Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number

About Weddings with Spirit

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years! Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course! ~ I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole
weddingswithspirit@comcast.net, weddingangel@me.com
603-661-4656

• Woman-owned
Follow Weddings with Spirit on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sonya Lyn- Living Unbroken®

148 Reviews for Weddings with Spirit

• Laura

Laura U. · Married on 03/27/2021

Sharon made our day!

We contacted Sharon about officiating our private, seaside elopement in New Hampshire. She was responsive, professional, warm, personable, and instantly I knew she would be an important part of our wedding day. Sharon guided us through the marriage license process and had a genuine desire to get to know my partner and me. Even in the "covid-times" she made a full-hearted effort to connect with us over facetime, email, calls, and text. Our ceremony was private (just the two of us, Sharon & our photographer) and from the first contact with Sharon it was clear that she wanted to fully support us in making our day exactly what WE wanted it to be. She helped us in selecting vows, readings, and creating the layout of our quick, intimate ceremony. Looking back on our wedding day, my partner and I are so glad that Sharon was the one who officiated our marriage.

Sent on 04/30/2021

Oh Laura, you made my day !!! It was the most romantic beautiful
    day ever ! I will never forget you both or that gorgeous day! Stay happy always !
    XOXO
  • Brittany

Brittany R. · Married on 11/10/2020

Amazing Officiant, Highly Recommended!

My husband and I were married by Sharon a week ago in Wolfeboro, NH! Sharon was exceptional from the very first phone call we had back in July to the closing of our ceremony. Sharon is diligent and takes the time to get to know the couples she works with. Everything going on with COVID made me nervous because we were picking vendors at the last minute. I wanted to make sure we had someone who cared and would provide quality service. Sharon put my mind at ease with our personalized phone calls, face time meetings, and emails. From the first few minutes of our first phone call, I could tell how much she loved her role and being apart of our special day! Sharon was warm, personable, kind, funny, and very knowledgeable about the entire ceremony process. Even though we met Sharon for the first time on our wedding day, it felt like I knew her for years! We felt spiritually connected to her, and we couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding! Our parents and guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful Sharon and our ceremony was. Thank you, Sharon, for your thoughtful touches and amazing service! We wouldn't be able to have a wedding without you!!!

-Brittany and Jeff Weigle

Sent on 10/18/2020

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh Britt ! Makes my day to know how happy you were !!!! You both were amazing and gorgeous and I’ll never forget you !!!
    Love,
    Sharon
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/17/2020

A True Wedding Angel!

Where do I even begin? Sharon is an amazing person and officiant. She kept us calm, she kept us laughing and she kept things fun. She understood completely what we had wanted in our ceremony, and took the time to learn who we are as individuals and as a couple. Our families and friends raved about how beautiful and unique our ceremony was - and they were so right! Sharon provided ideas we had never thought of - her years of experience gave us so many options. She guided us through each step and each piece of our ceremony puzzle with ease. Sharon was flexible when we had to change rehearsal times, and very quick to respond when we had questions. During these strange times, it was so comforting to know we had our wedding Angel on our side at all times. We are truly so grateful we found Sharon, and we highly recommend her for your wedding services!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh my sweet Haley! As cold as it was, it was a blast !!! The coolest family and friends and the Rain stopped just in time ! Much love always !

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Weddings with Spirit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 344.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 60.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Bobby Freedom Entertainment Wedding DJs

She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

• NH Justices of the Peace A-List Organization
    NH Justices of the Peace A-List Organization Wedding Officiants

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

• Manchester, 03104 See on map
    Location of (Weddings with Spirit)