St. James The Salon

4851 Old Redwood Highway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About St. James The Salon

St. James The Salon is a professional, full-service hair and makeup salon located in Santa Rosa, California. This family-owned business has been running since 1995, with the owner, Wade, and his daughter Lauren working alongside each other to deliver exceptional service. Lauren and her mother, Koree, manage the bridal side of the salon, creating a beautiful look for every bride that enhances their natural features.

St. James The Salon understands that every bride has a specific vision for their wedding day, and makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, creating your custom look that reflects your personal style and taste. Wade and his team also strive to deliver a convenient service, providing consultations, group services, and multiple stylists on hand for sessions. St. James The Salon provides the following services:

• On-site hair

St. James The Salon 5
St. James The Salon 6
St. James The Salon 7

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

LOVED working with the St. James team for my wedding day this past September. They are all so kind and accommodating to your needs. Steven did mine, and my bridesmaids makeup for the day of and did an AMAZING job! I felt so beautiful and glamorous and with our early start, I still looked fresh and in tact at the end of the night. Koree did our hair flawlessly, I am still getting complements on my up-do, it was stunning! I would highly recommend this team for any bride, they are a great way to start your special!
    Warmly,
    Sarah Shore

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

Great little Salon!

I was planning my California wedding from TX where I live. I chose my vendors strictly off online reviews as I was not able to travel frequently. I was quite happy with St. James Salon. When I met Lauren (who did my hair and makeup), she was extremely easy-going and professional. We met previous to wedding and she helped me create a look that would be perfect for my wedding day. I had scheduled a family gathering/photo shoot the day before the wedding at a winery and she did a blow out and my makeup beautifully. On the big day, her and her team came to me on location and brought everything we could need. My 4 bridesmaids and step mom all used them as well and loved the final looks. When one bridesmaid was more specific on her looks, her team was extremely patient and understanding to make adjustments as needed. I would recommend Lauren and her team to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2019

St. James The Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

Real Weddings

• Extraordinary Weddings
    Extraordinary Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the absolute pleasure to work with the St James Salon team of Michelle, Koree and Arden. They were professional, organized and made the bride feel like a princess on her wedding day. The bridal party raved about how pampered they felt. Thank you St James Salon team for starting the day perfectly!

• Wine Country Bride Boutique
    Wine Country Bride Boutique Wedding Dresses

This team is fantastic! The salon is beautiful and everyone is so professional. You, your friends and family will have so much fun and you will all look stunning for the big day!

• 4851 Old Redwood Highway Santa Rosa, CA, 95403 See on map