24 Cletus Street, Staten Island, NY 10305 Map · Phone number

nigido wedding

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Supreme Entertainment

cassandra · Married on 09/09/2016

Supreme Entertainment services were superlative on my wedding day. Tom Banis & his staff went above and beyond to please me & my husband. I had a very explicit song list and had dreamed for many years of the songs that would be played on my wedding day. Tom adhered to all my requests and I NEVER SAT DOWN! I danced the might away! I received so many exemplary mentions of Tom & staff, from my guests. They were more than pleased, as I also. The photo booth and lighting were a huge hit! The personal touches were far beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Supreme Entertainment for any occasion.

Myra · Married on 07/31/2016

Tom was the DJ for our wedding on 7/31/2016, and he was fantastic in every way. We met with him a couple of months beforehand to discuss songlists and a special video intro we wanted to do for us and our wedding party. Tom was enthusiastic and highly professional from start to finish, and his great attitude encouraged us and made the planning process fun.

On the day of the wedding, he made sure everything went smoothly. The songs we requested were played (we wanted a lot of Motown and 60s/70s/80s) and our guests had a great time. We were afraid a lot of people wouldn't dance since our guests were generally an older crowd, but amazingly, Tom was able to get everyone on the dance floor. The video intro was a big hit; Tom did a great job announcing everyone and his MCing throughout the night was awesome. And, when a problem came up where we hadn't sent Tom the right music file to play for our first dance, he took care of it and everything went fine!

In conclusion, we were extremely happy with Supreme Entertainment and they helped make our big day very special and very tailored to us, exactly according to our requests. We can't recommend them highly enough!

bobby · Married on 06/01/2013

went above and beyond. great service. was at event super early. ran the show. without him I doubt things would of ran as smoothly.

Award

Supreme Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 599.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 24 Cletus Street Staten Island, 10305 See on map