Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SubRosa Floral Design

"Flowers are my passion and I'm blessed to be passionate about my work. Flowers are an amazing beauty of nature and I am continually in awe of them; a pink stripe in a white tulip, the fragrance of a sweet pea, the layers of petals in a rose. We specialize in weddings and events focusing on every detail with the intent and desire to create to enhance your wedding day. We ensure your event gets all the personal attention it deserves. Whether your taste is simple and organic or elegant and over the top, we can design to fit your style.

-Claudia Blasi, owner and lead designer

(310) 408-7727

SubRosa Floral Design 1
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/21/2018

SubRosa is the one.

Claudia of SubRosa Floral Design is a miracle worker, a creative genius and the best this industry has to offer. She is so patient and easy to work with, and her eye is spot on. I admittedly had several ideas when it came to planning our wedding floral, my Pinterest boards were all over the place! She kindly helped me narrow my vision down to exactly what I wanted and helped create a flow between the bright beachy look we wanted for our outdoor ceremony into the more sophisticated citrus rustic-chic vibe we desired for our centerpieces. The final result was flawlessly spectacular. Our ceremony archway was an absolute dream - I cried when I saw it! She managed to fuse the exact vivid color palette we wanted and make it work throughout the wedding party bouquets and boutonnières without being matchy. She created an ombré walkway of petals down the aisle that was breathtaking. Inside the ballroom, the centerpieces were divine, softer florals with accents of citrus and touch of long dramatic greens that I love. All night, in a room full of very high tastes, our guests kept gushing about about our stunning floral design! Start to finish, Claudia is a pleasure to work with and, hands down, the best in the industry. I can’t wait to hire her again. You would be so lucky to get SubRosa to design your event!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    SubRosa Floral Design 2

Laura · Married on 11/06/2015

Sub Rosa Floral made all of my pintrest dreams come true!

Everything Claudia created went above and beyond my expectations. She took my visions and made them better! I instantly fell in love with every suggestion she made. From the eucalyptus garland lining the aisle of our ceremony to topping our gold lanterns with delicate blush floral - it was all perfect.

Through the entire planning process Claudia was supportive, patient and professional. Her passion and excitement for what she does made me even more excited to work with her.

She created 4 different arrangements for the guest tables and the bar that complimented each other while still being incredible on their own. The floral on our arch had a wonderful organic feel that truly complimented out outdoor ceremony. And when it was transferred to our sweetheart table it became a lush, elegant focal piece. My bouquet was to die for. I wanted to carry it with me all night. And her suggestions to add a second color/ texture to the bridesmaids bouquets really made them pop.

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Claudia and her team at Sub Rosa Floral. Everything was flawless!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Claudia came highly recommended by my coordinator and I’m so happy we went with her. She listened to what we wanted and handled quite a few last minute requests that we ended up making. She was really a hero of the wedding – when my friend who was supposed to make my bouquet fell through Claudia was able to step in and make me a beautiful and unique bouquet, full of succulents and pretty pink flowers, just what I wanted. She also made a gorgeous corsage for our officiant/friend, and perfect boutonnieres for the groom and best man. She designed awesome centerpieces of succulents for us, using exactly the plants we wanted. She even made a rustic cake stand for us when we suddenly desperately needed one! She is full of great ideas and great suggestions. It was a big relief to have someone so smart, event savvy, and with such excellent artistic vision on our wedding team.

Sent on 08/26/2015

SubRosa Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SubRosa Floral Design 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet
    Bouquet style and flowers to be chosen by florist but complimentary to bride's bouquet or cake flowers. Mention you found us on Wedding Wire to get your free toss bouquet.

• Serene Image Photography
    Serene Image Photography Wedding Photographers

SubRosa is an amazingly creative florist. Acting as my florist for my own wedding, Claudia took my ideas and executed them perfectly and beyond my expectations. She worked with things that I had created myself and set them up beautifully. She helped me hone my many ideas for design and came up with something unique and memorable while utilizing things that were most important to me. I have recommended her to clients as well and they have all been beyond pleased.

• Michael T Regan Photography
    Michael T Regan Photography Wedding Photographers

SubRosa Floral Design created amazing pieces for my wedding. Being a photographer with an eye for detail and color, I knew I wanted to work with someone who had the same high standards as I do. No easy task. She did a fantastic job and handled the stress of a large wedding with professionalism and confidence. I'd recommend her to anyone.

• DB Creativity
    DB Creativity Wedding Planners

Sub Rosa Floral Designs - I have recommended so many times with confidence and so appreciate all the time, expertise and beauty you create! Thank you

• Los Angeles, California, 90189 See on map