The Cakery

Atascadero, California View map

The Cakery is a bakery located in San luis Obispo, California. With over 10 years experience, the staff is excited to work with you to create a custom cake to match your vision. That doesn’t mean that they don’t think that what’s inside matters any less — they only use the freshest ingredients.

Products Offered

Each order starts with a complimentary consultation to understand your wants and needs. After you have decided on the specifics, you’ll be invited to a tasting to make your final decisions including your desired style of icing, tiers, and decorating design. The staff at The Cakery can accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions including vegan, gluten free, and nut free. In addition to traditional cakes, you can order cupcakes and groom’s cakes in one of three flavors: devil’s food, carrot, vanilla. In addition to those traditional flavors you have the option to add a filling of the following:

• Salted caramel buttercream
  • Coconut buttercream
  • Lemon buttercream
  • Woman-owned

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Lacey
    Lacey Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Cake of my DREAMS

Amy at The Cakery took my design inspo photos and created the wedding cake of my dreams! Our other vendor backed out last minute and she was able to squeeze us in. The cake was STUNNING, we got so many compliments on it. Not to mention it was so tasty! I would highly recommend Amy at The Cakery!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra R. Married on 08/14/2021

Our Custom Cake was Perfection!

I contacted Amy within 2 months of our wedding date as our first baker backed out. I had my heart set on an Earl Grey Tea Cake with Honey Buttercream. I later requested she decorate it with raw honeycomb. Amy shared her excitement in trying something new and provided an incredible sampling. She shared with me her plans for it's aesthetic, and it came out more beautiful than I could imagine! I highly recommend the Cakery to anyone!
    Photo Credit: Sefra Kay Photography

The Cakery's reply:

Alex, thank you for trusting me with such a special part of your wedding. You and Lupe were so kind, gracious, and a joy to work with. I'm happy to make your dream a reality.
  • Ali T
    Ali Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommend!

We love The Cakery! Both Lonielle and Amy were fantastic to work with. Our tasting with Amy was so much fun, and because all of their cake flavors are so delicious, it was hard to narrow down our selections! Amy was super helpful and accomodating as we discussed options for our wedding cake and cupcakes, and she was attentive to every detail as we talked through our vision. Not only were we able to ultimately select a variety of flavors (funfetti!) and frostings, but she was able to provide gluten-free cupcakes for some of our guests. Cutting our cake on our wedding day was such a fun and memorable moment - the cake was absolutely gorgeous, and exactly what we were envisioning! The cupcakes for our dessert table were also incredible, and everything tasted so amazing! We were thrilled with our desserts from The Cakery - thank you, Amy and Lonielle!!

The Cakery's reply:

It was a true pleasure to work with you! Thank you for allow us to make your wedding desserts. We know you have a choice of vendors, and it’s never lost on us the privilege of being a part of your special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner