107 Reviews for Studio Nouveau

Prints (4)
Save the Date (3)
Toning (2)
107 Studio Nouveau Reviews

Lara is amazing! I am SO lucky to have had her recommended to me for a boudior photo shoot. I used the shoot as my husbands wedding gift this past June and I honestly feel like it was a gift to myself as well. I had so much fun the entire time I was in Lara’s studio. I felt pampered with hair and makeup first then when the shoot started Lara made me feel confident, strong and sexy. She truly takes away any nerves you could ever have. Now on to the best part my photos came out AMAZING! There is not one thing I would change about them. Every angle, look and pose was on point all because of Lara’s expertise! I highly recommend Lara and Studio Nouveau for any photography needs you may have, especially boudoir!

Profile Picture Cailin, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images

Choosing Lara as our photographer for our wedding was one of the first decisions that we made while planning and undoubtedly one of the best. She immediately made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and she has such an amazing eye for detail and artistry. Our engagement photos looked wonderful (and we were so grateful that they were included in our wedding package--it made being photographed on our wedding day feel much more natural!), and we couldn't be happier with the photos from our wedding as well. Lara has a ton of expertise and every suggestion that she gave was spot-on and helped us have a wonderful day. We were also SO appreciative of the quick turnaround with our sneak peeks of both wedding and engagement photos--it was great to be able to show our guests some of the professional photos at brunch the next morning, because Lara had the sneak peek in our email inbox before we woke up the morning after the wedding! We can't recommend Lara and her team highly enough.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Lara and her team are just amazing. If you want your big day captured beautifully, stop looking and hire Studio Nouveau! After we locked down our venue, we knew that choosing a photographer would be an important decision. After finding Studio Nouveau, we were impressed immediately by Lara's responsiveness and friendly demeanor over email; when we met her in her studio we were sold! One of the things we were looking for in all vendors were people who we'd enjoy working with through the planning process and who we knew we could trust to make everything happen on our wedding day (we wanted to dance the night away without worrying about details!). We thought Lara fit that bill 100% and she totally delivered. Oh, and she's really, truly, incredibly talented. From our engagement shoot to the wedding, she made us feel at ease being photographed (not a usual occurrence for either of us!) and captured some truly amazing, fun, loving, beautiful moments that we never would have imagined. We love our photos...and also know that we're biased :) But, as we've shared them with friends and family, we've gotten so many compliments about how amazing the photos are! We knew that the photographer we chose would be really important: the photos would turn into the memories we had of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier that we chose Lara and Studio Nouveau!

Profile Picture Mariel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We were given advice early on in our planning process, that our wedding photographs would become our memories of our special day. Given that, we decided to make sure we were comfortable and happy with our photographer as a primary concern. Studio Nouveau was referral from one of our vendors, and one look at the website and pictures easily pulled us in. When we met Lara at her studio and were offered a beer to talk, we felt comfortable immediately. During the course of the conversation, the only difficult thing was keeping a poker face and not signing right away. Lara was a total professional throughout the process. Beyond the breathtaking pictures and albums, which blow me away every-time I look, she was really hands on and responsive. She had a hand in so many aspects of our wedding, that it is really hard to capture -
Our engagement shoot, which built our relationship with her, became our guestbook and save the dates. Her professional network (who all rave about her work and presence) became our Officiant, Videographer, and makeup artists. Her thoughtfulness and work ethic produced a wedding album and family keepsake in a staggering period of time, all the while taking our "constructive" feedback and bringing a strong opinion.

I actually can't imagine our wedding without Lara's amazing vision and influence. I can't recommend working with Studio Nouveau enough -- My wife and I are already plotting our life events with them in mind so that we can capture every big occasion to come!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture eric, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

Working with Studio Nouveau has been amazing. They are incredibly professional, and many of my family and friends have used them for weddings, as well as a family shoot. The photos that they come out with are unlike anything I've ever seen before. They have a way of capturing amazing moments that really show off who you are.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Finding a great, affordable wedding photographer is no easy task! Christine was amazing to work with and she made me feel taken care of. There was no added stress working with her. She was great to work with before and during our wedding. I highly recommend Studio Nouveau!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Chill, super cool, the best.

