2300 N Davidson St, 529, Chicago, IL 28205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About It's All Happening Events

I believe that details are just details until they have meaning – and when they have meaning they last forever. I will help you plan a wedding that is all about you and the things you love, because that's what I believe is important. Don't want to do the bouquet toss? Perfect. Really want to have a giant banana split instead of a wedding cake? Awesome.

My clients love a good dive bar and a top knot. They are equals in their relationship, probably have a fur child, and believe that quality always beats quantity. They’re not afraid of getting weird on the dance floor or breaking tradition. They know the type of wedding they want to plan but trust me to do what I do best and help them make it happen.

Follow It's All Happening Events on

brimcdanielphotographykristi david 912
17902835d02b81e3 1495314890742 miller 0031

7 Reviews for It's All Happening Events

Marla · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely loved working with IAH events and are so glad we made the investment in a month of coordinator! My husband and I enjoyed the planning process but as it got closer to our wedding we were very happy to hand off the coordination to Kristi and her partner. Our wedding weekend went extremely smooth and I attribute this to Kristi’s calm demeanor, careful planning and attention to detail. We can’t thank IAH enough!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kit · Married on 02/11/2017

My fiancé got me the gift of a wedding planner for my birthday and it was seriously THE best gift ever! After doing some research on planners in Chicago and interviewing a handful, we went with It’s All Happening Events. We chose the Event Coordination package for day of/week of planning and worked with Kristi Cox — we had such a fantastic experience. The weeks and days leading up to a wedding day can be hectic and stressful, and it was such a relief to have Kristi’s help along the way. She is super detail-oriented and kept us on track, took over communication with the vendors, and planned the timing and coordination for not only our wedding day, but the entire wedding weekend. There are so many decisions to make along the way when wedding planning, and Kristi was a great resource to answer questions or give advice and recommendations. She is super responsive, proactive, and just knows what she’s doing. We had the best wedding day/weekend and because we worked with It’s All Happening Events, we didn’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying the day and celebrating with our family and friends. I have no clue how we could have done it all without Kristi and her team!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Carly · Married on 09/04/2016

I tell everyone I know to get a day-of wedding coordinator as Kristi and Katie were essential for making this type-A bride actually take a step back to enjoy the wedding. They took over control a month out forcing me to delegate and get to actually take in everything as it came. And, as I told them after the wedding, if anything went wrong - I was blissfully unaware of it! I'm so thankful we had them there to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 07/05/2017

It's All Happening Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• It's All Happening Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    All Weddingwire clients will receive a free 1 hour consultation for their event! We will meet with you over the phone, skype, or in person, and discuss your plans and how you'd like us to help you make it happen on your wedding day! Whether you need us to coordinate on the day-of, or plan your event from the very beginning, we are here to help you make your event joy-filled, personal and super FUN! Reach out to us at hello@itsallhappening.co and mention that you found us on Weddingwire!

• Chicago, 60657 See on map
    Location of (It's All Happening Events)