Weddings with Spirit Reviews

Weddings with Spirit 5
Weddings with Spirit 6
Weddings with Spirit 7

Kathy Gagne · Married on 12/21/2018

Just want we wanted and more!

Sharon is fabulous! She took the time to get to know us and made our wedding service personal and loving! All of our guests raved about her and how beautiful and thoughtful our she made our ceremony. We couldn't agree more! Thank you for making our day extra special Sharon.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Definitely a wedding with spirit!

Sharon was wonderful! She got to know us and even helped us feel comfortable writing and reading our own vows. We did a wine unity and a ring blessing which was a big hit with everyone. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant who will provide a unique ceremony with lots of “spirit,” then Weddings with Spirit is the way to go!

Weddings with Spirit 8

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Sharon was absolutely wonderful! She wrote THE PERFECT wedding ceremony and vows for us! I have to mention that our JP backed out on us last minute, and I contacted Sharon less than 24 hours of our wedding, and she bent over backwards to make it happen. We were so fortunate that she was able to squeeze us in on her way to her scheduled wedding. We only had a quick backyard ceremony, wearing jeans and flannel, with only my father, my son, his girlfriend, and my granddaughter in attendance. We didn't expect that my elderly father (the only living parent left) would be with us next year when we had planned our BIG EVENT, and had planned to say our vows so that my dad could witness it. Sharon still treated us like we were the most important bride and groom in the world. It was filled with love, and meant THE WORLD to us that this beautiful soul would help out strangers in a time of need. I will forever be grateful to this woman (and her kind husband) for all they did for us!! My dad even brought mom (a picture) to the wedding. Sharon was so understanding of my dad's dementia, and accepted him just as he was. Although we still plan on our "big wedding" next year, this day will forever be the most special day to us, all because of Sharon!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Weddings with Spirit 9
    Weddings with Spirit 10
    Weddings with Spirit 11
    Weddings with Spirit 12

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Omg Melanie - I'm moved to tears.
    Love always!
    Sharon
  • F

Forest · Married on 09/22/2018

Not only is she thoughtful, incredible, and beautiful.... but she works with everything you need and personalizes it to exactly how you want it. The ceremony was incredible and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help me start the next journey! Thanks Sharon!

Sent on 10/13/2018

So much love !!! xoxoxo

Delia · Married on 09/01/2018

Sharon was absolutely incredible to work with! She is so friendly and helpful. She gave us the perfect balance of providing us with ideas to help craft the ceremony and space to make it our own. Sharon went above and beyond to make it special for us and we were truly touched by what she created. We received so many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and many asked us how long we had known her for! We loved working with her and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect ceremony!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh Delia this means the world to me !!! Not only because you were so happy but also because new brides and grooms can see your point of view- much love always !!

Jeanne · Married on 07/22/2018

The minute Bill and I walked into the coffee shop to meet Sharon to discuss our wedding plans, we knew we had met the perfect person! Sharon put so much effort into making our ceremony such a personal event. We're still getting rave reviews from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was! Bill and Jeanne Edmondson

Casey · Married on 07/20/2018

We absolutely loved sharing our special day with Sharon! She married my mother and step-father which is how we met, and all I could remember was all of the amazing things my mom told us about working with her, and we wanted nothing more for her to marry us as well! She was so easy going and granted all of our wishes for what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be. She also gave us so many unique ideas when we were unsure what we wanted. Our favorite suggestion of hers that we took was taking a shot of tequila together at the altar! Everything she wrote and said was beautiful and she certainly made all of our guests laugh and cry. Thank you Sharon!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Casey thank you ! It was such a joy and an honor for me to be there for u and Noah.
    I'll always have a place in my heart for you and your family - much love always !

Tina · Married on 06/29/2018

I can not say enough wonderful things about Sharon Curole and Weddings with Spirit. Sharon was supportive from the very first phone call and created a personalized ceremony as if she’s known me and my husband for years. She a beautiful person inside and out. I could not have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Tina you've made my day! You and the family have been on my mind- I hope all is well and that you guys stay as happy and gorgeous as you were on ur wedding day ! xoxoxo

nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Sharon was absolutely amazing to my husband and I (:
    So warm and welcoming, she is so easy to get along with!

