43 Fenelon Rd, Framingham, MA 01702 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Lucent Wedding Films

We are a Boston-based wedding film studio with an authentic and natural approach to creating wedding films. No crazy awkward poses, no cheesy editing. Just you. By combining the stunning visuals from your big day with pristine audio + our talent for storytelling, we craft a wedding film that reflects who you really are and all the great moments from your wedding day.

Follow Lucent Wedding Films on

Videos 3 vídeos

23 Reviews for Lucent Wedding Films

Amanda and Jason Hochman · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Decision!

Justin and the Lucent Wedding Films team were great throughout the wedding planning process and always went the extra mile. The 'teaser' and highlight film are absolutely terrific and never fail to bring a smile to our faces. He was also extremely responsive to our requests and made sure we were able to receive all the raw dance floor footage which was important to us to be able to really relive the night!

Our wedding day went perfectly, in large part due to Justin and his team.

Justin brought terrific energy the whole day and seemed to be having as much fun as the guests! My husband and I strongly recommend Lucent Wedding Films for your big day, you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kim B · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband and I hired Lucent Wedding films as our wedding videographer and we were so happy with our decision.
    Justin was beyond approachable both leading up to and including the wedding day. He was open to hearing our ideas about what was important for us to have captured on film and made us feel so comfortable throughout the day. Our highlight video is beyond beautiful and makes us so joyful and happy every time that we see it. We are so thankful that we will always have these memories and thank Justin and his team for being such a wonderful part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Megna · Married on 07/20/2018

One of a Kind!

One of the best decisions I made through my wedding planning process was choosing Lucent Wedding Films. Justin and his team were outstanding. From the beginning on our first initial call I could tell he was very genuine and passionate about what he does. He welcomed any ideas I had and went the extra mile to make my vision of a highlight film come into a reality.. all with a huge smile on his face! He got along great with our photographer (Molly Anne Photography) so the two were able to work together and make it fun and not stressful. He is truly talented and caught the small moments that I will cherish forever. He is organized, professional, and honestly one of a kind. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding videography to hire Lucent Wedding Films, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Award

Lucent Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5550.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Studio Nouveau
    Studio Nouveau Wedding Photographers

Love working with Justin - he's low profile and as a photographer that's super important to my role as well. he's a great communicator, rolls with the punches, and produces beautiful work.

• 43 Fenelon Rd Framingham, 01702 See on map