Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number

About Weddings with Spirit

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years! Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course! ~ I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

Weddings with Spirit 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding angel....

What can I possibly say about Sharon.... it's perfect that the word "spirit" is in her business name because.... well, that's what she's got!! My now husband and I wanted a non-denominational, but spirit filled ceremony and that's what we received. We were married on July 13th and we've gotten SO many compliments on the ceremony.... just how special, meaningful, tailored to us, and emotional it all was. There truly wasn't a dry eye in the house. Sharon has a knack for getting to know her couples almost immediately. She is a true empath and connects with people on a level that is truly unreal. We completely fell in love with her and - although she works with I don't even know how many couples - she made us feel like VIPs the entire way through the process. She is so creative, so well spoken, and inserts a special kind of magic into everything she does. Sharon is a true professional who is next level accommodating. She can make a service as denominational or non-denominational as the couple prefers and is extremely respectful to the couples' wishes and needs. After meeting with her a couple of months before the wedding and working together to build the ceremony, we decided it was well worth the cost to pay her to travel to Jackson (where we were married) for the rehearsal ceremony the night before the big day - she is such a calming presence and we just knew we were going to need her there in that moment. (The price was more than reasonable too.) Sharon made the process as enjoyable as it could possibly be - right down to the license paperwork!! We simply could not have been more pleased. She is our wedding angel.

All our love,
    Sarah and Paul Higgins

Sent on 07/17/2019

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh my sweet lady, you’ve made me so happy !! I already miss you !! You’re a dream to be with and I wish you and Paul all the love in the world !! ❤️

Kathy Gagne · Married on 12/21/2018

Just want we wanted and more!

Sharon is fabulous! She took the time to get to know us and made our wedding service personal and loving! All of our guests raved about her and how beautiful and thoughtful our she made our ceremony. We couldn't agree more! Thank you for making our day extra special Sharon.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Definitely a wedding with spirit!

Sharon was wonderful! She got to know us and even helped us feel comfortable writing and reading our own vows. We did a wine unity and a ring blessing which was a big hit with everyone. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant who will provide a unique ceremony with lots of “spirit,” then Weddings with Spirit is the way to go!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Weddings with Spirit 8

Weddings with Spirit FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 344.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Manchester, 03104 See on map