Spectacular Events

New York, New York View map Visit website

Spectacular Events is a wedding day coordination company located in New York, New York. Owner and wedding planner Erin is dedicated to creating a custom and personalized wedding for all of her clients. She will bring your vision to life while also providing a stress-free and flawless wedding day experience.

Experience
Erin Kraus has experience working as a stage manager and a production coordinator in large musical theater productions, which lends to her skills as a wedding planner. Her associate wedding coordinator, Jessica Baker, is dedicated to ensuring your day goes off without a hitch.

Spectacular Events offers timelines to keep everything on time for your day as well as to-do lists. A list of their services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals

Other Services
This company can plan military weddings as well as eco-friendly celebrations. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double weddings
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Spectacular Events was formally known as Spectacular Events by Erin.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Sharan A. Married on 06/04/2022

Big help!!

Erin and Kelly were great, they responded to questions super fast, stayed calm and collected and were well organized. Kelly helped immensely on the day of the wedding and had everything under control. Thank you so much!!
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 06/04/2022

Erin is a lifesaver!

We hired Erin for our June 4th wedding and could not be happier! My husband and I are both former actors and lifelong theater people, so we knew from the beginning that we wanted a stage manager for our wedding. Finding someone who is both a stage manager and a wedding professional was a dream come true! Our event was very DIY, and a bunch of family stuff came up in the months leading up, so by 2 months out I was completely overwhelmed with the process and at my limit. But from my first phone call with Erin, I felt totally reassured. Her theatrical background made me feel really at home and confident that she could handle anything. She was so responsive to my frantic emails and texts, and was an absolute angel on the day - she took care of every detail so we could actually enjoy ourselves, kept me calm before I walked down the aisle, and at the end of the night so many guests commented on how smoothly things had gone. Trust me, YOU NEED HER.
  • Wesley
    Wesley L. Married on 12/04/2021

Erin is the best!

I can’t say enough about Erin. At our wedding over half of our guests got stuck in traffic and a 15 minute ride turned into an hour and 15 minutes. We were racing against sunset for the ceremony and I was panicking, but Erin kept her cool and we pulled it off!! She was so prepared and made me feel like I wasn’t crazy. It turned out to be a perfect night.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Robert Radifera Photography Robert Radifera Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Erin on a wedding here in Virgina. Not only is she an excellent planner, she is relaxed and fun as well! These are all great qualities to have in a wedding planner. Although we are not in the same state, I hope to work with Erin again!

44 W 51st St New York, New York, 100201701
6319653604
Location of (Spectacular Events)
161 Smith Road Ronkonkoma, NY, 11779