Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Style Perfect Weddings and Events

Style Perfect Weddings and Events is a full service event planning company that styles and plans modern, fresh and chic events. Dedicated to innovative ideas, expert planning and coordination, premier vendors and upscale design, Style Perfect Weddings and Events is the go to event planning team in Charlotte and the Carolinas for the fun and modern bride.

Follow Style Perfect Weddings and Events on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Style Perfect Weddings and Events

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Where shall I begin?! SPE coordinated my sister's wedding this past July and it was flawless! The wedding started on time, every detail was mapped out and even when I (the MOH) left the groom's ring in the hotel room, 20 minutes from the ceremony, SPE promptly rushed to get it and passed it to the Pastor LITERALLY right before the exchange! Little does SPE know that they saved me from being killed that day! LOL.
    But seriously, beyond being professional and perfectists, SPE simply takes care of their couples! I was more nervous about my sister's day that her, so to know that SPE had everything covered, just relieved the stress and let my sister be a bride and smile and enjoy every moment.
    I would absolutely recommend Carla and her staff for any event, not just a wedding! They have a keen eye for detail and are willing to go the extra mile, no matter what!
    SPE will definitely be my wedding planner/bridal shower planner/baby shower planner/any life event planner!
    Thank you for taking care of my sister on her special day :-)

Sent on 11/08/2013

Kyra · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about the impeccable service we received from Carla and her team for our 10.21.17 wedding at The Brawley Estate in Mooresville. Even though we hired Carla as our month-of coordinator, she was extremely helpful from the time we booked her with answering questions, sharing ideas, getting everything organized, and more. When the month of our wedding came, I realized that I truly didn't need to worry about anything else with the wedding because Carla had EVERYTHING under control - this was hard for me to accept as a very Type A bride who isn't used to relying on others, but Carla soon showed me that I had nothing to worry about. She asked all the right questions and thought of things that I hadn't thought of myself. When the big day arrived, literally everything went off without a hitch - if there were any minor bumps in the road, I wasn't aware of them! Our guests had an amazing time and raved about the wedding, many saying that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I owe so much of that success to Carla and the rest of SPE. Thank you thank you thank you! <3

Sent on 10/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Carla and her team were incredible to work with! We hired her as a month of coordinator and she absolutely went above and beyond for us. Her response time is very quick and she has connections will all the best vendors in Charlotte. I was not stressed about anything going wrong on the day of because I knew she had it covered...and she did. My wedding was amazing, it was exactly what I hoped it would be and more. All of my bridesmaids, who worked with other planners for their wedding raved about Carla and adored working with her on the day of as well. I consider myself very lucky to have had the chance to work with her and to know her as a person.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Award

Style Perfect Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Carolina DJ Professionals
    Carolina DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Carla is one of our favorites. She's such a joy to talk to and work with. She's respected in the industry and rightfully so. She's informed, creative, passionate and personal. We've done weddings together and are members of ISES together. She should definitely be someone on your list to call for planning a wedding or event!

• Cheesecake Etc.
    Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

I have know and worked with Carla for several years now and find her to be both professional and thorough in her planning. She was able to show one bride how to make a very simple style of table setting fun and festive on a shoestring. She has lots of ideas that will fit into any budget.