Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Style Perfect Weddings and Events

Style Perfect Weddings and Events is a full service event planning company that styles and plans modern, fresh and chic events. Dedicated to innovative ideas, expert planning and coordination, premier vendors and upscale design, Style Perfect Weddings and Events is the go to event planning team in Charlotte and the Carolinas for the fun and modern bride.

Follow Style Perfect Weddings and Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

19 Reviews for Style Perfect Weddings and Events

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Where shall I begin?! SPE coordinated my sister's wedding this past July and it was flawless! The wedding started on time, every detail was mapped out and even when I (the MOH) left the groom's ring in the hotel room, 20 minutes from the ceremony, SPE promptly rushed to get it and passed it to the Pastor LITERALLY right before the exchange! Little does SPE know that they saved me from being killed that day! LOL.
    But seriously, beyond being professional and perfectists, SPE simply takes care of their couples! I was more nervous about my sister's day that her, so to know that SPE had everything covered, just relieved the stress and let my sister be a bride and smile and enjoy every moment.
    I would absolutely recommend Carla and her staff for any event, not just a wedding! They have a keen eye for detail and are willing to go the extra mile, no matter what!
    SPE will definitely be my wedding planner/bridal shower planner/baby shower planner/any life event planner!
    Thank you for taking care of my sister on her special day :-)

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • KKMc

Kkmc · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Design and Coordination

I am a type A, detailed oriented person. I am crafty and creative. It seemed like an impossible task to find someone to design and coordinate my wedding. Style Perfect Events was phenomenal. Everything ran like clockwork and according to the detailed schedule they developed. Additionally, this team was able to take my vision and personal touches and develop a wedding design and atmosphere that was an excellent representation of me and my groom. So often designer have one look and if that's your look great but if not then it's just a beautiful wedding but "not you". This team had everything covered so all we had to do was "enjoy" the day...they had everything covered!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Style Perfect Weddings and Events's reply:

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for your review! We truly enjoyed working with you on the design and coordination. The wedding day was beautiful and we can't thank you enough for allowing us to play a role in such a monumental milestone. XOXO

Kyra · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about the impeccable service we received from Carla and her team for our 10.21.17 wedding at The Brawley Estate in Mooresville. Even though we hired Carla as our month-of coordinator, she was extremely helpful from the time we booked her with answering questions, sharing ideas, getting everything organized, and more. When the month of our wedding came, I realized that I truly didn't need to worry about anything else with the wedding because Carla had EVERYTHING under control - this was hard for me to accept as a very Type A bride who isn't used to relying on others, but Carla soon showed me that I had nothing to worry about. She asked all the right questions and thought of things that I hadn't thought of myself. When the big day arrived, literally everything went off without a hitch - if there were any minor bumps in the road, I wasn't aware of them! Our guests had an amazing time and raved about the wedding, many saying that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I owe so much of that success to Carla and the rest of SPE. Thank you thank you thank you! <3

Sent on 10/28/2017

Award

Style Perfect Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Carolina DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Carla is one of our favorites. She's such a joy to talk to and work with. She's respected in the industry and rightfully so. She's informed, creative, passionate and personal. We've done weddings together and are members of ISES together. She should definitely be someone on your list to call for planning a wedding or event!

• Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

I have know and worked with Carla for several years now and find her to be both professional and thorough in her planning. She was able to show one bride how to make a very simple style of table setting fun and festive on a shoestring. She has lots of ideas that will fit into any budget.

• Charlotte See on map
    Location of (Style Perfect Weddings and Events)