Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings with Spirit

Justice of the Peace, Ordained Minister and Wedding Angel

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years!  Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course!  ~  I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

Non-religious (4)
Rehearsal (4)
Licensed (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Sharon was absolutely incredible to work with! She is so friendly and helpful. She gave us the perfect balance of providing us with ideas to help craft the ceremony and space to make it our own. Sharon went above and beyond to make it special for us and we were truly touched by what she created. We received so many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and many asked us how long we had known her for! We loved working with her and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect ceremony!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Delia, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

The minute Bill and I walked into the coffee shop to meet Sharon to discuss our wedding plans, we knew we had met the perfect person! Sharon put so much effort into making our ceremony such a personal event. We're still getting rave reviews from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was! Bill and Jeanne Edmondson

Profile Picture Jeanne, 7/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved sharing our special day with Sharon! She married my mother and step-father which is how we met, and all I could remember was all of the amazing things my mom told us about working with her, and we wanted nothing more for her to marry us as well! She was so easy going and granted all of our wishes for what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be. She also gave us so many unique ideas when we were unsure what we wanted. Our favorite suggestion of hers that we took was taking a shot of tequila together at the altar! Everything she wrote and said was beautiful and she certainly made all of our guests laugh and cry. Thank you Sharon!

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
$344.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$60.00

220x220 sq 1466620704978 1aab6c1d 08af 46df 94f7 2e2bdc2a0c92 1
220x220 sq 1466620740835 fullsizerender
220x220 sq 1466620834461 330ad986 8912 4dfe 852b 85c215a197af

2 ENDORSEMENTS
She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

Manchester, NH 03104   See On Map