Esq.Events

Package Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Esq.Events

Esq.Events is a boutique wedding coordination firm built around the concept that all couples should be able to relax and truly enjoy their wedding day. Esq.Events specializes in coordination wedding services in Boston, the surrounding New England Area and beyond. From Full Planning and Design to Lighting, Details and logistics, Esq.Events uses cloud-based tools to pull together a seamless event. We also pride ourselves in collaboration: working hand in hand with wedding venue coordinators and other wedding vendors to assure a perfect day for everyone involved.

Couple singing
Couple singing

• Videos 3

28 Reviews for Esq.Events

LAURA · Married on 12/16/2017

Planning genius! The most professional, knowledgable, and visionary planning service in Boston. Every event they plan always runs so smoothly and turns out to be truly a unique celebration. We recommend their services to all of our clients and friends!

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Jennifer is a lifesaver! She took over complete control on things I had no interest in or was too overwhelmed to manage. She stepped back and allowed me to run the show when I knew what I wanted and didn't need the help. My husband and I work completely opposite schedules and were planning a wedding in Pennsylvania, several miles and states away from Jen's home base. There was never a time where Jen couldn't be reach or make herself available to help or answer questions. The day of our wedding was the smoothest event I've ever been apart of. I never looked at a clock or worried about the time. I was confident everything was going as planned. If anything went wrong, I was completely unaware, Jen took care of everything we could imagine...and all the things we couldn't! She's the best!

Esq.Events 1
    Esq.Events 2
    Esq.Events 3
    Esq.Events 4

Jordan · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer has a special ability as a wedding planner to read her clients and fit herself for their needs - want a planner that's laid back? Got it. Have a family member who has a million questions and wants the help and opinion of a professional? You got that, too. She recommended some of the most wonderful vendors, and truly made our day (and wedding weekend) run without a hitch (and if there was, I didn't know about it!). She also knew when to push me and my husband to make decisions (we're very laid back and were somewhat apathetic with wedding planner), but also knew when she could add and make decisions without bothering us, either. She added so many beautiful, creative, incredible touches to our reception - especially in a space that was difficult to work with. She gave both my husband and I a piece of mind that we wouldn't have had otherwise. I can't recommend Jennifer enough!

Esq.Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Do I Do Productions
    Do I Do Productions Wedding Bands

Absolutely wonderful! They are very professional and very accommodating.

• Studio Nouveau
    Studio Nouveau Wedding Photographers

We love working with Jen. She's a blast, always has a great attitude and keeps the day running seamlessly. She's part of our dream team!

• Erin McGinn Photography
    Erin McGinn Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Jennifer and her team at a destination event with many different locations for the wedding and moving parts from limos to pontoon boats to schoolbuses. She was organized, on time, super helpful to not only the client but me as well to be able to get the client amazing photos. Her timeline ran flawlessly and she and her team always had a smile on. I'd highly recommend her to any client!

• Allston, MA 02134 See on map