Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number

About Sweetie Faces Makeup Artistry

***Please contact me at my email sweetiefaces@yahoo.com separately from this website because this website requires us vendors to purchase credits to get your information when you inquire on our services***
I am specially trained in certified in the art of makeup. I worked for MAC cosmetics for years and recently, I decided to venture out and use the skills and talents I learned there to bring my makeup artistry services to you. I do every kind of event including BRIDAL, school dances, model photo shoots, Anniversary parties, runway makeup among many many others. I will say though, that I love doing BRIDAL the most. My passion is to create timeless, beautiful makeup for your special day. Beautiful makeup takes time and skill to perfect. It takes practice and a certain level of competency. I have been to skill building seminars and meetings and have excessive training. I am MAC certified and as there are many wonderful makeup company's out there, I do use only MAC for all your makeup artistry needs because of the flawless finish, pigments, and incredible quality brushes. There is no need to worry about anything for your wedding or special event. I will come to you with my kit full of beautiful colors, every color foundation there is and all the right tools to make you absolutely beautiful.

CoverofKnot
DSC09191
Photoxpress58133241
Photoxpress81747151
Photoxpress58133791
Sweetie Faces Makeup Artistry
Abbie and her bridesmaids!  I did their makeup too. Abbie is the middle. This is the after picture.
Abbie and her bridesmaids! I did their makeup too. Abbie is the middle. This is the after picture.
georgous
georgous
Use
Use1
Use3
Use6
Use12
Sweetie Faces Makeup Artistry
During (me doing her makeup)
During (me doing her makeup)
CoverofKnot
DSC09191

9 Reviews for Sweetie Faces Makeup Artistry

Gia · Married on 10/26/2012

I couldn't brag enough about how amazing Sarah and her services were! She was so sweet and professional. My makeup artist had stood me up just a few weeks before the wedding and when I had found Sarah she was more then willing to help me out! She was super easy to work with and got my vision correct the first time around! I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day. Better then I thought I could!! I would recommend her to absolutely anybody!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Liz · Married on 10/08/2011

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She was easy to communicate and schedule with, fun, fast, and did a fabulous job on my and my mom's (mother of the bride) makeup. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I was (and still am)!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Trang · Married on 01/22/2011

Sarah did such an amazing job on all of the girls' make-up! She is such a lovely person to work with, and she made the whole experience fun and relaxing. She even did some light make-up on the flower girl for free so she wouldn't feel left out. =)

Sent on 01/31/2011