Profile Picture Drew, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio Nouveau was a dream to work with! Flexible in scheduling, responsive to requests, and totally understood our wedding vibe. And the end product was exactly what we wanted - unobtrusive, almost a "journalistic" approach, no goofy staged photos and yet still captured the most important elements of the day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wish I could get married all over just so I could work with Lara again! Let me tell you brides and grooms-to-be out there, she is an absolute genius! From the moment you meet her you instantly feel like you've met a longtime friend. Throughout the whole planning process, from engagement pictures to the big day, she is professional, funny, reliable and able to answer all of your questions, no matter how crazy they may sound! She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and truly captures who you are as a couple. Her eye for different angles makes her photos stand out, and she isn't afraid to get dirty (like hopping a few fences) in order to get that perfect shot!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lara & her team were AMAZING for our wedding. Photography was my top priority and from the beginning, Lara understood my vision, while providing her professional opinion, touch, and talent. Our photos came out better than I could imagine, and we will definitely seek her out in the future for more photos! On top of it all, Lara is an amazing person who brings laughter and comfort to what can be a very intense day. Could not recommend more!! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow

My husband and I were lucky enough to live in the same town as Studio Nouveau, so we stopped in after work one day and sat down with Lara, the owner. We weren’t interested in hiring a videographer for our wedding, which made picking the perfect photographer all that more important. When we sat down with her that hot/humid summer night, and she handed me an iced cold Narragansett summer shandy, I knew we would get along. Lara is easy to hang out with, she had us laughing from the moment we met her - which is very important! You are going to be spending several hours with your photographer, and it can get intense. We knew it wasn’t just about talent - which let me clarify Lara is UNBELIEVABLY talented - but there also had to be a level of comfort. Lara is the ultimate professional, she answered all of my technical, what-if and sometimes ridiculous questions without hesitation. She never caused any excess stress and her speedy & thoughtful replies always helped put this Type-A bride at ease. It was never difficult to get in touch with her & she was always positive & upbeat. We had a great engagement session by the Charles River, we built a beautiful guestbook together, and leading up to the big day she helped us create a timeline that worked with her and our other vendors. It was actually all quite easy. Lara brought Jaime as her 2nd shooter, and together they were a joy to work with on our wedding day. We got all the photos we wanted and she kept us on schedule without being too intrusive. She gives just enough direction without forcing it. My favorite photos are always the candids, and she knows how to capture those moments beautifully. We’ve received many compliments from our wedding party about how much they enjoyed our photographers. I’ve only seen a few of the photos so far, but they are spectacular and I cannot wait to see the rest. Lara is a true talent & a wonderful human being. We felt lucky to work with her!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photographers were my biggest priority for vendors so I searched everywhere for the best photographers. Studio Nouveau was FANTASTIC! My husband and I were living in Africa during the entire wedding planning process so we arranged to meet with all our vendors via Skype. We felt it was really important to connect with our photographers so they could get a sense of the photos we want/ the people we are. Our first Skype meeting with Studio Nouveau was great! They capture a lot of emotions and small moments in the photos and were really easy to speak with. On the wedding day, they were wonderful and so professional. They didn't intrude into private moments and kept us on a photo schedule without making us feel rushed. They even gave me advice on how to use the bathroom in my dress (it was tight!) which might have been a big problem without them ;). Many of my guests have complimented how great the photographers were! So far, we have only gotten sneak peak photos but if the rest is anything like them, I can't wait! Really really incredible! I am definitely happy that I chose them.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

