Statuesque Events Reviews

40 Reviews for Statuesque Events

• Monica

Monica Orji · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 8/17/19

From the first day my husband and I had a meeting with Fey we knew she was the perfect planner to hire for our wedding. We already had 2 kids, were actually already married for 2 years, lived in Illinois and needed to plan our multicultural Nigerian/Mexican/American wedding in New Jersey. With that being said, we had a lot on our plate! Fey took so much of the stress of wedding planning away. She went above and beyond all our expectations. She is very intuitive, decisive, provides excellent vendors, open to all our wants and needs, professional, and punctual. She has great relationships in the wedding industry and it is very clear why. Statuesque Events is a successful business because it is run by the best in the industry. I’m so glad I found the perfect wedding planner for our big day! We love you Fey!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks Monica for writing this detailed review! It was such a joy to get to know you and Obi better during this process. You are amazing souls and I'm so grateful for the friendship that we built during the process. It was such a joy to get to be your planner and have your trust as we worked on this magical day. Thanks so much again!
  • Delora

Delora Ifekauche · Married on 08/10/2019

Best decision you can make when planning your wedding.

Fey and her team are experts at what they do. Fey was our primary planner and she ensured that everything went as it we envisioned. During the planning process, she was there every step of the way to answer our questions or to help get us back on track. Always patient and unflappable, Fey was the ultimate architect of our beautiful day. She was instrumental in helping us to bring together our team of vendors, develop our design aesthetic, and incorporate multicultural themes. Fey easily has a wedding every weekend, yet still manages to provide professional attentive service to all of her clients who absolutely love her and her team. I have no doubt that Statuesque Events will continue to be in high demand. If you have a wedding in the next two years, you need to call Fey and her team ASAP and ensure that you hire the BEST east coast wedding planner there is available!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Hey girl! Thanks so very much for this lovely review! It means so much and it was truly a joy to be part of your big day. Your wedding was stunning and getting to know you and Arinze during the process was amazing. Your love story is beautiful and it was a pleasure to get to serve such a power couple! Thanks so much again for your trust and for taking the time to leave feedback!
  • Shawn

Shawn Hudson · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!

Fey was phenomenal with her attention to details. Our wedding was simply magical!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Your wedding was AMAZING and it was such a joy to be part of your big day. Thank you again Shawn!!
  • Paula

Paula Ward · Married on 05/24/2019

The best planner ever!!!!

I wanted to take a moment and talk about Feyisola who was my amazing wedding planner and also the owner of Statuesque Events. From the day Antoine and I talked to her when we were trying to decide what planner to go with we knew that Fey was the one.

She took the time to get to know us not only individually but as a couple which meant a lot to us. Anytime I or my husband needed her she made sure she was not just accessible via email but also by phone/text and even met up with us in person. Anytime a challenge came our way, from finding a church and then having to move the ceremony due to construction, Fey was able to come up with solutions that not only worked but were better than the original idea. Fey listened to our (my lol) ideas and brought them to life. Our wedding ceremony and reception was intimate and gorgeous just the way we wanted it.

On a very personal note I can’t express how caring Fey is. It wasn’t just about the wedding but she cared about me as a person. Less than 10 days out I started stressing about everything making myself physically ill. I wind up sending her this crazy email just freaking out about everything. Not only did she email me back assuring me everything would be fine and beautiful she called me as well to offer additional reassurance and didn’t get off the phone until I was ok. Lastly my dad became very ill during our reception. Fey could tell I was worried and distraught. She just held me which was so needed in that moment.

Thank you so much Fey for making Antoine’s and I wedding day beyond memorable. Can’t wait for you to plan our next big celebration.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thanks so much Paula for trusting us through the process! I'm so glad that you and Antoine chose to trust us, and that we got to know each other through this experience. Wishing you both the very best!
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 04/07/2019

The Best Planners in the Industry!

Where to begin…Feyisola and her team at Statuesque Events are the best in the industry! From start to finish, they were professional and prompt. Feyisola walked my fiancé and I through the initial consultation and presented our options in a way that made it super easy to understand. Clarity of information is really important during such a busy time as wedding planning, and she nailed it. While I definitely wanted to be involved in my wedding planning process, my full time job simply did not afford me the time I’d need to take on the endeavor by myself. SE’s offer of the partial services package was particularly appealing to me for that reason, as it gave me the ability to make ultimate decisions but with the options and guidance provided by SE. The package not only came with full access to Feyisola for all of my many random questions, but also came with access to a great online wedding planning website that allowed me to track my budget, share inspiration ideas with SE, and keep track of my wedding check list. From start to finish, Feyisola kept me on task. She even came with me and my family to try on dresses, and watched me say yes to the dress! She also sent us a very nice wedding shower gift, which came as a total surprise to us. Even more than all of those amazing things, what I really appreciated about Feyisola was that she catered to my desires to have a Christian wedding. She recommended a DJ that fit our needs, helped me find praise dancers for our reception, and even recommended Christian songs we could incorporate into our day. She not only understood my vision, but she helped me execute it.

