Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About Storybook Weddings and Events

We are proud to provide you with a personailzed planning experience as unique as the wedding you're envisioning.

We are pleased to offer two distinct planning experiences to ensure we can provide the best option for couples looking to work with a planner. Whether you need assistance from day one, or after the realization that help is needed after contracting several vendors, we have a package to suit your needs. We also provide Coordination Packages for those looking to handle the planning themselves, but hoping to experience the wedding day as the VIP.

Services begin at $2,100 and are fully customizable based on your wedding weekend needs. For experience details and to schedule a consultation, please contact us.

Follow Storybook Weddings and Events on

Chicago Athletic Association
1 51 742001 158187033936750

93 Reviews for Storybook Weddings and Events

Anna · Getting married on 02/13/2021

I am a Sales Consultant with Food For Thought Catering and recently had the pleasure of working with Lindsay Gaeta on a wedding at the Adler Planetarium. As a vendor, it is always a dream to work with a planner like Lindsay - she is incredibly organized and efficient, her timeline was spot on, her onsite management was perfect and her demeanor is professional, relaxed and fun! :) I would recommend Lindsay to any couple looking for a planner - she will make your entire planning experience to enjoyable and you can be confidant your wedding will turn out perfectly!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole Petrancosta · Getting married on 11/11/2020

The best in the business!!!

Where do I even begin to thank Storybook Weddings, especially Lisa. From the moment I met Lisa, I knew I needed to work with her because she understood my vision before I even did! Lisa made the planning process easy, seamless, and fun. From negotiating contracts, to getting me in touch with the best vendors in the city, Lisa made sure every single detail was everything I wanted and more. During the planning process, Lisa coordinated visits with all the vendors we worked with and made sure all my vendors were all on the same page and knew the vision for the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Lisa made sure everything ran so smooth that I did not have to worry about where things were getting set up and was able to just watch my perfect day unfold before my eyes. I wish I could plan an event every year just to work with Lisa and her team because they are absolutely amazing at what they do. From the bottom of our hearts we could not have gone through this process without you guys. Our perfect day was a true reflection on Lisa and the Storybook team and to say our day was everything we wanted and more is an understatement. We cannot thank you guys enough!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2020

Could not have done it without Lisa & Team

If you are reading through reviews trying to choose the best planning company, look no further. Storybook was one of many planning/coordination companies I looked into when planning our wedding and there was no one I felt more comfortable leaving in charge of our big day. I am super detail oriented and thought I had everything squared away until Lisa stepped in and uncovered everything I hadn't even thought about. Lisa's knowledge of the wedding industry is unparalleled and her calm disposition instilled confidence that anything that popped up on or before the big day would be dealt with perfectly. I could not recommend Lisa & Storybook enough. I will be passing their information along to every single girlfriend and relative I have. Truly worth every penny.

Sent on 06/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Storybook Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2100
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Luniks Entertainment Wedding DJs

We at #LuniksEntertainment have worked with Storybook Weddings & Events and they are just amazing. Whether they are hired as a full planners or day of coordinators, they always make the planning process so much easier for all of our clients. Every time we work with them they are so organized: Making sure we have a venue walkthrough and a detailed timeline for the wedding. They are easy to communicate with and make our jobs as DJs so much easier! We look forward to working many more weddings with them!

• Toni Patisserie & Cafe Wedding Cakes

It is always a pleasure when we have the opportunity to work with Storybook Weddings and Events. The weddins they plan and style are always amazing. They are incredibly organized and delightful to work with. Toni Patisserie highly recommend working with them.

• J and L Catering Wedding Caterers

At J&L Catering, we have worked with many wedding planners throughout Chicago. However, Lisa Jaroscak from Storybook Weddings and Events was definitely top notch! When she arrived for the wedding tasting with her bride and groom, I knew instantly Lisa had a deep connection and understanding of her clients and a vision of their special day. Lisa was extremely detail-oriented and left no stone unturned. From the gold border on the custom wedding invitations, to the gorgeous linens that lined the tables, the geometric logo that adorned the custom lighting feature, tiered wedding cake and menus...she paid attention to every detail. She was honest and sincere with her clients and with the entire J&L team. We were able to work so seamlessly with Lisa, Nicole and Lindsay to make this day so incredible for the bride and groom! We look forward to working with Lisa and Storybook Weddings and Events again in the future!

• Chicago, 60657 See on map
    Location of (Storybook Weddings and Events)