Black Orchid is a floral boutique and design studio that is located in the heart of Beverly Hills. Olga and Victoria, European designers, founded this brand when realized that through event design they could express and share their vision, emotions and feelings.
Flowers for us are more than just a beautiful material, it is a tool we use to create a new worlds and to express the true style of a couple.
Their main goal is to create a unique environment and atmosphere to celebrate and to reflect brides and grooms inner life.
Our approach is based on a deep work with a client and all team members. It is essential for us to design projects filled with philosophy and meanings. If such sounds good to you, we are the team for you.
On average, our weddings are:
- Classic weddings with a garden flow and floral design with the traditional set of flowers (hydrangeas and roses), is about $6,000 for 100-150 guests
- Luxury and upscale design with orchids and deluxe flower selection is $9,000 - $15,000 for 100-150 guests
- Custom design - from the scratch. Designing sketches, working on style and concepts, construction of structures - $15,000-$30,000 for 100-150 guests
How do we work?
1) Meeting with the couple. To save your time, we would ask you to fill in the special questionnaire. The more detailed information and background data you provide, the more detailed and accurate offer we would be able to create.
You can directly move to the Questionnaire now - https://forms.gle/zSF5ihediDFzFbcCA
2) Preparing preliminary event conception.
We are ready to share our vision and structure of your celebration. Without going into details or sketches.
We will demonstrate stylistics and possible event concepts with mood boards and pallet examples. We will provide a very approximate estimate to make sure we are on the same page.
A small intimate wedding’s average cost starts from 6000 USD.
If it is a big wedding with many details and unusual and unique design ideas, minimum cost estimates at approximately 15 000 USD.
See examples of the offers and estimates here
3) Next step is deposit and signing the contract
We treat every event with responsibility. Having shared values is important for us, as a huge interesting work of creating your event is waiting ahead!
That is why we do first 2 steps prior signing the contract.
We are developing a unified design concept of your event. First, we create an idea, then we choose different contractors.
We responsible for:
- Designing invitations and all wedding printing materials
- Creating the style of the bride, the groom and bridesmaids
- Floral design
- Constructive design
- Ordering rental decor elements
- Controlling all providers on every step of project preparation.
If you share our vision and values, we would like to invite you to fill in the questionnaire in order to move onto the next step.