Importantly, our wedding day was a dream. Everything went off without a hitch. If there were any problems, I never knew about them. From the early morning wake up call to saying goodbye to our guests at the end of the night, Feyisola and her team were with us throughout the entire day. This meant even more to me because the night before the wedding I dumped on Feyisola the task of completing my seating chart, even though we didn’t discuss it prior. I was swamped and stressed, but she gladly took it off of my plate. In the morning, Feyisola and her team got our bridal party our breakfast, made sure we were dressed and our make up was done, coordinated our first look, made sure my wedding day gift to my husband was delivered to him safely, and kept us all on time. She very wisely built cushions in to our wedding day timeline in case of unexpected delays, and these proved necessary. Having been in a number of weddings, I know how important it is to have the day of your wedding run smoothly (and how bad things can get it doesn’t), and I am all the more thankful I had Feyisola and her team with me that day. It was truly a wonderful day, and I was able to enjoy it to the fullest, just the way we’re all supposed to.

In sum, SE is amazing. You get above and beyond what you pay for. SE could (and probably should) charge a lot more than they do, because the value of their services is worth so much more than the bill. If you’re looking for a team that knows the wedding industry inside and out but will cater your wedding planning experience to your needs and beliefs, then look no further!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Wow! This is such a detailed but heartwarming review. Your wedding for sure was a MAJOR highlight of 2019 and we are just so grateful that you brought us to CT for your big day. We treasure your trust in our services and I personally value the friendship we built in the process. Thanks again!

Gelila · Married on 02/23/2019

Why I recommend Feyi?!

If I could explain Feyi in three words - Passionate, Professional & Attentive. She is very passionate about her work and that is reflected in the manner she communicates with you. She doesn't let stress nor drama stop her from being professional. She listens to your needs, demands and wishes - no matter how crazy or good they are!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for this sweet review! It was such a pleasure to work with you first as a bridesmaid, then one of our brides! Your spirit is awesome and it truly was our joy to serve you!
  • Veronica

Veronica Kamara · Married on 10/20/2018

Life Savers!--Executing our vision and ideas into the perfect day!

Fey and her team are the best! We were lucky enough to have Statuesque Events as our day-of wedding coordinator. Firstly, Fey is very detail oriented, experienced, and responsive…which you really need in planning and executing the big day! She provided great feedback and advice but also made sure we incorporated what we wanted (even all last-minute changes). Statuesque helped us with everything including the floorplan, MC script, DJ playlist, and the overall flow. Secondly, Fey is great and easy to work with. She has a personality that is reassuring and calm which I really appreciated since I can be an anxious person (especially planning a wedding). For instance, one my bridesmaids forgot her dress the day of the wedding and was scared to tell me until 20 minutes before the wedding. Fey literally took off the dress she had on (which happened to be the same color as our wedding party) and switched outfits within 5 minutes! Needless to say, Fey really goes above and beyond for her clients and goes the extra mile to make sure you have the perfect day. And she still made sure the wedding started on time!!!! Lastly, Fey is really in tune with different cultures and traditions. My husband’s family is from Sierra Leone and my family is from Mexico. Candidly, it can be tough incorporating and blending traditions and keeping everything balanced. Also, in our case we had a little family drama. Fey was great helping us navigate through the ups and downs and everything ran very smoothly!
    A lot of guests say our wedding was the best wedding they have attended, but I know we couldn't have executed our vision without Statuesque Events. I cannot thank Fey and Statuesque Events enough. I only wish we could have worked with them sooner and hired them to do more!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thank you sooooo much Veronica for this detailed review! Your wedding was such a highlight for 2018 and we wish you, Sahan and your families the best!! xoxo

Harya · Married on 09/01/2018

An amazing experience working with Feyi

Everyone thinks their planner is the best, but Feyi was actually that. First, she never gets stressed, or if she does, she doesn't show it at all. She is incredibly organized and gets everything done with a smile. On top of that she has very good judgement in terms of what needs to be escalated and what doesn't. Both my husband are lawyers and were working in New York City while planning a wedding in DC. She was able to work around our schedule, make time for us when we came to town, and handle several things without us. Working with her and her team was an amazing experience.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thanks so much! It was amazing working with you and A! You are such a stunning couple, and it really was our joy to meet you and get to serve you!

