• 2629 Bayshore Blvd. Tampa, FL 33629 See on map