Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings with Spirit

Justice of the Peace, Ordained Minister and Wedding Angel

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years!  Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course!  ~  I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Licensed (2)

Sharon was SO great, writing our ceremony, giving suggestions, and making it completely our style. It was perfect. Throughout the process she was responsive, very sweet, and she went above and beyond to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I've seen Sharon officiate multiple weddings with spirit. Each ceremony has been one of a kind, genuine, and filled with laughter and love. I would recommend nobody else to a friend. She's just GREAT!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jason, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was absolutely incredible. She went above and beyond. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony and she worked with us to be able to incorporate everything that was important to us into the ceremony. She not only listens but she also understands. Her energy and enthusiasm shows from the first meeting and translates all the way to the ceremony. Our guests were drawn to our ceremony and were amazed at how well Sharon had drawn everyone’s attention. There was both laughing and crying. They felt that she had really gotten to known us as individuals. We would highly recommend Sharon to anyone getting married. Thank you Sharon for all you have done for us. You are amazing!!!

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
$344.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$60.00

Photos

3 Photos

3 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

Events