Sola · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing!! You will not go wrong if you choose Feyi and her Statuesque Events team to plan your wedding

If you’re looking for someone with a cool, calm demeanor to make your wedding dreams a reality, look no further than Feyi and her Statuesque Events team. She’s a consummate professional and she really listened to my vision and helped to bring it to life. She is experienced, professional and amazing to work with! I could not have planned such a beautiful event without her advice, guidance and experience. She and her team are the best!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thanks! It was amazing working with you and Y! We wish you many many more years of marital bliss, and thanks so much for trusting us with your big day! It means so much, and we def should talk soon! :)

Linda · Married on 06/16/2018

I booked SE and started working with Fey about 1 year before my wedding date. She made sure that all of the details of the wedding were discussed and made sure that my big day was flawless. From setting up appointments with vendors, to driving to my house in the evening for a last minute appointment, Fey truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Her level of professionalism and expertise allowed me to really just relax and enjoy my big day, knowing that she had everything under control.
    Thank you again to Fey and the entire Statuesque Events team!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for this thoughtful review! We really LOVED being part of your big day and celebrating your Cameroonian culture. Your event was truly one of a kind, and hearing your feedback means so much to us!

Amman · Married on 06/09/2018

We obtained Statuesque for our "Month Of" wedding planners. Our coordinator was Fey, who was above and beyond expectations. Fey and her team made sure we arrived on time for every event and made sure all of our vendors were up to speed and punctual as well. They assisted us on countless logistical issues as well and always provided great advice if we had any questions. Statuesque allowed us to relax the month of the wedding, as they meticulously gathered all of the information for our wedding day to ensure a flawless experience for us. Due to their professionalism and experience we had a perfect wedding and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for this thoughtful review! Our team LOVED working on your big day and getting to see both of your cultures blend! Thanks so much for trusting us through the process, and also for taking the time to share your feedback, and we wish you the best in the years ahead!

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Feyi and her team were the first vendors we hired for our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we could have made! From our initial conversation over a year before our wedding, to the wedding day itself, every step was discussed and executed with professionalism. Feyi understands all the customs that come with our culture (Nigerian), and helped us navigate through any setback we encountered. Our wedding was absolutely stunning and we still get countless compliments till this day (our wedding was 5/12/18)! Thank you so much Feyi (and team!). We are incredibly grateful and will continue to recommend you!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Statuesque Events's reply:

Erica, thanks so much for sending your feedback and for the gracious review! You already know that your wedding for sure was one of the highlights of the year, and we really enjoyed being part of it and meeting you and George's families and friends. Thanks so much for trusting us with the process and with your big day! We don't take it for granted.

Tasha · Married on 09/21/2017

We loved Fey and her team!!! Statuesque did an amazing job from start to finish! When I began looking at florist for our September 21,2017 wedding I searched the entire DMV area! After finding Statuesque on IG and then reading reviews on The Knot, I decided to reach out. I am so glad I did! I was so indecisive with my floral choices I changed them so many times! Fey was so great and didn't make me feel like I was being an annoying bride. After chatting with Fey I also thought about a day of coordinator so we booked her team for that as well!
    Our wedding went off so perfectly ! Everyone was in place at all times thanks to Fey. The timeline was perfect and man oh man my flowers absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so glad we decided to go with Statuesque. We had the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Fey and team. My family and I are so grateful. I'm recommending to all my newly engaged coworkers!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much Tasha! We loved playing a small role in you and Taylor's awesome love story! It was great working for you and we can't wait to watch you both do great things together!

Ryann · Married on 09/03/2017

Feyisola and her team at Statuesque Events were FANTASTIC! I would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone looking for comprehensive, detail-oriented, thoughtful and budget-minded planners. Feyisola knows the business and her expertise is gold! I was not at all overwhelmed during the wedding planning process due to the quality of her service and her extensive knowledge of all things wedding- from selecting vendors to designing the venue, she had everything covered and it was more than I could have ever asked for!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much Ryann! You were such a gracious bride to work with and we loved getting to know you during the planning process!

Mary · Married on 07/15/2017

We hired Statuesque Events for partial planning this past summer for our wedding. Fey and her team executed our wedding seamlessly.

Fey was our main contact leading up to the wedding day and she absolutely delightful to work with! We were her first Ethiopian client (must admit we were a bit nervous at first) but her passion and dedication to planning put us at easy. She is well organized, accommodating, professional, and articulated (HUGE PLUS). Although we knew what we wanted for the most part, she was there every step of the way making sure we meet our deadlines, listened to all of our concerns and made suggestions when needed. If you are shopping around for a wedding planner, look no further because you won’t be disappointed.

P.S Adeola was the real MVP for making sure the bridal party and bride’s family stayed within the scheduled time in the morning.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks a lot Mary! We loved working on your wedding and thanks for being our first Ethiopian bride! We loved being part of your love story!

Alecia · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I worked with Statuesque events and purchased the full planning package for our wedding in late August (2017). We live near Boston and knew planning a wedding in D.C. would be difficult from a distance on our own. Fey and her team made everything easy for us. They helped us find a venue, select decor, and find very high-quality vendors (caterer, make up artitist, hair stylist, videographer, photographer, and DJ) at reasonable prices.

