Tacoma Union Station

• McMenamins Anderson School

3 Reviews for Tacoma Union Station

• User6806741

**no events here till 2026**

**ATTN BRIDES. NO EVENTS HERE TILL 2026**I just called today 06/24/2020 in regards to renting the Tacoma Union Station for our 2021 wedding. I called 253.863.5173 x2 as well as x223. I also called 253.347.5682. I was told that there are renovations happening in the area and they will not be doing any events at the Tacoma Union station till 2026. I thought other brides might like this information as well. Its a big bummer as the Seattle Union station is no longer doing weddings and now the Tacoma Union Station is not available till 2026.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2008

We loved the union station! It was the venue of our dreams! Everything was easy and centrally located!

Sent on 07/06/2008

tecla · Married on 06/07/2008

3.0

We used Union Station for our wedding reception. It is a beautiful old building with awesome chihuly glass sculptures in it. The only problems we had were that it is a federal building so no gifts were allowed in and we also had to have three security guards. Also you have to pay by the hour for your set-up and clean-up times so it can get a little bit pricey. The guards turned out to be extremely nice and helpful, the building have wonderful lighting built in so you don't have to pay for someone to come in and do it for you. I would highly reccomend useing this facility!

Sent on 08/19/2008

• 1717 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, WA, 98402 See on map
    Location of (Tacoma Union Station)