Sugar Cat Studio

• Lilac Patisserie
  • Tondi Gelato
  • Lele Patisserie

6 Reviews for Sugar Cat Studio

Alison Riede over at Sugar Cat Studios was awesome! Not only were her cupcakes to die for, but her response to emails was almost instantaneous! I began doing a little homework for my daughter and wrote several vendors enquiring about favorite desserts and Alison totally filled the bill! She provided a mouth watering Key Lime Cheesecake and scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake for the bride and groom, as well as an absolutely delicious gluten free option , White Chococolate Coconut! Many thanks to Alison for her professionalism and attention to every delicious detail!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Meg · Married on 05/31/2014

Alison was the best! I picked her based on a recommendation from a friend, and her winning my favorite baking show, Cupcake Wars. She impressed me so much in person with her wonderful flavors, flexible attitude and willingness to get exactly the flavors I wanted. We worked side by side to create the perfect and personalized flavors for my husband and I. I also have to add that I brought my gluten-intolerant friend to test gluten-free flourless chocolate cakes and it was delicious!! My final flavors featured in my Dessert Barn with a buffet of desserts included:

1. "Mexican Hot Cocoa" - Cinnamon Chocolate cake with marshmellow frosting dusted with chocolate powder

2. "Jossi's Oreo Cookie" -Chocolate Cake (not vanilla we decided) with vanilla frosting

3. "Really Red Velvet" - Red velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting and Mini Chocolate Chips

4. "Champagne Toast" - Summer Fruit with Champagne Frosting - Blueberry surprise in cake

5. "Meg's Sweet & Salty" - Salted Caramel with Pearls around top

Thank you so much again Alison! Your cupcakes exceeded my expectations and people raved about them all night!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kate · Married on 07/20/2013

Ali with Sugar Cat Studio makes the best cupcakes! Her flavors are so unique and she makes them look so pretty! We had 5 different flavors of mini cupcakes: honey ricotta cheesecake with strawberries, blackberry syrah, white chocolate raspberry, pink champagne, and blueberry french toast. Every single one was delicious! She also made us a small cake (which was quite sizable!) to cut.
    Months before the wedding, we were able to taste 8 different cupcakes to make our flavor choices. We also like to go to her cupcake pairings with champagne at Corks and Crowns, where we tasted other flavors as well.
    Ali let us borrow her cupcake stands and plates, as well as frames with the names of each flavor for the wedding at no extra charge.
    She was super affordable and her cakes were incredible. Our guests raved about them and there were none left at the end of the night! We can't wait to unfreeze our cake to eat the rest on our anniversary!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Real Weddings

• Santa Barbara, 93105 See on map
    Location of (Sugar Cat Studio)