1200 Villa Place #402, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stunning Events

Fresh. Fun. Celebrations.

We believe the three most important aspects of a great wedding are an awesome venue, a rocking band, and an open bar. Round that out with delicious food, unique elements that tell your story as a couple, and you’ve got yourself a wedding that guests will remember as the best they’ve ever been to.

We would love the opportunity to learn more about you and your upcoming event and show you how we can create a fresh, fun, celebration that you and your guests will love. Contact Stunning Events today.

Follow Stunning Events on

RobinSite9copy
Kristin15copy

25 Reviews for Stunning Events

Veronica · Married on 06/04/2016

I hired Kristin to coordinate my wedding in Nashville this past weekend and she was truly wonderful and professional. Her vendor recommendations were spot on--I loved every single one. She was up front with me about budget and what things would really cost. She was extremely responsive to e-mail, text, phone calls, etc. I was a destination bride and she went out of her way to meet with me during my trips to Nashville. She was beyond patient and understanding in my annoying bride moments. Most important of all, though--on the wedding day I was completely stress-free because of Kristin and her team. They were always where I needed them and ready to jump in and help. Many, many people (some of whom have worked in the catering and events industry) said that it was the most flawlessly executed event they've ever seen. Our wedding was perfect and we could not even have begun to do it without Kristin. I am beyond happy we hired her! She is everything we ever wanted in a wedding coordinator and more.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Megan · Married on 08/16/2014

Kristin was worth her weight in gold!! My husband and I were planning our wedding from separate states and neither of those were in Tennessee... so there was a lot of scheduling and logistics to plan around and Kristin handled it in stride. We did most of our planning through email and skype sessions and the 2 times we were in Nashville together, she planned out all of the appointments so we could get everything done in bulk. My husband was reluctant to admit that we needed a planner until we were in Nashville for Thanksgiving and he saw all the legwork that Kristin put in to make our lives easier! Her vendor recommendations were perfect and she knew almost down to the dollar what the costs were going to look like for the celebration we wanted. The day of she handled everything and the ceremony and evening went off without a hitch. I had requested that all of the candles I purchased be saved and sent to us, and when we were missing some, Kristin contacted the vendors to track them down and get them to us. This is 2 months after our event. She goes above and beyond to make things right and she is worth every penny. We interviewed a few planners before the process and she made us feel the most comfortable and at ease. She planned a detailed budget which was super helpful and helped me to see where the money would go to. She handled my rambling 10 paragraph emails point by point and handled things like rental orders that I had NO clue about. I can't rave enough about her and recommend her to anyone looking for a planner! Best money I spent out of the whole thing!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Rose · Married on 05/24/2014

Kristin at Stunning Events is absolutely hands down the best decision I made! I am an extremely organized type A individual but after talking to some professionals they convinced me I needed a wedding planner and they were right! Kristin is amazing! After she gets a good feel for your budget and your style she suggests vendors that are perfect for you. I am 100% pleased with every single vendor we had! They were all incredible and fit my wedding perfectly! Besides suggesting great vendors and giving incredible advise, Kristin was a peace of mind for me. If I had any questions, concerns, or issues she would quickly resolve them. She was absolutely great and a joy during the planning process!

Kristin and her team were incredible on my wedding day! People always say as the bride you notice something wasn't right. Well everything was perfect for my wedding and I had bins and bins of decor! I was an out of state bride due to my job so I was a little worried things wouldn't be placed where I wanted them to be but everything was in the correct spot and exactly how I envisioned it. In fact, the night was better than I envisioned! Everything was on time and I was completely claim and relaxed. Kristin was there making sure everything was perfect and I probably would have forgotten things if it wasn't for her! She had my purse, my phone, my laptop, and bags all day. She gave it to me when the night was over and I could actually think straight! Kristin and her team had all the presents brought to my parents room by the time the reception was over. They setup and cleaned up everything for us as well! Kristin and her team gathered left over decor that we picked up later in the week. This was very important to me because I wanted my family to enjoy themselves all night and not worry about cleaning. Also a bonus, Kristin had food and cake in our hotel room waiting for us which was amazing!!! I highly recommend Kristin! She gave my dream wedding and allowed me to enjoy it too!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Stunning Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Details by Sarah Elizabeth
    Details by Sarah Elizabeth Wedding Planners

Kristin and her team are fantastic. She is so knowledgeable of the wedding industry in Nashville and has a recommendation for every bride's price point and style. She is so well prepared and works well under pressure if there's a glitch on the day of. Her events are always top notch and a delight to work!

• Cosmo Creations Entertainment
    Cosmo Creations Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kristin is one of our favorite wedding planners to work with! She is very detailed and keeps all the wedding vendors in the loop from beginning to end.

• Menu Maker Catering & Events
    Menu Maker Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

They are an amazing event team that is a joy to work with. It makes our job easier to work with a professional group.

• 1200 Villa Place, #402 Nashville, 37212 See on map