Spectacular Events

44 W 51st St, New York, NY 100201701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Spectacular Events

Spectacular Events is a wedding day coordination company located in New York, New York. Owner and wedding planner Erin is dedicated to creating a custom and personalized wedding for all of her clients. She will bring your vision to life while also providing a stress-free and flawless wedding day experience.

Experience
Erin Kraus has experience working as a stage manager and a production coordinator in a large musical theater, which lends to her skills as a wedding planner. Her associate wedding coordinator, Jessica Baker, is dedicated to ensuring your day goes off without a hitch.

Spectacular Events offers timelines to keep everything on time for your day as well as to-do lists. A list of their services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Other Services
This company can plan military weddings as well as eco-friendly celebrations. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double weddings
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Spectacular Events was formally known as Spectacular Events by Erin.

Follow Spectacular Events on

Spectacular Events 6
Spectacular Events 7

J Po · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Words cannot begin to explain how pleased we are with our experience with Erin. Our wedding was a little bit over a month ago in NYC. For two NY professionals without much time to think about the small details that go into a wedding, my husband and I were pretty overwhelmed with tackling every piece that goes into wedding day logistics. I can say that I was nervous as a first-time-bride that I would be drowning in logistics and all the small details on the day of the wedding. Erin seamlessly helped us navigate the wedding process and keep us on track. I can gladly say that thanks to Erin, I did not do anything but enjoy, let go and dance away on my big day.

A huge thing that I came to appreciate on the day-of was that Erin stays with the bride and groom throughout the reception. She makes sure everything is on time and communicates with the couple how everything is coming long. She is insanely prepared – to the point she saw me touching my bun while dancing on the dance floor and next thing you know, she’s helping me secure my bun with bobby pins! Talk about anticipating needs…

Another thing I really loved was the ownership Erin took for making sure the timeline was tailored to our needs with other vendors and wedding participants, and that the timeline was adhered to the day off.. Specifically, we wanted minimal formality and dancing ASAP. Erin internalized this and made it happen! She worked with the entire crew and each vendor and we were on time the whole night. While the groom and I were taking couple portraits during the cocktail hour, Erin came with us and brought us champagne and would let us know where we were in the evening. It was like having our own personal guide through our wedding. All I have received is great feedback about how much fun our wedding was and we have much of that to owe to Erin!

Erin is wonderful to work with. She executes, is very solution-oriented, is responsive, performs under pressure and is just generally great to be around. These qualities make her very effective at working with multiple personalities on an emotionally charged day like a wedding. She was extremely composed while executing on deliverables, but most importantly, she instilled confidence in the bride and groom and made sure we felt at ease so that we could cut back and relax. And indeed we did! We cannot stress enough that we recommend Erin’s services without hesitation and think you will make your wedding journey much easier by giving her a call already 

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Erin as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding on 8/18/18. Erin went above and beyond my expectations for what a day of coordinator would do. We had regular contact months out before the wedding and she promptly answered any question I had. Our wedding weekend was filled with obstacles (specifically torrential rain the night before and day of the ceremony for an outdoor farm wedding!!), and Erin did an amazing job keeping me calm, making changes on the fly, and making sure everybody was where they needed to be and doing what they needed to be doing. It was really a breath of fresh air having Erin by my side. She not only managed every obstacle we faced with ease, but she even brought me food after the wedding when I forgot to eat at the reception! Not only is Erin dependable and professional, but she is also fun, engaging, and overall blast to hang out with! She is absolutely amazing and will truly make your event spectacular!

Spectacular Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• Robert Radifera Photography
    Robert Radifera Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Erin on a wedding here in Virgina. Not only is she an excellent planner, she is relaxed and fun as well! These are all great qualities to have in a wedding planner. Although we are not in the same state, I hope to work with Erin again!

• 44 W 51st St New York, New York, 100201701 See on map