I got married 7-1-17 and Lara and Val did an absolutely amazing job capturing the best day ever. Lara sent me some amazing sneak peaks before we left on our honeymoon. I was so excited for the rest!
By far, working with Lara and her team was the best decision we made! If I could do it over again, I wouldn’t change a thing about our choice to work without Studio Nouveau!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christine did an absolutely amazing job and was so fun and professional for our wedding this summer at the Wolfeboro Inn!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Choosing Lara as our photographer was one of the best decisions during our wedding planning. Her talent is incredible. She has such an eye for natural moments and also understands the need for traditional pictures as well. She is a pleasure to work with and we were thrilled with our pictures and album!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio Nouveau was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. She was extremely responsive and completely understood what we wanted out of our weddings and the pictures truly captured that. We were blown away by the quality pictures we received and received so many compliments on them. I love that these are how we get to remember that day and her wedding albums are to die for... such a great keepsake! We had an absolute blast working with lara and team for our wedding. If you want a photographer you will become friends with throughout and after the process you will not go wrong here! We cannot thank lara and her team enough for truly capturing our perfect day and going above and beyond for us!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Lara is simply amazing. We loved working with her and getting to know her. She captured as us we are - without all the correcting and posing us. Her team was so easy to work with and we instantly felt like old friends. I can’t recommend Lara and her team enough!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome! Lara and Christine photographed our wedding in last year, and we are still in awe over how spectacular the photographs look. The day is documented with such beauty and honesty, and with a gorgeous vibrancy and light.

They came prepared, having read about the important moments in our Indian ceremony, and expertly wove their way through the day, capturing the meaningful rituals, the quiet tears, and the jubilant laughter. Our wedding day was quite lengthy, and Lara and Christine were energetic, excited and consummately professional throughout. They were incredibly flexible and adapted to the dynamic and unexpected changes of the day without missing a beat. We are so happy with our experience, and highly recommend these fantastic ladies for their exceptional skill and talent.

Profile Picture User7895091, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am at a loss for words at how perfect and beautiful the entire experience of working with Lara and Val was before the big day and during the wedding. From the very beginning during our engagement photo shoot, (which I suggest to every engaged couple in order to get used to the camera always being there during your big day) Lara made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and made it seem like we were just taking a walk in the woods.

Lara and Val are professional, creative, and genuinely fun women that it was like having a couple more girl friends around while getting ready. They also were able to think on their toes when the bus coming to pick the entire bridal party up for the first look was rear-ended. In order to stay on schedule they suggested an even more wonderful place to do the first look instead. I'm so happy they were there to help in that moment!

After each photo of family and friends Lara would say, "A+++", well, Studio Nouveau we give you an, A++++ for your hard work, creativity, fun attitudes and for just being awesome! We will be looking at our pictures in 50 years from now thinking of how glamorous and special you made us feel that day.

Thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Lara is AMAZING! She is a fantastic person to work with, and really alleviated all my worries. She put us at ease for our engagement shoots and did a wonderful job with the wedding itself. They're not the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for -- they're professional and amazing and my pictures are gorgeous! Lara is super organized and on top of the details which I always appreciate, and it made for a drama-free day with our families.

Profile Picture User6050340, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs

We had a wonderful experience with Jamie and Christine. They were flexible setting up times to talk and super helpful with day-of planning. On our wedding day, they were incredibly professional -- they were easy-going and calm throughout the day, navigated challenging family situations, and had a great balance of being observers and controlling enough to be sure all of the pictures we wanted (and others they knew we would want) got taken. The pictures could not have come out better!

Profile Picture User4822732, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My wife and I contacted Studio Nouveau after seeing some baby pictures they had done for a friend. From our first meeting with them right through our wedding and the follow up, everything was top notch. I would highly recommend Lara and her team!

Profile Picture Joe, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough about the experience we had with Lara and her staff. She made us feel comfortable from the moment we met her at our engagement shoot. She has such an amazing eye for cool pictures and is very very good at giving direction. She knows a ton about the different wedding locations in New England, so when we told her the venue- she had great ideas for where to take pictures. She even kept me calm before my first look. I would recommend Studio Nouveau to everyone!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish, Studio Nouveau could not have been better. From the first emails, to follow up phone calls, to finally the big day, I felt lucky to have Jamie and Christine there to capture everything. They were friendly and personable and we just loved working with them-never mind the pictures were all absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture User7352477, 2+ years ago, 1 Review