Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry

Salon & On- Location Hair & Makeup Services

Swell Beauty is a Published Salon & On-location Hair & Makeup Company that specializes in Weddings and Special Occasions. We are located in Orange County, Ca but we will travel to your location Domestic or International. We are focused on bringing out the true beauty of our brides, to help them look and feel amazing. We believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and timeless.  With years of professional experience behind us, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services tailored to you.  These are special moments in your life, and we are honored to be a part of them! We are also available to book weddings out of state.

Swell Beauty is not your typical H & M Company. When I started this business I really wanted to stand out in the Hair & Makeup Industry. I have made it a point everyday to be more apart of all aspects of the Brides Hair & Makeup needs. Right down to making sure that all my clients Hair & Skin are prepared for their engagement Shoots, Bridal Trial Run and their Big Day. I Strongly feel that its all about the small details in coordinating that set us apart from other Artists.

Most Importantly, we are passionate about what we do and we love making our Clients Beautiful for their Big Day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

Dee is the absolutely best, hands down. Working with her on my elopement work was just a dream. I want to fly her to all my events, she is that good!!! Sweet, friendly, easy going and extremely talented. Her studio is super cute and a great place for a trial. You can't go wrong with swell beauty!!!!

Profile Picture User6173664, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! She did a stunning job! Created the exact look I was going for and made me feel like a queen on my special day! I looked and felt beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dee was awesome! She did my hair better than I could have eve dreamed of on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for any bride to be or for any special occasions!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney , 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry Pricing

220x220 sq 1442003154945 swellbeautyclassicbride4
220x220 sq 1442003192723 swellbeautyclassicbride3

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Dee and her team at Swell Beauty are top notch. Not only is Dee a fantastic person (and fun to work with) but her work is beautiful. I have had the pleasure of seeing two brides transformed with Dee and what I love most is that they come out looking like the best version of themselves (instead of overdone). Dee's ability with updos is also amazing. They are so intricate, feminine and beautiful. I refer every bride who is need of hair and makeup to Dee!

Had the pleasure of working with Swell Beauty during a fusian Indian wedding I was hired to photograph in LA last spring. These ladies are true professionals and really made the bride look her ultimate best!

Swell Beauty is a great company to work with they are very talented. All of their hair and make-up artist are very professional. The bride and her bridal party always look amazing and refreshed. We recommend them to any bride that want to look flawless on their very important day.

I have worked with Swell Beauty on several occasions and can whole heartily recommend their service. They are true geniuses with their work and very professional. You can't go wrong going with Swell Beauty

Salon Address-1751 So.Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651   See On Map