200 blakeslee st 276, Bristol, CT 06010 Map · Phone number
1 review

About St Judes Creations Unique Handmade Flowers

Making artificial flowers has been a passion for me for many years. It started with my mother and her sister who used to run a floral business many years ago. They learnt the method of making beautiful flowers from fabric, paper and other materials and from then on this trade was picked up by us from a very young age. It started as a hobby and on finding that people loved the flowers, I turned it into a website where customers could pick and choose the colors and varieties.

St Jude's Creations has been reviewed on Joan Fabrics website as well as Do It Yourself Wedding .com

Wedding Paper Flowers

• Collette Benoit
  • The Bouqs Co.
  • K.L.W. Design Co.
dsc00919
decoclaybouquet
St Judes Creations Unique Handmade Flowers
A handmade satin gardenia with a hint of feathers would add a spalsh a color to your function!
These are my new creations - they are large paper flowers,you can make gorgeous arrangements by...
Handmade paper peony for your wedding party
Handmade paper peony for your wedding party
lavender and blue poppy made from paper for an event
lavender and blue poppy made from paper for an event
wedding collection
wedding collection
unique flowers in fabric and paper custom made to choice!
unique flowers in fabric and paper custom made to choice!
dsc00911
dsc00919
decoclaybouquet

1 Reviews for St Judes Creations Unique Handmade Flowers

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/21/2011

Maria made some gorgeous handmade paper peonies for our wedding favors. We originally found some paper peony favor boxes online and ordered about half of them for our wedding. After ordering so many of them, the company we ordered them from stopped making them so I was in a bind. I had fallen in love with the idea of having the peonies as favors because they were cute for a favor and added to the decor of the table centerpieces.

I found St. Jude's Creations online and contacted Maria with some photos of what I was looking for. She responded and was able to make the flowers for me. She made a few samples and let me chose the colors and style. The ones she made were so much more gorgeous than the original ones I ordered. I had her make enough for all the guests, and attached them to favor boxes with chocolates. They were so pretty and looked like real peonies. Everyone loved them!!

She does great work, and really puts a lot of care into what she does. She can also do bouquets, hair accessories, cake toppers and so much more. Such a great business for the bride who enjoys unique touches!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

St Judes Creations Unique Handmade Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery