38 Riverside St., Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Barbara Lynch Photography

Barbara Lynch Photography is a Danvers, Massachusetts-based wedding photography company. Barbara Lynch is the talented and experienced photographer behind the lense who has been photographing weddings for nearly 25 years. Barbara Lynch Photography beautifully combines photojournalistic and traditional photographic styles to create the beautiful wedding images that couples cherish for many years after the big day.

Barbara Lynch Photography is happy to capture you wedding day, as well as schedule an engagement shoot for you. She is up for traveling to where your wedding day is being held, and has additional hours as an option, too. Your event is her main focus, and is why she only schedules one event per day to ensure your wedding receives the complete attention it deserves. Some of Barbara Lynch Photography’s other services include:

• Custom graphics
  • Hand-coloring
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Toning

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Barbara Lynch Photography can provide your images in any of the following products:

• Canvas
viv154265

55 Reviews for Barbara Lynch Photography

Erin L. · Married on 12/15/2020

Exceptional

Barbara is simply awesome ! Personable and made our whole session comfortable and fun! She is creative and provided amazing photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Elexis

Elexis M. · Married on 10/11/2020

Spectacular!

Barbara is truly amazing!
    My husband and I had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. About 6 weeks prior to our October wedding, we decided to schedule our wedding sooner. We did not have any vendors planned. Barbara came to my rescue! Through word of mouth from a dear friend of mine, Barbara was highly recommended to me. I spoke to her on the phone the same day as the recommendation, and immediately I knew Barbara was one in a million. She was very responsive, so kind and truly talented. My wedding was at Danversport, where everyone knew her! I was told by so many of the workers there how amazing Barbara was, in addition to how she photographed their wedding. It was so exciting to hear! Barbara kept in touch with me throughout my 6 week planning and made me feel so reassured. I never once felt anxious about my photographer.
    On the day of my wedding, Barbara was the first one there. She took amazing pictures of me and my bridal party getting ready. She was so fun and prepared. Barbara had so many tips for me through my special day! I felt as though she was my wedding planner and photographer. It was wonderful! Throughout my whole wedding, Barbara made me feel like a superstar! She took the most beautiful pictures of me, my husband and our families. Her work is impeccable. I cannot find just one picture I love, because I truly love them all!
    Barbara was the most supportive person for me through my wedding and made my special day amazing.
    Every person at my wedding commented on the friendship I had with my photographer. Barbara was supportive of me, my husband and my family through the entire day. She photographed every single detail. But, Barbara was more than just my wedding photographer. She became my life-long friend. When I think back to my wedding day, I am eternally grateful I had Barbara as a huge part of my day. She is the most down-to-earth, sweetest and talented person.
    Thank you so much Barbara for your expertise on a beautiful day! We appreciated all of your love, talent and support. You are truly spectacular!

Sent on 12/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Barbara Lynch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• 38 Riverside St. Danvers, 01923 See on map
    978-801-0689 (Phone number)
    Location of (Barbara Lynch Photography)

Barbara Lynch Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Barbara Lynch Photography include in the starting price?

Barbara Lynch Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography services does Barbara Lynch Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Barbara Lynch Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Barbara Lynch Photography offer?

Barbara Lynch Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Barbara Lynch Photography offer?

Barbara Lynch Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning

What photography materials does Barbara Lynch Photography offer for wedding events?

Barbara Lynch Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Barbara Lynch Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Barbara Lynch Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.