Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number

About Weddings with Spirit

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years! Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course! ~ I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

Weddings with Spirit 6
Weddings with Spirit 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Definitely a wedding with spirit!

Sharon was wonderful! She got to know us and even helped us feel comfortable writing and reading our own vows. We did a wine unity and a ring blessing which was a big hit with everyone. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant who will provide a unique ceremony with lots of “spirit,” then Weddings with Spirit is the way to go!

Weddings with Spirit 8

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Sharon was absolutely wonderful! She wrote THE PERFECT wedding ceremony and vows for us! I have to mention that our JP backed out on us last minute, and I contacted Sharon less than 24 hours of our wedding, and she bent over backwards to make it happen. We were so fortunate that she was able to squeeze us in on her way to her scheduled wedding. We only had a quick backyard ceremony, wearing jeans and flannel, with only my father, my son, his girlfriend, and my granddaughter in attendance. We didn't expect that my elderly father (the only living parent left) would be with us next year when we had planned our BIG EVENT, and had planned to say our vows so that my dad could witness it. Sharon still treated us like we were the most important bride and groom in the world. It was filled with love, and meant THE WORLD to us that this beautiful soul would help out strangers in a time of need. I will forever be grateful to this woman (and her kind husband) for all they did for us!! My dad even brought mom (a picture) to the wedding. Sharon was so understanding of my dad's dementia, and accepted him just as he was. Although we still plan on our "big wedding" next year, this day will forever be the most special day to us, all because of Sharon!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Omg Melanie - I'm moved to tears. Love always! Sharon
  • F

Forest · Married on 09/22/2018

Not only is she thoughtful, incredible, and beautiful.... but she works with everything you need and personalizes it to exactly how you want it. The ceremony was incredible and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help me start the next journey! Thanks Sharon!

Sent on 10/13/2018

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 344.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Manchester, NH 03104 See on map