44 Newmarket Square, Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number

About Spruce Floral

from backyards to beaches to ballrooms…
whether edgy, organic, architectural, ethereal, or urban
our floral designs help to set the tone for your most important day.
stunning color combinations and fashion-forward designs make spruce the florist of choice for modern brides.
have the wedding you've always dreamed of, personalized to fit your personality and budget.
let us design your dream day.

oldcomputerevents5003
frontpagephotos0132
2016small

7 Reviews for Spruce Floral

Jackie · Married on 09/19/2014

Sarah is hands down one of the most creative and visionary people I've ever met. From the start, she knew exactly what my vision was for our wedding day and supported me with so much enthusiasm about every aspect of our wedding. From table linens that would look nice to lighting, she had an opinion on what she thought would look best, which I highly valued. During our wedding day and to this day, I get so many compliments on how breathtaking all of our flowers were from bouquets to centerpieces, and how creative the escort card table arrangement was. I can’t say enough how much I loved working with Sarah!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Shannon · Married on 01/11/2014

Sarah was a delight to work with! We were only looking for bouquets and boutonnieres - a job some local florists wouldn't do since we weren't also looking for centerpieces, etc. Sarah provided an amazing product at a very reasonable price and even worked in personal touches I'd discussed - like adding tiny skeleton keys to each boutonnieres. All the flowers were delivered on time to our hotel and they were perfect.

I'd totally recommend Spruce to any Massachusetts bride who is looking for a friendly experience and high quality flowers and ISN'T looking for the drama that some florists bring.

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • O

Orlagh · Married on 08/27/2011

Everyone at Spruce was great great! Sarah, John, and Tara were a pleasure to work with. They captured my vision perfectly and I could not be happier with the way all of our flowers (bouquets, centerpieces, altar arrangement, pomanders, bouts, etc.) came out. Spruce offers excellent service and VERY competitive prices! They will work within any budget. I am so happy that we used Spruce as our florist. Their service was top notch!

Sent on 09/11/2011

Spruce Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 14 Stories
    14 Stories Wedding Planners

I've been working with Sarah for all of my recent weddings and events and she always delivers beautiful designs, for every client's tastes. I've seen her produce elegant, feminine arrangements as well as contemporary, architectural pieces. Best of all, when she meets with a client, she seems to immediately understand what they are looking for, almost effortlessly. it's a testament to her experience in the business and clients really appreciate that. Most recently, I took clients to meet her who had met with three other florists who had essentially dismissed their vision (of design-heavy, architectural, flower-as-art pieces). Sarah gets it, produces it beautifully and it's my pleasure to do business with her.

• 44 Newmarket Square Boston, 02110 See on map