Barbara Lynch Photography Reviews

44 | Danvers, MA

44 Reviews for Barbara Lynch Photography

44 Barbara Lynch Photography Reviews

Lee · Married on 06/02/2018

Words can't express how grateful we were able to find Barbara and her amazing photography! My previous photographer had a medical procedure prior to my wedding and through the Nahant Country Club recommendation found Barbara. Call it fate...call it what you want. It was one of the best things to happen as Barbara took some of the most amazing photos. She knew the angles, the opportune times with the evening sunset, photos with the Boston skyline...amazing!!! We received preview pics within a week and our photo albums within a month. Not like other photographers where they put them on a CD or USB drive and you have to print your own photos! We will also be able to save the pics to a USB, but to them them printed in an organized fashion is simply great!! Highly recommend Barbara!!

Daniela · Married on 05/19/2018

My sister used Barbara’s services 20 years ago and let me say- she has not lost her touch! Barbara is so much more than a photographer for your wedding capturing your special day; she helps with advice on how your pictures will come out to be their absolute best, how to pose and she’ll even help you put on a boutineer! I would 100% recommend Barbara to anyone for any occasion- she stood out in the rain just to get a great picture of my husband and I! She is very professional and called me one week in advance to confirm the date and time she would be meeting us. Can’t say enough kind words about her!❤️
    Thanks again Barb,
    Mr. and Mrs. Spina

Barbara Lynch Photography 1
    Barbara Lynch Photography 2

brad · Married on 02/24/2018

Barbara is nothing short of THE BEST!!! The Lovely Miss Janice and I got married at Danversport, in Danvers, Ma on Feb 24 2018 (highly recommend the venue as well what a staff) Barbara is the consummate pro and an all around great person to boot - Made our day so special - her attention to detail combined with her sharp eye and method of keeping things moving without being intrusive at all was just what we wanted in our photographer - she took great pics - ceremony and candid shots were awesome - she got both large families and friends together for the key shots - - which is no easy task with this group - and just like she said - at times you won't even know I'm there - we LOVE her and the job she did - Make her your first and ONLY call - you won't be sorry - I'll add some pics to this review later - Thanks again Barbara..

Laurie · Married on 12/15/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Barbara Lynch! We planned our wedding quickly and she couldn’t have been more accommodating! The photos are beautiful and I would highly recommend her!

Barbara Lynch Photography 3

Luke · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so very grateful we went with Barbara. We were actually very late in getting a photographer and were very stressed about it, but Barbara immediately put us at ease with her straightforward, gentle and responsive approach. She was like having 3 photographers – she beautifully captured every aspect of our special day from multiple vantage points. She was able to do this because of the thoughtful research she did ahead of time – coming with us to the venue weeks before, she planned out when and where to be at all times. She was responsive to our wishes - working with us to give us what we wanted (emphasizing candids over staged shots). She was also able to improvise on the spot. When fog rolled in, she seized the opportunity to capture some truly magical backlit shots. The results of all her efforts are so spectacular, and we will treasure these photographs forever.

Barbara Lynch Photography 4
    Barbara Lynch Photography 5
    Barbara Lynch Photography 6
    Barbara Lynch Photography 7
    Barbara Lynch Photography 8

Kathy · Married on 08/12/2017

Barbara is a true professional. My daughter's wedding pictures are amazing. Barbara was great at setting up shots, she knew how to cover the wedding to capture the best moments. She was fun to work with, it was very easy. The album of 678 photos she assembled, we will treasure for years. She also gave us a CD. I have them all rotating as screen savers. Barbara photoshops and perfects the pictures we selected for the parent and newly wed albums. The day flew by so quickly, I am grateful we trusted her to help bring back the memories of a magical time. Before the wedding, I was not sure how essential it was to spend lots of money on a photographer. Everyone has a good cell phone camera, these days. But, as great as our cell phone pics are, once we got Barbara's, I appreciated they are in a whole different category. I would definitely use her again and strongly recommend her.

Jacqui · Married on 07/16/2017

Our wedding was planned on very short notice and Barbara was a true blessing to work with.
    The pictures were beautiful and she was very flexible with our schedule and specific needs.
    She was even able to offer us an hourly rate since we had a small ceremony. It really made all the difference!
    We feel lucky to have found her!

Carole · Married on 09/25/2016

Awesome Pictures! We are so thrilled we decided to have Barbara be the photographer for our wedding. We were instantly at ease from the moment we meet with her. She is great at listening to what you are looking for in your photos. We had so much fun working with Barbara during the wedding! She has a great eye for detail, very professional. She has some great tips to help your day be smooth and fun! The pictures are all beautiful and were ready in less than a month. We would highly recommend Barbara! Thanks Carole and Al

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Barbara was great to work with. She answered all of our questions, took suggestions for the pictures we wanted, and had our pictures done in record time - in less than a month! They look beautiful, and I'm so glad she had be go out for the extra shots - I never would have thought to take so many of the pictures that she captured. She is great to work with, and so experienced that she can give you extra advice in terms of wedding planning, even beyond the pictures. Very reasonably priced as well! We are very happy we went with Barbara Lynch Photography.

