Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number

About Weddings with Spirit

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years! Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course! ~ I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

1aab6c1d 08af 46df 94f7 2e2bdc2a0c92 1

141 Reviews for Weddings with Spirit

Geo · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Perfect Backyard COVID Wedding

Sharon was lovely, flexible, and so kind. We had to scrap our original big wedding plans for a small backyard wedding because of COVID. Sharon left the whole weekend open to let us choose the best weather day since we had to be outside to keep an appropriate social distance. She also wrote a beautiful ceremony that she prepared after only meeting us over facetime and email. She nevertheless captured our story perfectly. She is a professional and came very prepared, even bringing an adorably packaged lightbulb to stomp on for glass breaking in our Jewish wedding. Totally unexpected! She was respectful of our family's concerns to keep a safe distance. She had a wonderful attitude. She truly cares about the couples she marries and really cares. She sent the marriage certificate in right away. She made our day so special and we can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Thanks guys ! It was an incredible pleasure to meet you and your families ! I wish you both all the best of health and love ❤️
  • Sarah

Sarah K. Traphagen · Married on 06/07/2020

A Truly Special Human Being

Sharon Curole is full of love, spirit, and positivity. I felt drawn to her the moment we started connecting! The bottom of her emails read: "Instead of looking for the light, become the light." She is, indeed, a bright light. I could not have asked for a better person to be part of such an important, special, divine moment. My first phone call on FaceTime with her lasted over an hour. I felt like I had a phone call with an old friend who knew me. Sharon listens, guides, intuits, and takes it upon herself to genuinely understand the couples she works with (she asks questions, offers ideas and examples for vows and readings, and has couples fill out a questionnaire that gives her insight into their bond). She is flexible and desires to make the ceremony moment unique and individual to the people she has the honor of standing with. I felt like I could consult her on everything as I moved through the planning process. She responds SO quickly via email, which I appreciated. And, then, when the pandemic hit, she never wavered! She agreed to marry us on the day we chose. I cannot thank her enough. This is a testament to her dedication to and enthusiasm for joining people together. Choose her to be your officiant. You will be so grateful that you did. THANK YOU, SHARON!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Omg you’ve given me chills and I adore you like crazy !! Your wedding was so special to me for so many reasons. You also are a light my love 😍
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding angel....

What can I possibly say about Sharon.... it's perfect that the word "spirit" is in her business name because.... well, that's what she's got!! My now husband and I wanted a non-denominational, but spirit filled ceremony and that's what we received. We were married on July 13th and we've gotten SO many compliments on the ceremony.... just how special, meaningful, tailored to us, and emotional it all was. There truly wasn't a dry eye in the house. Sharon has a knack for getting to know her couples almost immediately. She is a true empath and connects with people on a level that is truly unreal. We completely fell in love with her and - although she works with I don't even know how many couples - she made us feel like VIPs the entire way through the process. She is so creative, so well spoken, and inserts a special kind of magic into everything she does. Sharon is a true professional who is next level accommodating. She can make a service as denominational or non-denominational as the couple prefers and is extremely respectful to the couples' wishes and needs. After meeting with her a couple of months before the wedding and working together to build the ceremony, we decided it was well worth the cost to pay her to travel to Jackson (where we were married) for the rehearsal ceremony the night before the big day - she is such a calming presence and we just knew we were going to need her there in that moment. (The price was more than reasonable too.) Sharon made the process as enjoyable as it could possibly be - right down to the license paperwork!! We simply could not have been more pleased. She is our wedding angel.

All our love,
    Sarah and Paul Higgins

Sent on 07/17/2019

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh my sweet lady, you’ve made me so happy !! I already miss you !! You’re a dream to be with and I wish you and Paul all the love in the world !! ❤️

Weddings with Spirit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 344.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 60.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Manchester, 03104 See on map
    Location of (Weddings with Spirit)