Statuesque Events

Beltsville, MD View map
$3,300 Package Price

$3,300 Package Price

A wedding planning and design firm with over 5 years of experience with luxury weddings and events in Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia and Atlanta. We specialize in planning upscale Nigerian weddings, African weddings and multi-cultural weddings, always keeping your unique cultural needs in focus as we plan your budget, timeline and vendors for the day. Contact us today to receive a complimentary custom client preview brochure highlighting venues, decor plans and more that fit within your vision and budget. Simply answer a few questions at www.statuesqueevents.com/schedule-a-consultation and we will be in touch soon!

What We Do:

Luxury Floral Design

Nigerian & African Wedding Planning in DC

Nigerian & African Wedding Planning in NY

Nigerian & African Wedding Planning in Atlanta

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ijeoma
    Ijeoma A. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

We purchased Fey’s services because of her experience effortlessly blending American and multicultural weddings (ours was American and Igbo-Nigerian). We were absolutely thrilled with the end result; Fey was prompt, detailed, and most importantly ON OUR SIDE when we had meetings with vendors and family members.

Her logistical skills are UNMATCHED!!! When necessary, she gave us honest and actionable advice for the wedding, and kept us on task and organized during the entire planning process, resulting in a seamless run of show. Our wedding was extremely well organized and ran on time, at some points even running ahead of schedule.

During the reception Fey and her team worked nonstop to make sure our guests received excellent service. Statuesque Events allowed us to have a wedding we, our families, and our guests enjoyed. We cannot recommend her enough!
    Jasmine S. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

Our wedding dreams were made possible because of Statuesque Events’ flawless execution! We hired Statuesque Events 2 years prior to our wedding, and I’m so thankful we did. From my first conversation with the owner, Feyisola, I knew she was the one for the job. Her calm personality, and ability to quickly provide solutions to challenges, caught my eye right away. Throughout the planning process, Feyisola intently listened to my messy articulation of a vision, and encouraged me to challenge the wedding “norms” to make the entire wedding day our own. The month leading up to our wedding, Feyisola made herself easily accessible for us to ask questions and tighten up any loose ends. Planning a wedding during COVID wasn’t easy at all, but I shared my faith with Feyisola, and she was right on board. Being new to the big event planning process, Feyisola made sure I was well prepared with a list of recommended vendors. I didn’t use all the vendors recommended, as Instagram was a major help (the platform also helped me find Statuesque Events), but it was nice knowing I wasn’t in the process alone.

The weekend of the wedding was nothing short of amazing. Feyisola ran the rehearsal smoothly and gave a personal touch by making sure to remember everyone in the bridal party’s name (almost 20 people). The morning of the wedding, Feyisola was in my room bright and early ready for the eventful day. I felt at complete ease, and worried about nothing at all. Feyisola and her team attended to everything and made sure all vendors were well informed and in place. Seeing the ceremony and reception venues for the first time were easily one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. To see a dream realized is truly hard to form into words. My husband was also blown away by the beauty of everything. We truly felt like loyalty. I remember opening my eyes and seeing the reception venue for the first time, and all I could do was scream “this is exactly what I wanted.” I am so thankful for the team of vendors, and Statuesque Events for quarterbacking the entire wedding.

Outside of marrying the perfect person for me, hiring Statuesque Events was easily one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day.

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thanks Jasmine for this thorough review! Our team LOVED working with you and your family on this big day! Please keep us posted on where life's journey takes you and once again happy married life! Thanks for choosing Statuesque Events
    Patricia T. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding Planner of Life!

I loved working with Feyi and the Statuesque Events team. We were really concerned with capacity for our venue due to the ever-changing Covid restrictions and Feyi was a solid rock in our storm! She gave us the realistic view and helped us with planning contingencies. Luckily the restrictions opened up just in time for our wedding so no need for contingencies. Also Feyi gave recommendations for vendors that ended up working perfectly. The wedding went off considering that we were planning everything from different states than it was going to be in. Love Statuesque events and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for such a kind review! We really loved working with you and Femi on your big day, and thanks so much for trusting us even with your busy schedules as a medical resident and professor. Once again, happy married life and do keep in touch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jay & Crystal
    19 photos · 04/19/2014

MARRIED by REV ROXY MARRIED by REV ROXY Wedding Officiants

Statuesque Events immediately felt like family. Working with AdeOla was such a dream. She has extreme attention to detail, is warm and caring from the first phone call and email. Meeting her in person the day of the wedding was just a bonus. It felt like I knew her forever. Every single thing I requested as the wedding officiant was taken care of and the ceremony met the couple's vision. Her communication skills... A+!!!! As the officiant, I like when the bride can get the planning out of her hands and focus on the emotional and spiritual aspect of becoming one. Book with them and your event will be TOP OF THE LINE. BOOK STATUESQUE EVENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING DATE ASAP... don't wait.

Covenant Child Productions Covenant Child Productions Wedding DJs

Very professional, and personable. Working with Statuesque is always stress-free :-)

By Asa Photography By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Statuesque Events. The room and details were gorgeous, and fun to photograph.

11926 Twinlakes Dr, Suite 300 Beltsville, MD, 20705

9am-9pm daily
Location of (Statuesque Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding