Takes the Cakes by Millie

Takes the Cakes by Millie

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Takes the Cakes by Millie

Specializing in wedding cakes, groom cakes, and customized celebration cakes.
Takes the Cakes was born in my mind and heart many, many years ago and in early 2005 I had the opportunity to realize my dream by opening a fully legal commercial cake shop dedicated to creating customized and tasty decorated cakes.

No pastries, cookies, pies and hardly a cupcake...just made-to-order cake designs! Decorating cakes for close to 20 years, my experience, passion and attention to detail are what set apart my cakes and keep my clients happy.

My work standard is Quality over Quantity which in my vision translates into beautiful cakes for weddings, birthdays, baby showers and other special occasions. To uphold my standard, a limited number of cakes are accepted per week, so appointments or phone consultations are necessary.

The best way to reach me these days is by email at milliecakes12@aol.com. My shop hours are by appointment only and I am closed on Sunday and Monday.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (5)
Cakes (4)
Groom's Cake (4)

1.0

Don't bother find another cake company. I can say from their rating they are awesome, so much so that you won't get your date. I am giving almost a two year advanced notice and they said they are booked.
DON'T BOTHER

Profile Picture Holleigh, 9/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I’ve used Millie several times for my cake needs, and recently hired her to bake our wedding cake in September, 2017. As always, she did a downright fabulous job. The cake was incredibly beautiful, and exactly what I had described to her that I had wanted. And Y’ALL – it was DELICIOUS!! We went with yellow cake, with milk chocolate filling and butter cream icing. It was so moist and perfect!! We provided cake flowers (including succulents) for Millie to add to our cake and she did a beautiful job arranging those on our cake. I will continue to use Millie for my future cake needs!! Thanks again Millie!!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Millie did such an amazing job with our wedding cakes! We had a pretty traditional bride's cake which was amazingly delicious and so beautiful! Exactly like her sample photos. She even placed the flowers/cake topper perfectly and provided a cake stand. The groom's cake had a "traditional tattoo" theme which needs a certain level of artistry and technique to pull off - Millie pulled it off perfectly! It was probably the most talked about thing at our wedding. Definitely a special touch and the groom loved it and couldn't get over how accurate the artwork was. Any time I need a cake in DFW I am definitely reaching out to Millie again! Amazing value for the quality, and you deal directly with the owner who is incredibly professional and friendly.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Takes the Cakes by Millie Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00

1 VIDEO

Takes the Cakes! by Millie
1:57 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Go with TAKES THE CAKES BY MILLIE!!!!!!!!!! The best in the business !!!! The cake are very beautiful designs with a very talented designer Millie....Oh, the cake are so good tasting also !!!!!! if you need a cake or etc.. for any event call Millie she with make it happen....You Rock Millie!!!!!!!

Takes the Cakes by Millie literally takes to heart your wedding cake dreams!

I recommend the services of Takes the Cakes by Millie to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events