Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings with Spirit

Justice of the Peace, Ordained Minister and Wedding Angel

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years!  Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course!  ~  I also find great joy in baby alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole,

Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Licensed (2)

Sharon was SO great, writing our ceremony, giving suggestions, and making it completely our style. It was perfect. Throughout the process she was responsive, very sweet, and she went above and beyond to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I've seen Sharon officiate multiple weddings with spirit. Each ceremony has been one of a kind, genuine, and filled with laughter and love. I would recommend nobody else to a friend. She's just GREAT!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jason, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having my sister Sharon perform my sons wedding in Baton Rouge was a true gift. Her experience and knowledge for both running a ceremony as well as planning a wedding were of much help. Her support not only to the bride and groom but for myself (mother is the groom) was so appreciated, putting our minds at ease many times through the months of planning.
Sharon has a beautiful way of making any ceremony personal and she seems to warm the hearts of all involved.
She is professional and helped make this special day a beautiful memory to remember

Photo of Weddings with Spirit in Manchester, NH - Groom and bride.
View Vendor Response

Typical Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)

Weddings with Spirit FAQ

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1466620704978 1aab6c1d 08af 46df 94f7 2e2bdc2a0c92 1
220x220 sq 1466620740835 fullsizerender
220x220 sq 1466620834461 330ad986 8912 4dfe 852b 85c215a197af

She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

Manchester, NH 03104   See On Map