11452 S. Cindy Ct., Plainfield, IL 60585 Map · Phone number

About Sure Shot D.J. Service

Sure Shot D.J. Service is a full service Disc Jockey service that creates unforgettable events that are as unique as each of our clients. We are constantly updating our music library with all the newest music, we stay current with music trends, and we always make sure our equipment is state of the art. We have been serving the entire Chicagoland for more than 20+ years.

c34ade496d4c0bbd 1265058021584 SureShotSystempictures001
DJ equipments
DJ equipments
c34ade496d4c0bbd 1265058021584 SureShotSystempictures001

5 Reviews for Sure Shot D.J. Service

Christine · Married on 08/03/2018

We cannot thank Lenny enough for providing our music for our Wedding. It was perfect !
    Very professional and accommodating! I highly recommend Sure Shot !

Sent on 08/24/2018

Elaina · Married on 06/02/2018

What a fun night of dancing and memories, Lenny and the gang made our special day so much more amazing! We are so SO happy with how the evening turned out!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sure Shot Photo Lounge is AWESOME! We already had a DJ (my husband himself!), but we used their photo booth services after being very impressed with their service at our friends' wedding. Cheryl could not have been more nice or more helpful! When she heard we were doing a themed wedding, she brought awesome props to go along with it! And she helped me when I wanted to insert my custom footer for the strips. To say the photo booth was a huge hit would be an understatement.. Everyone LOVED it. And, we appreciated it being so large and handicap accessible. So glad I went with the upgraded package because the scrapbook is AWESOME! What a wonderful keepsake for life. Thank you so much for everything, Cheryl and staff!!

Sent on 12/08/2015