Stephanie's Secret Garden Reviews

Stephanie's Secret Garden 5
Stephanie's Secret Garden 6
Stephanie's Secret Garden 7

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful flowers from Stephanie!

We had the best time working with Stephanie for our flowers. She has beautiful taste and really listened to me on what I wanted and the overall look and feel I was going for. And she delivered. The flowers were everything I could have asked for and more. She got the vibe and the look I wanted perfectly. And the flowers smelled so nice! Stephanie has a really unique, artistic eye and has wonderful taste. She is also a pleasure to work with!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie could not have been better or easier to work with. She was an incredible guide for my husband, mother-in-law and mother as we met with her to discuss our vision and ideas for our wedding's flowers. She not only worked with our ideas but enhanced them with her own creative insight and professional experience. I had really wanted to incorporate protea in my bouquet and she found them and also worked them in to the piece at our head table for the reception. Stephanie truly wanted to ensure we had the flowers we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was just right. We had flowers for our rehearsal dinner, mass, and reception so she had a lot of details to keep track of. Stephanie absolutely nailed it. 100% work with her-- you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Thank you Kaitlin!!

Jessa · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie did all of the flowers for our daughter's wedding this past weekend. She took our daughter's vision, elevated it and made the most magical, natural floral works of art. Stephanie added touches we had not even thought of, but were so inline with our vision. There were flower crowns, other floral hairpieces, boutonnières, wrist corsages, table pieces (lavender plants and succulents to create a woodland feel), barn decor, arch flowers, and the bouquet...just perfect! I would highly recommend Stephanie's Secret Garden for your event needs, especially if you are looking for unique pieces of floral art! I have attached some candids from a friend. I will add professional shots when we get them to really do the flowers justice!

Stephanie's Secret Garden 8
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 9
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 10

Corinne · Married on 04/28/2018

Flowers were not something I put a lot of thought into for my wedding initially. I was kind of like "well I guess I need flowers..." But then, I met Stephanie and she helped me realize exactly what I did want and it was a dream! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and came up with the most stunning bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flower crowns and barrettes! Her incorporation of herbs, eucalyptus, and baby's breath through every aspect of our ceremony and reception was perfect. I love her eclectic style and open-mindedness when it comes to planning a wedding.

Joan · Married on 03/03/2018

Stephanie was wonderful to work with! We were planning a Silver Spring, MD wedding from a distance, with the bride in NC and the mother-of-the-bride in TX. She was flexible in meeting with us and we were able to ship supplies like candles & vases directly to her - being able to provide these ourselves was a cost savings. She worked with our requested color scheme and suggested flowers that would be available at our time of year and steared us away from others that were either not durable enough or not available in March. The church looked lovely and so did the reception and bouquets. Somehow our cake topper went missing but Stephanie saved the day, responding to our last-minute text with the suggestion of dressing the cake with flowers. And the reception flowers lasted for more than a week afterwards when we gave bouquets to friends to take home. High quality flowers & beautiful work - thanks Stephanie!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 19
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 20

Thank you Joan and Domino!! It was definitely my pleasure<3

Lori · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephanie was amazing to work with. She listened to what our vision was and gave me and my daughter ideas we never thought of and she was spot on with everything. Very detailed and unique designs. Sample bouquets and centerpieces so you know what you are getting. The wedding turned out beautiful and we had many compliments on the flowers. Just gorgeous. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone looking to work with a professional and I would not hesitate to work with her again!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Thank you Lori!!

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

There are not enough good things to say about Stephanie and her team!! She is incredibly knowledgeable and so creative. She offered great ideas and even made us trial bouquets. Her team did a wonderful job with the set up, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. The flowers were absolutely one of my favorite parts of our day. We received so many compliments and will enjoy seeing them in pictures for many years to come.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 21
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 22
    Stephanie's Secret Garden 23

Stephanie's Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!! We loved doing your wedding flowers❤️

Catherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie did an amazing job taking the Pinterest pictures I showed her and making bouquets that were even more gorgeous than I imagined! The boutineers and corsages were perfect, as well, and she definitely takes the time to make sure she gets it right. She made me a sample bouquet about 2 months before the wedding so I could get a real sense of how it'd look. Loved everything!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/06/2017

Stephanie was so so wonderful!! She was so responsive and knew my exact vision from the very beginning. I was able to show her a picture and she knew the exact flowers and the perfect way to arrange them. Anything I asked for, she was able to execute perfectly. I would highly recommend her and her services. She executed the wedding of my dreams.

Jennierose · Married on 10/30/2016

Stephanie was fantastic. Not only is she an incredible artist, but she was very flexible and open to my out of the box ideas. She was able to design beautiful pieces that fit in wedding vision while being respectful of our budget, and her knowledge of flowers is amazing. She even incorporated non-flower items such as willow branches, mercury glass, and peacock feathers to go along with our wedding "theme." Our wedding flowers and centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I ever expected.
    Working with Stephanie was a pleasure and I would recommend her to other brides looking for a fun and stress-free florist experience!

nancy · Married on 08/27/2016

She's got a lot of talent and easily understands and enhances your vision. Price was great too.

• Y

Yael · Married on 07/10/2016

Stephanie did the flowers for my July wedding! They were exactly what I envisioned, and more. Stephanie has a creative style, and she keeps our flower arrangements interesting - they were not average, boring, or stuffy! I wanted an organic feel for our summer wedding - sunflowers, lavender, eucalyptus leaves, peonies, and more -- Stephanie somehow made all these pieces complementary, edited, and stylish in her arrangements. It ended up being very "us." Stephanie also worked with us to stay in our budget, which I appreciated. She was a bit of a drive from downtown DC, but well worth it.

I used Stephanie's Secret Garden to do my wedding flowers for my Summer 2016 wedding and she was fantastic! All of my flowers looked amazing! I didn't have a vision going into picking flowers and only knew the colors and a few types of flowers that I wanted and she made samples for me in advance so I could decide what I wanted and liked and everything looked beautiful the day of!

leslie · Married on 06/11/2016

The beautiful pink and white bouquet above was my daughter's. It was perfect, as were all the other flowers she provided. She also solved some day-of non-flower problems she didn't create. Great team member.

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

Stephanie was amazing throughout the entire process! I do not know much about flowers, but Stephanie was very knowledgeable the whole time. She answered all my questions and was able to give very helpful suggestions. She was creative and understood my vision for my wedding. She was always available with phone calls and e-mails. All in all the process was very easy and fun! The flowers and centerpieces looked so beautiful and I could not be happier with the service I received from Stephanie. I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not have asked for a better florist than Stephanie! She was incredibly responsive throughout the whole process to phone calls, emails, and even text messages. After meeting with her and seeing samples she made up just for me after sending her pictures of my vision, I knew I would be in good hands! She worked with me to come up with options to fit my very modest budget and still made everything look FANTASTIC! I got many compliments on my floral arrangements from the wedding! I would definitely recommend Stephanie's Secret Garden to anyone looking for a florist in that area!

Stephanie is an ARTIST, not just a simple florist. I spoke with a couple of florists before choosing to work with her for my wedding and she blew me away with her creativity. I am so happy she was available on my wedding day. Stephanie really listened to what I wanted but also had lots of suggestions -- which I absolutely loved and needed, since I did not know much about flowers. She worked very hard at maintaining my budget, offered different options to include all price ranges, and provided me with choices.
    The flowers came out stunning - breathtaking, romantic, and elegant. Everything turned out above and beyond what I expected. Stephanie also took charge of arranging and decorating the tables with the provided materials - which was so helpful - and made sure that everything looked impeccable as far as centerpieces went.
    Stephanie runs a tight ship and everything was delivered as promised, on time, details were not omitted, and she went the extra mile for me. Her studio is a garden wonderland and as with every artist's studio there is a degree of organized chaos involved.. : ) Don't let this fool you because you will get everything done just right with lots of extra attention to detail. I would absolutely work with her again and recommend her to others.

Lea · Married on 08/29/2015

Stephanie was beyond wonderful to work with in so many ways. Within minutes of meeting her, it is evident that she absolutely loves flowers and loves what she does, which shows in the arrangements that she creates. The flowers at my wedding ceremony and reception were everything I could have dreamed of and more, and I have gotten so many wonderful comments on them from guests. They were beautiful- elegant, romantic, modern, chic, and overall just amazing.
    Stephanie was phenomenal. She put a lot of effort into helping us keep costs down while not cutting corners with quality or quantity, and went above and beyond in the time that she spent with us, the samples that she created, and especially in the extra effort and time that she put in on our wedding day to make sure that everything looked beautiful- she definitely did more than expected and really cared about our ceremony and reception looking amazing. Our coordinators from the church made a point to comment on how great she was to work with.
    I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with Stephanie. She has such a passion for what she does, and it shows in her work, and also in how great she is to work with. She is warm, patient, honest, funny and an all around great person.
    I would never consider going to anyone else for floral arrangements if I ever need them for any other important events. She knocked it out of the park in so many ways and we are so grateful to have worked with her.

Brenda · Married on 06/05/2015

Working with Stephanie was a wonderful experience again. I had worked with Stephanie for a daughter's wedding. She was quick to response to my inquiry, setting up a time to come to her studio and discuss and talk about what we were looking for. She spent a good amount of time with me, looking at pictures I had brought, showing me options and adding her creative touch that I couldn't even imagine. For example, I loved that she put a fragrant herb, rosemary, in the boutonnieres! And not only did she create the perfect bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, she made up samples of them before the wedding, just in time for the bridal shower. The bride LOVED having a sample of her flowers to show her family and friends. Stephanie also helped us a solve decorating dilemma for a ring ceremony by offering urns with clouds of baby's breath. It was perfect. Not only did she deliver the flowers in a timely fashion, she delivered them to the LDS temple AND the reception venue in Washington. I was confident I wouldn't need to worry about the flowers the day of the wedding and Stephanie was true to my expectation! Oh, AND, she was able to do everything we wanted within budget! PLUS!!!

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

If you are looking for beautiful and unique flowers, than Stephanie is your lady.
    Stephanie, is not just a florist, she is a designer and artist. Her flower arrangements will make your wedding pop. She was right on the money with what I wanted. I was so pleased with her work; as well as her professionalism. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for beautiful flowers with an artistic edge.

Ruby · Married on 10/26/2014

Because of Stephanie, our wedding decor was romantic, rustic, and more beautiful that I ever could have imagined! She worked with us from the beginning to figure out our concept and then made everything happen. We were so thrilled with the results. She was incredibly flexible and worked with our budget - very impressive in this industry! Everything was beautiful and I had no doubt that it would be. Definitely work with Stephanie's Secret Garden for your event.

I loved working with Stephanie. Our wedding was rustic, at a barn, with close friends and family. I wanted our flowers to work with that feeling, not compete or try to overwhelm. Stephanie worked with my ideas and came up with beautiful plans. Our bouquets were gorgeous! She also ordered grasses and flowers for me so I could DIY my centerpieces. I highly recommend Stephanie's Secret Garden!

Stephanie is great! she worked with us to make exactly what we wanted.

We met about 3 times before the wedding. She listened to the ideas that I had and showed me all different flower options to go with it. We would email back and forth with flowers she thought would work well. I wanted something vintage and romantic and she gave me exactly that.

She was always accommodating. She was understanding when I changed my "vision" a few months before the wedding.

She also worked with my budget. She always kept me in the loop with all of the flower prices. She delivered all of my flowers day of.

She planned one of our meetings to work around my bridal shower. She let me keep the trial bouquets to display at my shower. It was so nice!

We will be working with her for all of our future floral needs.

T · Married on 05/31/2014

Stephanie did the bouquets and I purchased loose flowers from her for my wedding back in May. She was amazing to work with. We must have exchanged HUNDREDS, if not more, emails and I met with her twice for almost 3hrs each time. She is so passionate about flowers and couldnt have been more helpful and patient with me. I couldnt have been happier with my bouquets and flowers. My bouquets were GORGEOUS and the loose flowers were the best quality. If you are looking for a personalize florist for your wedding then Stephenie is the BEST! Her prices are VERY competitive as well and a free consultation!

Stacey · Married on 09/28/2013

Stephanie was awesome! She's very talented and was very accommodating to my budget and schedule. I ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, and loose flowers for centerpiece vases. I was able to pick up my flowers from Stephanie the day before the wedding and drop them off at the venue (Comus Inn) during the ceremony rehearsal. I was a little nervous that they would wilt by the next day, but they looked great! I loved my bouquets!