11111D North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75243 Map · Phone number

About Fancy Cakes by Lauren

Lauren Kitchens started Fancy Cakes by Lauren in 2000 and quickly became one of the premiere cake artists in the Dallas wedding and event industry.

Every client meets with Lauren to design a cake that best suits their event. All aspects of the event are considered throughout the cake design process. This one-on-one service, attention to detail, and ability to connect with each client is what sets Fancy Cakes by Lauren apart from the rest.

Fancy Cakes continues to receive accolades in the industry with glowing reviews and features as seen in D Magazine, D Weddings Magazine, Grace Ormond's Wedding Style Magazine, The Daily Candy.com, Dallas Luxury Magazine, Dallas Brides Magazine, Paper City, The Knot's Real Weddings Magazine, and The Knot Magazine (named the Best of the Best wedding cake bakeries). Fancy Cakes has been voted three years in a row as "Favorite Wedding Cake Bakery" by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners.

89 Reviews for Fancy Cakes by Lauren

Fancy Cakes by Lauren 6
Fancy Cakes by Lauren 7

Jaimie · Married on 06/01/2019

Lauren is Amazing

Lauren was so easy to work with and she really nailed my cake. We were a very traditional decor couple and she made us an all cake, square tiered, lemon and chocolate cakes, with real flowers wrapped around the cake. She easily worked with my venue, planner, and florist seamlessly. Her mocha filling is wonderful and I could eat a whole bowl! You really can't go wrong choosing Lauren and her wonderful cake designs.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

The best of the best! Lauren was so easy to work with from the first email I sent her. She goes above and beyond with her cakes. She knows exactly how to bring your vision to life. Literally! Her cake is so delicious it was hard to decide which flavor of cake to go with at the cake tasting. No matter which one you go with, you cannot go wrong. I got the most compliments at my wedding over my cake. People are still talking about it to this day! If you want to wow your guests with your cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren is your person! So beyond happy we went with her!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Mindy · Married on 03/30/2019

Elegant White Wedding Cake

I used Fancy Cakes by Lauren for my wedding cake and couldn't be happier! Lauren made the wedding cake process a breath of fresh air during all the chaos of planning a wedding. I had a dream of a very traditional elegant white wedding cake that had attributes from my grandparents wedding cake. I knew that this wasn't an easy task and Lauren would be the only one to make this vision a reality. Lauren exceeded all expectations as the cake was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted just as good as it looked. During the cake testing, we loved all of the choices and had a very hard time choosing because all the flavors tasted so wonderful. Our wedding guest still talk about our wedding cake and how it was one to remember. Lauren created a cake that my family and I will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Fancy Cakes by Lauren for all your cake needs.

Sent on 06/29/2019