Spectacular Affairs

New York, NY View map
$7,500 Package Price

$7,500 Package Price

Spectacular Affairs LLC is a wedding planning company located in Baltimore, Maryland and Brooklyn, New York. This company is dedicated to bringing your vision to life, and all of their focus is set on creating your perfect day. They will take your personality and ideas and transform them into a wedding that is elegant and romantic. They offer a variety of wedding packages for your day to fit your budget. Clients of Spectacular Affairs LLC praise their detail-oriented plans, professionalism and their eye for beauty.

Spectacular Affairs LLC offers the ability to partially plan or fully plan your special day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
From military ceremonies to destination weddings, this company can plan a wide variety of wedding types. Additional weddings include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Eco-friendly
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$400

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Velvet
    Velvet L. Married on 05/07/2022

My dream wedding

Carine and the Spectacular Affairs team made my dreams come true from the beginning of the wedding planning to the day of. From the first meeting Carine gave great guidance and helpful advice to make my vision come to light. Carine planned a spectacular bridal shower that blew me away and then topped it off a fabulous wedding surprise backdrop and custom dance floor. Carine not only held my hand each step of the way but kept me calm during the process. My wedding & bridal showe is still the talk of the town thanks to this amazing team. I could not have asked for a better team to execute this special time in my life!

Spectacular Affairs's reply:

Dear Velvet,
    You were a dream to work with and I am so glad we were able to make your wedding dreams come true馃挄
    I wish you and Patrick the happily ever after you both deserve. Glad to have a new friend in you.
    xoxo
    Morlyne Married on 04/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carine and Farrah were amazing to work with! They are very dedicated, humble, and creative wedding planners that supported my husband and I throughout our entire wedding process. We can truly say these two women have become part of our family. We highly recommend their services to anyone! They are the best!
    Rick Married on 08/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter Shannon was turning 16 and I knew I wanted an event planner that would make her day truly special. And Spectacular Affairs was just the event planner that I needed. They had great ideas and helped my daughter come up with a theme for her party. Carine Saint Jean and her staff showed incredible professionalism and coordinated their efforts efficiently. They showed great care to my daughter's guests and catered to their every need. Their attention to every detail was Immaculate from the catering to the decorations to the music selection. Everything was well presented. All the guests had a great time and enjoyed the festivities. My daughter loved all the hard work and effort that went into making her night special and she truly appreciated it. I can't think carine Saint Jean and the great staff at spectacular affairs enough for making it a night to remember. They did a spectacular job.

Spectacular Affairs's reply:

Thank you Rick for this amazing review your daughter deserved the best. 16 is an amazing age and to see her and her friends having a blast made us proud. Thank you for trusting us with your special day. 9/10/16
  • illustration stars

4.8 out of 5 rating , 91 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

336 W37 Street, suite 900 New York, 10018

By Appointment Only Monday-Friday 1-7pm
Location of (Spectacular Affairs)
336 W37 Street New York, NY, 10018