Weddings with Spirit

Manchester, NH View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years! Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course! ~ I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole
weddingswithspirit@comcast.net, weddingangel@me.com
603-661-4656

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$344

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$60

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

Kerri M. Getting married on 05/12/2023

The BEST officiant!!

Sharon is not only amazing at putting together a seamless ceremony, but she’s an overall wonderful person. From our multiple emails, phone calls, and finally being able to meet her in person - she was calm, caring, and it always felt like talking to a friend. She asked many questions to really get to know us, and incorporated it into our ceremony which truly made it feel intimate.
    When we told her we were planning a small elopement on Cathedral Ledge, she couldn’t have been more excited. She helped plan out our day, gave us recommendations, and made sure we had everything we needed. Overall, she’s a down to earth, loving person and we couldn’t recommend her enough!

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Kerri! I love you guys ! What an amazing couple you are ; I’ll always remember you. Sending all the love 💗
    Aidan S. Married on 12/04/2021

Professional and Personal

Had an excellent experience with Sharon! She takes the role seriously, but also has the personality that is easy to communicate with. Her experience helped my wife and I create the perfect ceremony. A great combination of precision, thoroughness and a fun, caring personality.

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

💜 aloha beautiful couple ! It was a supreme pleasure to work with you ! You were both so kind and sweet - I’ll always remember you
  • Everly
    Everly H. Married on 11/14/2021

Wonderful ceremony

Sharon was such an amazing officiant for our wedding ceremony, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered a beautiful ceremony that perfectly reflected us as a couple. This review is WAY overdue as our wedding was back in Aug. 2020 - she was flexible as our plans changed due to Covid restrictions, and she was an important part of our backyard wedding ceremony. It was truly wonderful! We have the ceremony on video and enjoy replaying it and remembering our special day. Thank you Sharon!! Sorry this review took me 1.5 years to post!

Oh Everly!
    That was such a beautiful day , and I remember every detail ! Thank you so much for being a dream
    Bride !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Bobby Freedom Entertainment Bobby Freedom Entertainment Wedding DJs

She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

NH Justices of the Peace A-List Organization NH Justices of the Peace A-List Organization Wedding Officiants

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

Manchester, NH, 03104
Location of (Weddings with Spirit)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding