58th Street, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
Package Price $10,025
Availability Check your date

About Stella Day Events

Stella Day Events is a full service wedding & event planning boutique located in New York City. We embrace and enjoy all parts of the planning and implementation process. From classic and timeless to modern and eccentric we will help capture your vision and bring it to life. We will ensure that you won't have a care in the world on your big day so you can relish and enjoy every moment. Our hope is to make your celebration more engaging, memorable and a Stella Day!

Servicing: NY, CT, NJ and destination events

Full Planning / Styling

Day/ Month of Coordinating

I look forward to hearing from you!

203.395.3757

10488067101525326165122776083781072551200337n
jennifer barron wedding19

17 Reviews for Stella Day Events

Leigh · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend using Stella Day Events for full wedding coordination. I met Kerri-Lynn at our wedding venue one year in advance and could not have felt more comfortable that she would be able to handle any task. I had the venue and date confirmed but needed help selecting almost every vendor. Kerri-Lynn has worked with the top vendors in the Tri-State area and her relationships with them are incredible, especially when it came to choosing a photographer and finding the perfect band.

From the big vendor selection to the little details like flip flops or a cash box, she was able to think of everything we needed. I worked with KL for a year with constant phone calls, text and emails. She attended vendor interviews, meetings and helped sort out pricing and contracts.

I was most worried about how all the vendors would come together day of but Kerri-Lynn took care of everything! We didn't have one single issue and our big day went off seamlessly. All the details from the transportation to seating charts were handled without hesitation. KL & Candice went above and beyond, making sure everyone felt comfortable and on track with our timeline.

Not only did KL help the entire year but she also was by our side for our rehearsal dinner which was 90 people. On the day of we were stunned at how beautiful every detail came together. We could not imagine not having KL & Candice by our sides on the big day! I not only had an amazing wedding planner but gained a friend through the process.

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

From the moment I spoke to Kerri-Lynn, we clicked and I knew she could not only help me plan the wedding of my dreams, but that we'd have fun doing so in the process. We hired KL right after we booked our venue, and she helped us choose the most amazing vendors to complete our 'Stella' day. We were planning from afar (living in DC, getting married in Westchester, NY) and to have Kerri-Lynn on the ground for six months leading up to our big day made the whole planning process seamless.

Kerri-Lynn's experience planning weddings and events was evident from the start, making incredible suggestions and turning my vision into a classic and glamorous reality. A month leading up to our wedding, KL and I had weekly calls (and daily texts) which helped alleviate much of the stress, so we could enjoy the exciting build-up rather than focus on the never ending to-do list.

Having Kerri-Lynn (and her fantastic sister, Candice) by our side every step of the way on our big day was priceless. Kerri-Lynn was constantly checking-in on me and my bridal party while we were getting ready, in between setting-up our reception space and ensuring we were staying on-track. KL was amazing in guiding our photographer and vendor team to ensure everything went off without a hitch, and she was the constant professional.

I am forever grateful to Kerri-Lynn and Stella Day Events for planning our perfect wedding, and to have come away with a friend in her.

I am an extremely organized person and knew I could plan my wedding but I still wanted to be able to enjoy the big day without stress so we decided to work with Kerri Lynn to help during the end of planning with all the logistics. During our first meeting with Kerri Lynn about nine months before the wedding, she gave us a list of amazing vendors who created the perfect day for us. It was such a comfort to know we would have vendors who would deliver exceptional quality on the big day. After our first meeting, we planned our wedding ourselves and then met back up with Kerri Lynn at the end to make sure the big day went off without a hitch! Kerri Lynn was flexible about where and when we met and knew all of the most important questions to ask (things I would have never thought about!) which was great. She stayed in touch with the vendors throughout the week. This really allowed us to enjoy time with our families when they came into town instead of dealing with last minute logistics. On the day of, Kerri Lynn's sister was with us getting ready and at the ceremony while Kerri Lynn was at the reception preparing which was great since we had about an hour drive. Thank you KL!

Stella Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 4,635.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 10,025.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3