Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Styles by Renee Marie

"Your hair is my canvas"

"Your hair is my canvas." Creating a custom style for every bride. She will give you the hair of your dreams and enjoys every moment of it! Fun, confident, understanding, and patient to give you the hairstyle you desire for your wedding day.

Renee Marie loves styling hair so much, she also wants to share how to with the world. With her customized bridal hair workshops and private classes, you can learn the tricks of the trade and how she does it.

She has been in the field for 14 years, since she was 16 years old. And has always had a passion for styling, attending all of the hairstyling competitions all the way up to State Finals in beauty school.

Renee Marie has been featured in: Floridian Weddings, Modern Salon, Behind the Chair "2016 Oneshot Awards" Nominee in the Updo & Braid categories, Samvilla, American Salon and is a Platform Artist for Pink Pewter.

Schedule

Hair Trial (5)
On-Site Hair (5)
Consultations (4)
Blowouts (1)

Renee is an incredible hairstylist. She did a beautiful job for my mother and I. She is an excellent professional plus she has a great and sweet personality. Thank you! :)

Profile Picture Valentina, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is AMAAAAZING!!! From trial to day of wedding, everything was perfect. Her updos and work is so “clean” and creative. You seriously do get a unique and beautiful look. Imagine florida humidity and still my hair held up well with little fuz! I got so many compliments on my hair. Besides her beautiful work, she is super sweet.. always quick to reply.. and is a true professional! We had a tight schedule in the morning starting at 445 AM. She had a timeline for a total of 8 people to be done by 830 latest and it followed through PERFECTLY. Any bride knows how crucial time is on wedding day. Sounds like stress that early in the morning but nope! She’s quick, confident, and so so talented! From trial date, she was undoubtedly one of the best and most confident decision I made during the entire wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Quyen, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is a dream to work with - I wish I could have her as a personal hair stylist! She is very professional, kind, and talented. She gave me a fabulous French Twist when I had super short hair, and recreated a gorgeous updo twice (for my trial and wedding day) with her personal flair. I really love working with her, and would trust her with any hairstyle. Thank you, Renee!

Profile Picture Noelle, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I worked with Renee for a client's wedding and she was fantastic. In all my years of planning I have never seen one stylist be able to get EIGHT girls done (all with long/thick hair no less) not only on time at 30 mins per girl, they all looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, stayed in place the entire night. Nothing is more disappointing than spending money to get your hair done for a wedding and it falls out 20 minutes into ceremony- I promise you that will not happen if you hire Renee. She is so talented and the absolute sweetest, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her for a destination client of ours. I will absolutely be referring Renee to my future clients near and far- she travels too so don't hesitate to reach out to her if you are not local!

4 PROS I KNOW