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are still out there wondering which photographer to use for your wedding day, then seriously consider Barbara Lynch. She came highly recommended from our venue, the Danversport Yacht Club, and, although Barbara and I had never met before preparing for my wedding day, my fiance and I hit it off right away with her due to her down-to-earth, easy manner. She captured the day beautifully from the moment that she arrived at my home to take pictures in the back yard to the last pictures that she actually RETURNED TO THE RECEPTION to take because she saw that the daylight was changing and didn't want us to miss out on the magic of the moment. I remember her taking shots and showing me some of them throughout the day in her camera viewer and I was thinking, "She is making us all look really great in these" -- this from someone who hates to have their picture taken. Actually, I never saw the woman sit down once during the entire wedding and reception. She was constantly taking pictures, which, one might argue, was her job, but she covered each and every moment of the day as it happened with such ease and professionalism that you could tell that she knew just where to be positioned to get the very best shot possible. Any bride is in good hands with her. She is truly a consummate professional with an unbridled attention to detail. More than that, you can tell that she enjoys her craft -- and I use the word "craft" because she really does take her work to another level. She takes great pride in her art and each picture to her is a creation. I honestly have not shown our pictures to someone without them telling me what great pictures they are. So, we can't thank you enough, Barbara, for a job very well done, We feel that we have made a friend in you on our wedding day this last July 16 and look forward to working with you again someday in the future.

• F

fred · Married on 07/16/2016

We loved Barbara Lynch Photography! She went above and beyond in every aspect. She captured every moment of the wedding and reception with quality photos! They are absolutely beautiful. Everyone that sees our photo album can't get over how stunning and creative the photos are. She made us feel comfortable, and I highly recommend her for your big day!

Seiglinde · Married on 06/12/2016

We got married on June 12 at Rye Harbor State Park. Look no further for your wedding photographer because Barbara is just the best! Barbara is an absolute professional and she helped us with so many details before, during, and after the wedding. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. All of her photographs, posed and candid, are amazing and she makes the whole process seamless. Brides have so many details to stress about but having Barbara as your wedding photographer will not be one of them! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we will always be so grateful to her for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Jill · Married on 06/04/2016

Barbara Lynch Photo without a doubt was the best choice to photograph our whole wedding. Barbara was so fun & easy to work with and made taking pictures at our wedding a lot of fun. We recently finished looking through all the pictures and we LOVE them all! Our whole family laughed, cried, and smiled as we went through the wedding album. They captured every moment from that day through the most beautiful images that we will treasure forever!! I HIGHLY recommend!

Michael · Married on 10/10/2015

Barbara is the consumate professional. Took absolutely stunning photos of our wedding at Lynch Park in Beverly, Ma. The outdoor shots of both the ceremony and after were just beautiful and atrtistic renderings of our day. The indoor shots in the carriage house also just were so beautiful and really showcased a beautiful venue. She captured so many important moments and people (even the food!). Great job Barbara, I recomend you very highly!

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2015

We hired Barbara for our daughter's wedding this past October. Barbara was wonderful to work with! She was very flexible with meeting times and places, returned phone calls and emails very quickly, had limitless knowledge and advice. It is obvious that she loves what she does!
    Barbara took beautiful photographs, capturing so many special moments, and was very careful to spend time to make sure all photos were flattering not only to the bride and wedding party, but to all family and guests.
    This was our first time planning a wedding and Barbara was there to help walk us through every phase of the process. So, if your looking for professional photographer who will help explain every step of the process and make you feel like a close friend at the same time, Barbara is that person!
    We can only hope she'll be available when our other daughter gets married.

My husband and I got married September 18th in Nahant. It is with zero hesitation that I say Barbara Lynch was our best selection out of the entire wedding planning process. She is talented beyond belief. Her attention to detail and eye for photography is truly mind blowing. We took our engagement pictures in May and we knew from our first meeting that Barb would be perfect for our big day! She is extremely professional yet laid back; she made us so comfortable. I myself hate pictures and I cannot believe how comfortable she made us. The wedding will fly by (that's a promise) but pictures last forever. Extremely quick turnover as we already have our books of proofs and our big day was just 2 weeks ago. She is so patient, kind and ALWAYS answering emails in a timely manner. I can't speak highly enough of this woman. I without any hesitation strongly suggest Barbara Lynch for all your wedding needs!!!

Barbara · Married on 08/28/2015

After my first conversation with Barbara, I knew she would be the perfect photographer for our Commitment Ceremony and reception. When the 3 of us met, we all got along like old friends! We were very impressed by Barbara's work with past clients, and we were amazed at her knowledge and experience. She came up with such inventive poses at the beach and throughout the entire event. I felt relaxed and confident all night because I knew I could count on Barbara. Everyone complimented us on our lovely photos, but Barbara gets all the credit!

