Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephanie's Secret Garden

where flowers are an art

Stephanie's Secret Garden is a studio flower shop located on Stephanie's family farm in  Poolesville, Maryland .  Stephanie grows many of the flowers, herbs and greens that she uses in her designs which specialize in the unique and different...rustic chic, elegant and vintagey styles using unusual or "repurposed" containers.  Weddings are definitely a specialty, along with any and all events, as well as everyday "just because" flowers. Please follow us on Facebook at Stephanie's Secret Garden Flower Shop, or on Instagram at stephsecgard.

Complete floral design and decor services are provided for your event no matter the size or location, and we have no minimum budget required.  The Secret Garden has done weddings from Baltimore, Maryland  down to Warrenton, Virginia.

Stephanie's Secret Garden  is a preferred vendor for several venues, including the lovely Comus Inn and Stronghold Mansion at Sugarloaf Mountain.

We welcome all inquiries and consultations at your convenience, and they are always complimentary, as are samples of the bridal  and bridesmaid bouquets and table centerpieces provided at no charge.

Many brides are choosing to do part of their wedding flowers themselves, and we are happy to work with DIY brides, as well as provide mini classes at our shop for these DIY weddings.  Bring your bridesmaids, moms, and sisters and make a pre-wedding girls night evening or Saturday afternoon event of it.!!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Stephanie did all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. She took our daughter's vision, elevated it and made the most magical, natural floral works of art. Stephanie added touches we had not even thought of, but were so inline with our vision. There were flower crowns, other floral hairpieces, boutonnières, wrist corsages, table pieces (lavender plants and succulents to create a woodland feel), barn decor, arch flowers, and the bouquet...just perfect! I would highly recommend Stephanie's Secret Garden for your event needs, especially if you are looking for unique pieces of floral art! I have attached some candids from a friend. I will add professional shots when we get them to really do the flowers justice!

Profile Picture Jessa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were not something I put a lot of thought into for my wedding initially. I was kind of like "well I guess I need flowers..." But then, I met Stephanie and she helped me realize exactly what I did want and it was a dream! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and came up with the most stunning bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flower crowns and barrettes! Her incorporation of herbs, eucalyptus, and baby's breath through every aspect of our ceremony and reception was perfect. I love her eclectic style and open-mindedness when it comes to planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Corinne, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns
4.7

Wow, Stephanie's work was above and beyond my expectations! I was lucky that she was available as I didn't even contact her until about a month out - my date was the only one she had left for April! She saw my vision and made it happen in record time. I knew our vibes would totally mesh when I went to her rustic chic studio on her family farm. She incorporated the beauty of peonies with my succulent themed wedding - look closely at the bouquet. She helped me design the arch look and suggested ideas to do it on a budget. I provided the fabric, but she hung, along with her flowers creation, the day of. As a bride on a budget, it was a bit more than I wanted to spend, but worth it for the high quality of her work!

Photo of Stephanie's Secret Garden in Poolesville, MD
Photo of Stephanie's Secret Garden in Poolesville, MD - Vases only, DYI terrarium
Profile Picture Erin, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1506570249 a8141ef84bd73fcc img 6692  1

Complimentary Samples

$150.00 Value | Promo Code: samples
All brides who work with our flower shop for their wedding flowers receive complimentary samples of the bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets, as well as a centerpiece sample. several months prior to their wedding date.
#WW7a1ad9dd5d46198c

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Stephanie's Secret Garden should not be a secret... she makes lovely floral decorations for all seasons and all types of events. She is extremely creative, and knows how to make "one of a kind" floral masterpieces. She lives nearby Rocklands Farm, so the delivery time is short! I love having our local businesses here in the Agricultural Reserve of Montgomery County be a part of our wedding team!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Stephanie's Secret Garden and can't say enough about the beautiful floral designs created by Stephanie and her team. Their designs are always stylish and sophisticated!

Willow Pond Farm, 15115 Mount Nebo Road, Poolesville, MD 20837   See On Map