681 Main Street Suite 323, Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Studio Nouveau

Studio Nouveau is an award-winning photography company based out of Waltham, Massachusetts. They're a bold and joyful company that takes their job seriously, but not themselves. Most couples become their friends and continue to use them for other life milestones. Studio Nouveau uses a contemporary and photojournalistic style to capture the happiness you'll surely feel on your wedding day.

Experience
This photography company was established in 2007 and has since won WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award for 2009-2012 and 2014-2018. Laura Woolfson is the owner and lead photographer of Studio Nouveau. She studied photography at California State University and earned her MFA in Visual Art from the College of Art and Design at Lesley University. Her work has been published in Conde Nast, Huffington Post and Boston Magazine.

This full-service photography company offers multiple wedding packages to choose from which range from six hours of coverage to all day. Their services include:

• Digital files
  • Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding day, Studio Nouveau will also shoot the following:

• Engagement shoot

Studio Nouveau 6
Studio Nouveau 7

Riannon Hambleton · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect photography

We could not be happier with our experience and the resulting picture. Lara is so easy to work with. We have wonderful photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day, and plan to use SN for family photos in the future. Also a beautiful guest book and thank you cards, and soon a wedding album. Our timeline was stress free and the family photos were efficient so we could get to happy hour! Our first look was very magical. Lara and Allana put us completely at ease and made us look and feel our best.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2019

Gorgeous photographs!

Studio Nouveau was recommended to us by a friend for our wedding at The Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston, and we are so happy that we hired them for our engagement shoot and wedding! The team is incredibly friendly, responsive and professional. When we met with them in person, they made us feel right at home and we genuinely enjoyed spending time with them! We reviewed the beautiful photographs of other couples they had worked with, and we knew they were the photographers for us!

Admittedly, we were both hesitant to do an engagement shoot. Once we saw the gorgeous wedding guest books comprised of engagement photographs that Studio Nouveau offers we were on board! Because we had originally thought that we would not be doing an engagement shoot, it took place only 6 weeks before our wedding. They went above and beyond to provide us with our photographs and our guest book well in advance. Both are absolutely stunning, and we love looking at them! They really captured who we are as a couple in lovely posed and candid shots!

On the day of the wedding the team arrived early (which was much appreciated!) and was friendly and professional to everyone. They have an eye for detail, and we are thrilled that they made sure to capture each one (especially after months of planning and designing!).

We received a link with a preview just a few days after our wedding, and the photographs are more beautiful than we could have imagined! We cannot wait to see the full gallery! We highly recommend Studio Nouveau, and feel so lucky that we had them with us to document our special day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Studio Nouveau's reply:

Aww we love this so much! It was the best day - we're so honored to have been there for the celebration!

Cailin · Married on 06/23/2018

Lara is amazing! I am SO lucky to have had her recommended to me for a boudior photo shoot. I used the shoot as my husbands wedding gift this past June and I honestly feel like it was a gift to myself as well. I had so much fun the entire time I was in Lara’s studio. I felt pampered with hair and makeup first then when the shoot started Lara made me feel confident, strong and sexy. She truly takes away any nerves you could ever have. Now on to the best part my photos came out AMAZING! There is not one thing I would change about them. Every angle, look and pose was on point all because of Lara’s expertise! I highly recommend Lara and Studio Nouveau for any photography needs you may have, especially boudoir!

Sent on 07/09/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Studio Nouveau FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

Real Weddings

• Stephanie Teague Events
    Stephanie Teague Events Wedding Planners

The gals at Studio Nouveau are amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with and their pictures came out amazing! I hope we get to work together again soon!

• Kate Parker Designs
    Kate Parker Designs Wedding Planners

I love working with Kate and Lara! When my clients are looking for photographers who want to be a bit spontaneous, aren't afraid to be sarcastic, and have very artistic eyes, I always suggest Studio Nouveau. Their images are whimsical, quirky, and just beautiful. A fun pair to work with at every event, I think Kate and Lara have created an amazing niche for the bold and beautiful weddings they photograph!

• Weddings with Spirit
    Weddings with Spirit Wedding Officiants

Talent, professionalism, kindness and humor....did I say talent?? I highly recommend Studio Nouveau for your photography. They are amazing !

• 681 Main Street, Suite 323 Waltham, 02451 See on map