Last summer our daughter was married at Lynch Park in Beverly. She chose Barbara Lynch for the photography and we couldn't be more pleased. Barbara set the stage for a great experience with the beautiful engagement photos. She immediately established a wonderful rapport with the couple, putting them totally at ease. The resulting photos reflect her dedication to her craft. On the wedding day Barbara seemed to be everywhere capturing all the special moments without being intrusive. The spectacular wedding photos will always bring back the joy of that wonderful day. I highly recommend Barbara to any couple planning a wedding.

Carla · Married on 05/30/2015

Excellent photos! Working with Barbara was a dream. She did my “save the date” photos and engagement photos as well as my wedding photos. Everything came out awesome. She really goes above and beyond. She even made time to come into Boston and do walkthrough with my husband and I a week before the wedding. I would highly recommend her wedding photography.

Kate · Married on 01/03/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Barbara captured just about every moment of our small, intimate ceremony in a personal, yet unobtrusive manner. She was flexible with our needs and delivered a top-notch package of prints as well as an online selection. We will be contacting her for our baby pictures next!

Choosing Barbara was by far one of the absolute best decisions that I made throughout my entire wedding process. I have nothing but good things to say about her. To me, it is all about good first impressions, and Barbara did just that. It all started right after we booked our wedding venue. I immediately became paranoid after my family and I dropped a ton of money on our deposit on a venue that is known for their breath-taking outdoor views for pictures. It then dawned on me, what would I do about pictures if it rained on my wedding day? My now husband and fiance at the time, decided to try to ease my mind by e-mailing as many photographers as he could in the North Shore, MA area to see if any photographers had any advice or ideas in mind to help solve this paranoid idea in my mind. There was only one photographer that e-mailed him back, and not only did she e-mail him back, but she e-mailed him back almost immediately with tons of amazing ideas! Barbara came up with so many ideas of historic buildings, old churches, and museums that we could have our pictures taken if it was a complete wash-out wedding day! My mind was immediately eased, and I knew right then and there that we had to hire her.
    Barbara was amazing to be around. You tend to forget that she is there for business reasons because she makes you feel like she is your friend rather than just your photographer. Every photo that she took for us was absolutely stunning. She made me feel so beautiful and like a princess on my wedding day. You could tell that she had so much fun working with us and that she genuinely enjoys her job. I think that it is rare to find someone that special to work with. I will truly never forget her.

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

Barbara did an amazing job photographing my wedding. We were in a time crunch taking pictures outside (she was monitoring the radar while snapping away!) but, she managed to get lots of fantastic shots in before the rain! She also helped brighten my wedding day with some amazing rain shots. No one wishes for rain on their wedding day, but thanks to Barbara we have the most beautiful pictures utilizing the rain drops, cloudy skies, and some umbrellas.

I highly recommend using Barbara Lynch for your special day. She is easy to work with and knows what she's doing. It is also very clear that photography is her her passion. It's more than just a job for her. I can assure you that you will have one less thing to stress or worry about on your big day knowing she's behind the camera lens!

On a side note, I just received all of my proofs from our wedding. She prints each photo and gives them to you in an actual photo album. It's a nice change from just getting a link to a website (which she also gives you after you make sure there are no embarrassing shots!).

Barbara was very flexible and gave us an affordable package. She kept pictures short and sweet as we requested, but still got all the important shots. We didn't have to worry at all, Barbara was on top of everything, and the photo-shooting went smoothly, efficiently, and with no drama. We have countless lovely pictures. Barbara gave us stunning prints of all the best photos in two albums as part of the baseline package. We are delighted to have these photos to supplement our memories of this special day. We recommend Barbara Lynch very highly.

Courtney · Married on 07/18/2014

Barbara is amazing to work with and we could not be happier with our pictures! After meeting Barbara and looking at her wedding work we knew right away she was the one we wanted to capture our special day. Barbara traveled quite a distance to be with us and was available before the wedding to chat about any ideas we had.
    When I arrived on the day of the wedding Barbara had already checked out some of the best spots and studied the lighting so she was prepared with all the best shots for the wedding day. She was so easy to work with and had a calming presence on a day that can be so full of nerves. Barbara had an eye for capturing the emotion of such an important day and capturing memories that we will always treasure.
    Barbara's behind the scene work made the day run so smooth and ensured that my husband and I really got to be present and enjoy every part of our wedding! Barbara spent so much time with us and really went above and beyond showing her true talent and passion for photography. We made the perfect choice for a photographer and that choice was Barbara!

M · Married on 06/14/2014

Barbara was the photographer for my wedding and she was amazing! She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She is professional, attentive, and makes you feel totally comfortable with her instantly . My photographs came out perfect. I love all of them. I would recommend Barbara Lynch Photography to anyone and everyone!