$12,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Perfect Details

it's not just about something borrowed and something blue anymore...

The Perfect Details is a full service planning and design studio that helps clients create some of the most beautiful weddings and special events in the New England area. We specialize in limited clientele, long distance planning and custom invitation design. We have been featured in theknot’s “Destination Weddings” book, Boston’s Elegant Wedding magazine, the Boston Globe, Bride’s Boston magazine and many other publications.

In addition to wedding planning and design, we also design invitations! We are proud to work with some of the finest companies which include Envelopements, Baci Press, Lettre Sauvage and Louella Press. We take our creativity seriously and find inspiration from an heirloom veil, a location or the fingerprints from the couple!

If you can dream it, we can design it

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Boston, Concord

Follow The Perfect Details on

76 Reviews for The Perfect Details

Donna was superb to the last detail. We actually had the wedding in Philly and she even made the trip!! The gift bags were so personal for all the hotel guests with all Philly made items and even our card logo on the water!!! The invitations were also unbelievable with the Philly skyline drawn by hand. They even got noticed my philly magazine. I was quite the bridzilla as well so special thanks to Donna for all she put up with.....and the extra cards for me xoxoxox

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna Kim is amazing. She is organized, responsive and on top of everything. She has great ideas and visions and will help you to plan the wedding of your dreams. She doesn't force anything on you but gives you many options to suit your needs. She completed my invitations, programs, menus, welcome bags and notes, table numbers, place cards and anything else you can think of that you need for a wedding. I even went to her with ideas that I saw on Pinterest and she did it and did it better! I loved the quality of her work and received many compliments on all the items and how perfect they were. I highly recommend her for all your planning and paper good needs and then some!!

Profile Picture User4238577, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

I am a Japanese bride from Tokyo getting married to my now husband who lives in California and we decided to get married in Providence, RI. Preparing for a wedding in distance was difficult enough, I was very unfortunate in finding a right wedding coordinator(I fired two prior) till I met Donna. As soon as she started to work with me, I could see why she named her business "Perfect Details" because she really pays attention to small details that are very important for a bride. Being Japanese, I was not an easy bride to work with, since I am a perfectionist and my expectations were very high. However, she made everything possible for me with her excellent communication skills, flexibility, problem solving skills and most important of all with her wonderful personality. When we were first met Donna, we considered her fee was beyond our budget for us so we even turned her down once. However, we have totally underestimated the extent of work it involved to have a beautiful wedding and only after having worked with her, did we realize that the every cent we paid for her was totally worth it, given the quality of work and attention she provided to us. I can promise you that no other wedding coordinator will respond to your mail in 5 minutes like she does always. We were simply amazed.Thanks to her, our wedding was something absolutely everybody complemented and we cannot be happier!! We totally recommend her to any future bride!

Profile Picture Yoko, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The Perfect Details could not be a better name. Donna Kim can take your vision and turn it into an unbelievalbe dream! She is creative, passionate, and genuine.

Donna Kim does an absolutely wonderful job from my standpoint as a photographer. Highly Highly recommended!!!

Events