1225 3rd St Marysville, Marysville, WA 98270 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Marysville Opera House

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Getting married on 10/31/2019

Amazing service

Our time at the Marysville Opera House was very pleasant. The staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. They were very excited for special day and answered all of our questions. The atmosphere was stunning and we are so happy we chose it.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2011

The Marysville Opera House is an amazing little gem on exit 199-- Definitely a fantastic venue that, as everyone says, needs VERY LITTLE decoration. We put up a few pinwheels, decorated the tables, and called it a wedding!
    Gene and Debi were consistently amazing: Answering every question, and making everything VERY clear.
    I'd like to think I'm very laid back (maybe too laid back) and I don't think about contracts: Gene and Debi write up all of their contracts in amazing detail specifying EXACTLY what you're getting and EXACTLY what is not included in the price of the venue-- I knew what I was getting, and what I got was as written PLUS Gene's amazing help the night of.

They both also kept us on track during the rehearsal. -- They had, I think, 2 or 3 more rehearsals that evening-- They were able to keep us going in a timely manner without making us feel rushed in & out of the facility.

Additionally-- Prior to the wedding day, we took plenty of advantage of their open houses! You can take pictures, hope & dream, & share the space with friends and family during that time. This is a fantastic idea that they have developed & one that I know is definitely used by many of the brides & facility users.

They also have guest vendors there on wednesdays-- You can check out florists, photographers, etc. Great ways to do some cross-promoting! :) Gene and Debi have thought of everything, take magnificent care of the space, and made our day absolutely magical.
    Thank you both for everything: I'm recommending the Marysville Opera House to every couple I know! :)

Sent on 10/02/2011

Marysville Opera House's reply:

Thank you, we enjoyed working with you also and wish the two of you a long and happy marriage.
    Deb & Gene
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2010

The Marysville Opera House is an amazing venue, very little decoration is needed because the owners have kept it looking beautiful. The historic look and feel is perfect for a wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better location.
    The owners Debi and Gene are AMAZING. I can't even count the number of times I went to the open houses to work on my floor plan, getting idea's from them on where tables would/should go to accomodate my handicapped and scooterbound guests.
    Due to the timing of my hair and makeup team and when I wanted to do pictures Debi and Gene were able to clean up from the wedding the night before to allow me into the venue 2 hours before my scheduled time.
    I was given full access to everything I needed and after the ceremony they both came back and were there to help transition the room for the reception. If given the choice to do it all over again I would most certainly choose the Marysville Opera House.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Marysville Opera House's reply:

The Bride and Groom were what made this a wonderful wedding........they were so kind and gracious to work with, it was our pleasure.

Marysville Opera House Pricing

Marysville Opera House Price Rates

Marysville Opera House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 240
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• Heather Mayer Photographers LLC
    Heather Mayer Photographers LLC Wedding Photographers

The owners are very helpful, kind and take care of their clients!!

• DA Productions DJ & Lighting
    DA Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

I have been apart of 3 different weddings healed at Marysville Opera House and I would highly recommend this venue. They are a first class act. DJdavid at DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services

• Catch The Beat Productions - JD The DJ
    Catch The Beat Productions - JD The DJ Wedding DJs

Marysville Opera House is by far one of my favorite venues, performing about 20 events a year there. It is the perfect setting for your wedding or special occasion, the sound is perfect, the dance floor is amazing, the staff - Debbie and Gene are personal and the best(Love you guys!). It's the perfect setup! I love how I can setup easy, enough room for audience participation. Perfect to DJ or the photo booth! Marysville Opera House and Catch The Beat work hand in hand, amazing teamwork.

• 1225 3rd St Marysville Marysville, 98270 See on map