Stephanie's Secret Garden

Willow Pond Farm 15115 Mount Nebo Road, Poolesville, MD 20837 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stephanie's Secret Garden

Stephanie's Secret Garden is a studio flower shop located on Stephanie's family farm in Poolesville, Maryland . Stephanie grows many of the flowers, herbs and greens that she uses in her designs which specialize in the unique and different...rustic chic, elegant and vintagey styles using unusual or "repurposed" containers. Weddings are definitely a specialty, along with any and all events, as well as everyday "just because" flowers. Please follow us on Facebook at Stephanie's Secret Garden Flower Shop, or on Instagram at stephsecgard.

Complete floral design and decor services are provided for your event no matter the size or location, and we have no minimum budget required. The Secret Garden has done weddings from Baltimore, Maryland down to Warrenton, Virginia.

Stephanie's Secret Garden is a preferred vendor for several venues, including the lovely Comus Inn and Stronghold Mansion at Sugarloaf Mountain.

We welcome all inquiries and consultations at your convenience, and they are always complimentary, as are samples of the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and table centerpieces provided at no charge.

Many brides are choosing to do part of their wedding flowers themselves, and we are happy to work with DIY brides, as well as provide mini classes at our shop for these DIY weddings. Bring your bridesmaids, moms, and sisters and make a pre-wedding girls night evening or Saturday afternoon event of it.!!

Follow Stephanie's Secret Garden on

Lavender and ivory rose wedding bouquet
Lavender and ivory rose wedding bouquet
A spectacular bridal entrance by Kathy Blanchard Photography
A spectacular bridal entrance by Kathy Blanchard Photography

51 Reviews for Stephanie's Secret Garden

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie could not have been better or easier to work with. She was an incredible guide for my husband, mother-in-law and mother as we met with her to discuss our vision and ideas for our wedding's flowers. She not only worked with our ideas but enhanced them with her own creative insight and professional experience. I had really wanted to incorporate protea in my bouquet and she found them and also worked them in to the piece at our head table for the reception. Stephanie truly wanted to ensure we had the flowers we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was just right. We had flowers for our rehearsal dinner, mass, and reception so she had a lot of details to keep track of. Stephanie absolutely nailed it. 100% work with her-- you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stephanie's Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin!!

Jessa · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie did all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. She took our daughter's vision, elevated it and made the most magical, natural floral works of art. Stephanie added touches we had not even thought of, but were so inline with our vision. There were flower crowns, other floral hairpieces, boutonnières, wrist corsages, table pieces (lavender plants and succulents to create a woodland feel), barn decor, arch flowers, and the bouquet...just perfect! I would highly recommend Stephanie's Secret Garden for your event needs, especially if you are looking for unique pieces of floral art! I have attached some candids from a friend. I will add professional shots when we get them to really do the flowers justice!

Stephanie's Secret Garden 1
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 2
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 3

Corinne · Married on 04/28/2018

Flowers were not something I put a lot of thought into for my wedding initially. I was kind of like "well I guess I need flowers..." But then, I met Stephanie and she helped me realize exactly what I did want and it was a dream! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and came up with the most stunning bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flower crowns and barrettes! Her incorporation of herbs, eucalyptus, and baby's breath through every aspect of our ceremony and reception was perfect. I love her eclectic style and open-mindedness when it comes to planning a wedding.

Stephanie's Secret Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stephanie's Secret Garden 1
    Complimentary Samples
    All brides who work with our flower shop for their wedding flowers receive complimentary samples of the bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets, as well as a centerpiece sample. several months prior to their wedding date.

• Rocklands Farm & Winery Weddings
    Rocklands Farm & Winery Weddings Winery Weddings

Stephanie's Secret Garden should not be a secret... she makes lovely floral decorations for all seasons and all types of events. She is extremely creative, and knows how to make "one of a kind" floral masterpieces. She lives nearby Rocklands Farm, so the delivery time is short! I love having our local businesses here in the Agricultural Reserve of Montgomery County be a part of our wedding team!

• Vanity Fair Events
    Vanity Fair Events Wedding Planners

We recently had the pleasure of working with Stephanie's Secret Garden and can't say enough about the beautiful floral designs created by Stephanie and her team. Their designs are always stylish and sophisticated!

• Willow Pond Farm, 15115 Mount Nebo Road Poolesville, MD 20837 See on map