Sharon made our day so special by personalizing the ceremony for us. She truly cares about what she does!

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2018

We are so grateful that we found Sharon for our March wedding! She was so wonderful to work with and made a great effort in getting to know personal details to make our ceremony special. We were planning our wedding from a distance and Sharon was always available to answer questions and guide us through this process. We met for coffee the month before our wedding and everything we thought about Sharon was confirmed. She is so warm, thoughtful, and creative. We couldn’t be happier with how our special day went and Sharon was a major part of that. In addition to writing a beautiful ceremony she made sure that everything went smoothly. We received so many compliments on how wonderful, and personal, our ceremony was! We love Sharon and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Your wedding was so special to me and I truly adore you and Evan. Thank you for this beaufiful review- it means the world to me! Xoxoxo

Jeff · Married on 11/18/2017

Sharon was SO great, writing our ceremony, giving suggestions, and making it completely our style. It was perfect. Throughout the process she was responsive, very sweet, and she went above and beyond to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Jason · Married on 11/04/2017

I've seen Sharon officiate multiple weddings with spirit. Each ceremony has been one of a kind, genuine, and filled with laughter and love. I would recommend nobody else to a friend. She's just GREAT!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Why thank you so much Jason!! I recall you as a guest and I'm very grateful that you acknowledge the loving work that goes into each one!

Jodi · Married on 11/04/2017

Having my sister Sharon perform my sons wedding in Baton Rouge was a true gift. Her experience and knowledge for both running a ceremony as well as planning a wedding were of much help. Her support not only to the bride and groom but for myself (mother is the groom) was so appreciated, putting our minds at ease many times through the months of planning.
    Sharon has a beautiful way of making any ceremony personal and she seems to warm the hearts of all involved.
    She is professional and helped make this special day a beautiful memory to remember

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Weddings with Spirit 13

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Oh sister , thank you so much for his beautiful review . That day was amazing to say the least - mug love forever and ever

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Sharon was absolutely incredible. She went above and beyond. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony and she worked with us to be able to incorporate everything that was important to us into the ceremony. She not only listens but she also understands. Her energy and enthusiasm shows from the first meeting and translates all the way to the ceremony. Our guests were drawn to our ceremony and were amazed at how well Sharon had drawn everyone’s attention. There was both laughing and crying. They felt that she had really gotten to known us as individuals. We would highly recommend Sharon to anyone getting married. Thank you Sharon for all you have done for us. You are amazing!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

So much love xoxoxo

Andrew · Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon is absolutely incredible. She went so far above and beyond her role as JP. We love the fact that she was emotionally invested in our special day and covered every possible detail. If you want someone who genuinely cares about the people she works with and someone fully committed to making sure your special day is perfect then Sharon is hands down the best! She gives you the confidence knowing your special day is in the right hands with her. She’s done hundreds of weddings and thousands of other types of ceremonies and has the ability to treat every experience with the uniqueness it deserves. I really can’t say enough about the incredible and perfect job she did as the JP of our wedding at the Bedford Village Inn in Bedford, NH. We knew she was the right choice and the best choice within minutes of “interviewing” her for our wedding. She approaches every detail with such energy and enthusiasm. She makes everything feel seamless and smooth. You just can’t go wrong with such an incredible talent that knows what she’s doing! Thank you so much Sharon! Kelly and I really can’t thank you enough for all that you did! Warmest Regards,

-Andrew & Kelly

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2017

I can't say enough to praise Sharon! She took every vague feeling we had about what we wanted to convey in our ceremony and turned them into beautiful and unique moments. The groom's Mom and many other guests thought we'd known her for years because she was so genuinely passionate, happy for us, and clearly understood us as a couple. She got right back to me every time I had questions and was incredibly flexible and thoughtful throughout the whole process. She kept me so excited about this aspect of the wedding which I now realize was the single most important thing. I'm so sad not to be able to hang out with her on a regular basis because she is just amazing. I would not change one thing. Thank you so much Sharon for making our wedding day more special than I could have dreamed of - all of our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with! She really got to know us as a couple and even got to know our furry family as well! (Which she included in our ceremony) Our wedding ceremony was personal and perfect in every way! She even gifted us a heart shaped tea cup and saucer to use in during our sharing portion of ceremony. Sharon was very professional, responsive, punctual, and personable! She helped keep our rehearsal on track and make our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Weddings with Spirit's reply:

Thank you gorgeous Mrs!!! Love always !!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/19/2017

Sharon is amazing. We could not have asked for a better, more beautiful inside and out, charming, lovely lady to marry us!!! This bride & groom felt such a connection to Sharon and she did everything to help us with our big day jitters. Our day was beyond perfect and much thanks to Sharon. Xoxo

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you Sharon for helping us put on one of the most memorable ceremonies me and my husband's family ever witnessed! Everyone is still talking about it and I never hear anyone talk about ceremonies well into the night and next day.

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

It took my husband and I one FaceTime call with Sharon to know we had found the perfect person to marry us. We both agreed early on that we wanted a professional to help us navigate our way through the process of building the perfect ceremony, but we didn’t know where to start. We turned to our booked vendors and asked for recommendations. Boy are we thankful we were given Sharon’s name. From that very first chat we instantly felt at ease with Sharon, and what ended up being an 1.5 hour chat, felt like 20 minutes. Sharon was a complete stranger, and yet she was the easiest person to talk to and get to know. She loves love and it shines through her, but she is also the ultimate professional who asks the right questions, listens, advises but doesn’t push you. She let’s you build the ceremony YOU want, and embraces any creative ideas you have. She is always reachable, never makes you feel like a burden and encourages additional meetings/calls to ensure everyone is on the same page. She was punctual for everything, proofread our program, and had wonderful suggestions on ways to make our ceremony extra special. My FT job is being an events coordinator, so lets just say I had high standards & expectations for every vendor I booked and she put this Type-A bride at ease. She made the weeks leading up to the wedding stress-free, she took all of the elements we decided on and pieced them together into this beautiful, heartfelt, wonderfully written & thoughtful ceremony. She even gave us the confidence to read our vows, which we were against from the beginning. But you know what? I am so happy we did. It was beautiful and there was not a dry eye in sight. She kept the ceremony light & fun - our loved ones were engaged, and before we knew it we were happily married. Sharon is an artist and this is what she was born to do. I have no doubt in my mind she can build the perfect ceremony for any couple.

Addison · Married on 07/08/2017

Sharon was absolutely wonderful. Could not say anything nicer about our experience with her. She was professional, fun, funny and just very comfortable to be around. From start to finish she provides advice when appropriate and works to customize the ceremony to best fit the couple. By the end of it all she feels like an old family friend who is excited to share and be additive to your wedding day.

Caroline · Married on 06/10/2017

One of the best decisions during our wedding planning process was having Sharon officiate our wedding ceremony. She is so personable and did such a touching and customized ceremony. Multiple people told us what a beautiful ceremony it was. She was so responsive to emails and is such a fun person to be around. I would highly recommend having Sharon officiate your wedding.

Caroline · Married on 06/10/2017

June · Married on 04/23/2017

Sharon is not only a dear friend, but we are so honored that she is also a wedding officiant, as she brought her special loving touch to our ceremony! Her love for what she does and how she does it, exceeded our expectations! Sharon is attentive, professional and brings love to every aspect of the ceremony. She's the best!

Aly · Married on 04/15/2017

Sharon was ABSOLUTELY wonderful! I don’t know where to start! Being Jewish (non practicing) but with the pressures of my family, not having a rabbi was an issue, but was what needed to be done for my interfaith relationship. I had been referred to Sharon from a friend and I immediately felt a connection! When we met in person that connection solidified and i knew i made the right choice!

In the week before the wedding Sharon was my calming source and is just so full of love and charisma! At our rehearsal dinner I’ll never forget when my father pulled me aside and said that he LOVED Sharon and was VERY pleased with my choice! PHEW! The ceremony was short, sweet, and intimately us! People were very complimentary of our ceremony and loved how unique and US it was!!!!! Thank you Sharon!!! You will forever hold a special place in our hearts and I’ll be in touch for those baby blessings ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    - Love Always, Aly and Alex Carter