Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings with Spirit

Justice of the Peace, Ordained Minister and Wedding Angel

I would consider it a blessing & an honor to provide you with the ceremony of your dreams. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple I create it for. My goal is to reflect your individual love & life together so that your guests will think that we’ve known eachother for years!  Your ceremony can be spiritual, romantic,and have a touch of humor and soul. I guarantee professionalism and confidence. After we meet and book your big day, we will stay in touch with endless emails and phone calls (we can even skype!) as well as having me run your rehearsal and the big day ceremony of course!  ~  I also find great joy in baby blessings...an alternative, loving way to welcome your new little bundle of joy into the world. Vow renewals and milestone anniversaries are also services that I joyfully offer. Love is fun !
Sharon Curole

Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Licensed (2)

We are so grateful that we found Sharon for our March wedding! She was so wonderful to work with and made a great effort in getting to know personal details to make our ceremony special. We were planning our wedding from a distance and Sharon was always available to answer questions and guide us through this process. We met for coffee the month before our wedding and everything we thought about Sharon was confirmed. She is so warm, thoughtful, and creative. We couldn’t be happier with how our special day went and Sharon was a major part of that. In addition to writing a beautiful ceremony she made sure that everything went smoothly. We received so many compliments on how wonderful, and personal, our ceremony was! We love Sharon and highly recommend her!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sharon was SO great, writing our ceremony, giving suggestions, and making it completely our style. It was perfect. Throughout the process she was responsive, very sweet, and she went above and beyond to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I've seen Sharon officiate multiple weddings with spirit. Each ceremony has been one of a kind, genuine, and filled with laughter and love. I would recommend nobody else to a friend. She's just GREAT!

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
$344.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$60.00

220x220 sq 1466620704978 1aab6c1d 08af 46df 94f7 2e2bdc2a0c92 1
220x220 sq 1466620740835 fullsizerender
220x220 sq 1466620834461 330ad986 8912 4dfe 852b 85c215a197af

2 ENDORSEMENTS
She knows how to make the bride feel great, which is key at any wedding!

A truly professional JP! Sharon will officiate your Wedding the way that YOU want it.

Manchester, NH 03104   See On Map