Our wedding went smoothly as Fey and her team coordinated the entire event from setup and breakdown and ensured that everything happened on schedule. During our awesome day, my husband and I only had to focus on enjoying ourselves and our guests. Some of our guests continue to say that this was the best wedding that they've ever gone to and we believe Fey had a lot to do with this. We had an AMAZING time and I'd highly recommend Statuesque Events to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much for these kind words Alecia! Once again we LOVED getting to know you, Tyrone and your family through this process! Happy married life!

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2017

Fey to the rescue!! Organized, knowledgeable, and responsive Fey was a breath of fresh air after months of working with a planner that was the exact opposite. With just four months until our wedding Fey and her team at Statuesque Events stepped in to calm our nerves and guided us masterfully to a beautiful day. From our first conversation Fey listened and truly understood our vision. She patiently answered all of our questions, helped us right our way off track budget, and completed our overall design. She created a unique X and O pattern for our reception space and honored our wish to incorporate the bride’s grandmother by including Delphinium blooms in our custom arrangements. In the weeks leading up to our wedding she ensured everyone had a schedule and she left no detail to chance. When the weather did not cooperate day-of she seamlessly adjusted without any issues or stress to us. We had an amazing day and we are 100% sure it would not have been possible without Fey and her team. She was a true partner and her partial planning services saved the day!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Z

Zainab · Married on 10/29/2016

Feyi is not only very good at what she does but she is also very accommodating and always there when you have any questions or concerns. You would definitely be getting your money's worth and even more.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!! You were such a gorgeous bride and I'm honored that you chose to use us for your wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 10/15/2016

I referred Feyisola to a bridal client. She made the process of selecting flowers, designing the bouquets and keeping everything within budget. Her profile sheet was very user friendly! She delivered the flowers herself and was very accommodating to all of the bride's request. I would definitely recommend working with Feyisola.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved this vendor! She saved the day for us and made our vision come to life!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Statuesque Events was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Feyi of statuesque events really went above and beyond what any planner is supposed to do. She was very helpful from the day i hired her! She is a very professional, articulate, and passionate planner. Any bride would be lucky to have her be a part of the planning for thier special day! You definitely in great hands!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Statuesque Events's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! I loved meeting you and Jesse. You are such awesome people, and working on your wedding was such a pleasure!

Chinny · Married on 09/01/2016

We worked with lovely Feyi from Statuesque Events for the month of coordination for our wedding. Thankfully, the hubby had seen some of her work so we got in touch with her. Boy, are we glad we did.

Feyi’s easy going calming persona and professionalism shone through our entire experience with her. She made the last month of planning less stressful for us. Vendor management, timeline planning, communication, the works! She was awesome!! She was detail oriented and knowledgeable. She ensured our wedding party had what they needed and kept everyone on schedule.

What amazed everyone was how she did this with so much ease while keeping everyone relaxed. I can't imagine how we thought we could do it ourselves!

On our wedding, she was our right-hand woman and made sure our day was as special as it could be. Thank you so much, Feyi. You a ray of calming, awesome sunshine!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Statuesque Events's reply:

Aww thanks so much Chinny! I LOVED working on your wedding and you guys were both great to work with! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience here!
  • O

Olubunmi · Married on 03/27/2016

Statuesque Events did an exceptional and awesome job concerning our wedding, the owner Feyi went above and beyond what we could ever have asked or imagined. I am at a loss of words to explain how great, professional and lovely her service was. Thank You Statuesque Events we are forever grateful and indebted to you, thank you for making our wedding event the very best and making our dreams come through, thank You once again.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Statuesque Events's reply:

Bunmi! Thanks so much for this review. Your wedding was lovely, but your love story was even more beautiful. I am so glad that you allowed me to be part of your big day, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you and Seun!

Pelumi · Married on 06/14/2014

This was indeed a wonderful experience for us. And the great attention to detail by Statuesque Events and seamless coordination was nothing short of superb. We also had them take care of the decor, flowers, and other miscellaneous activities before and on the day of the wedding. Friends and family told us of how wonderful the wedding was and how much fun they had days and weeks thereafter. Sometime in decades to come, when we do have children who are preparing for marriage, we would be hard-pressed not to mandate they used Statuesque Events :) . We were that impressed with them!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Nnamdi & Gozie · Married on 08/31/2013

My wife and I are truly happy and blessed that we engaged the services of Statuesque Events to help plan and execute our wedding! Her delightful team were hands on and on-point in every area! We had so many requests and we looked for perfection! Feyi's professionalism, dedication, and attentiveness to our choice details, made our wedding one of the best moments of our lives!
    Thank you Feyi! Thanks Statuesque Events!

Sent on 01/31/2016