SPIN

3708 Benson Dr., Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number

About SPIN

SPIN is a DJ and lighting service based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Your wedding will have some flair with SPIN’s services. SPIN not only offers DJ’s, but also lighting and video DJ’s. SPIN is dedicated to creating a completely customized experience for your wedding day.

Lighting service includes audiovisuals, a dance floor, monograms, pinspotting, uplighting, and wall wash. The most popular package includes dance floor lighting, monograms, pinspotting, and uplighting. SPIN services weddings, corporate events, and bar mitzvahs.

Vicki and Gray

40 Reviews for SPIN

SPIN 1
SPIN 2

Emma Dickinson · Married on 12/08/2018

great music, excellent experience!

Ryan was great! We got a chance to meet with him before the wedding to go over what kind of music we wanted and the vibe we wanted, and he absolutely delivered (even when the kids we had at the wedding took over the floor).

We had guest raving about the music. Definitely worth every cent!

Sent on 12/13/2018

SPIN's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were a blast! Also the Bowie cutout was so cool. From the bottom of my heart I am so grateful to have been part of your day!
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 10/05/2018

If you want to have a wedding reception people will remember- look no further than SPIN!

Y'all. Dancing at our wedding reception was in my top things that was important to me. We wanted our guests to have a great experience (who doesn't?!) and we knew we wanted them to walk away having danced the night away. My now husband and I had been to too many wedding where no one was dancing, it was only the bridal party or by the end of the night everyone had left before the event was over. We made it our mission to have a packed dance floor ALL night- and Ryan delivered and then some. I had come on wedding wire to read reviews and that's how I found Ryan- he is a DJ like none other. He geniunly cars about the music that he is playing and that it is catering to the guests. He took the time to walk around and introduce himself to our guests and was an expert at guaging our crowd to keep the dance floor packed. He actually was probably too good. Because instead of doing the proper thing and going around after dinner and talking to all the tables and guests....from song #1 I was out dancing until our very last song. I can't believe how fast the night went and all our guests have made multiple comments since after attending other weddings that ours had more people dancing the entire night. Ryan even had a little fun with the fact that I'm originally from Ohio and my husband is from North Carolina when I pointed out the fact there was a lot of Northerners in the room this evening and we did a fun North vs South song/dance battle that our guests LOVED. Really I could go on and on about how much we loved the music and if you've made it this far and haven't gone to book him yourself then great- now go and do it before you regret it!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Halerie · Married on 08/25/2018

Dave had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor from start to finish. He was super communicative during the planning process and accommodated (I think) every single one of our requests. I was worried that nobody would dance, but that was DEFINITELY not something I needed to worry about!!! Thanks, Dave, for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018

SPIN FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

• Rev. Barbara Lodge
    Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

What fun, creative DJs! Wish we had more opportunities to work together at weddings. You just can’t go wrong with Spin!

• Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners
    Bliss by Sam Wedding and Occasion Planners Wedding Planners

Ryan is awesome! He is such a high-energy DJ and he really cares about his clients. He focuses on the event from planning through execution- not just on the wedding day- because he wants the music to contribute to the overall feel of the event. He goes the extra mile for his couples.

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

Ryan is one of my very favorite DJs and I work with them all! He is always ready ahead of time and prepared for everything. He takes good care of me when we work together and plugs my microphone into his system and makes sure all the guests can hear me during the ceremony. He is a lot of fun and is a wonderful host for your reception. I highly recommend Ryan!

• 3708 Benson Dr. Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609 See on map