Huntington, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sparkle and Ink

Sparkle and Ink is a Huntington, New York-based invitation company, specializing in custom stationery your guests will remember even after your event. Throughout the entire design process, the team at Sparkle and Ink will work with you to create your ideal vision for your invitations. With high-quality materials and reliable service, couples can rest assured that their wedding stationery will truly sparkle.

Products Offered
Sparkle and Ink can create custom designs for couples that include delicate details like calligraphy and foil stamping. The team’s lead designer, Kathy, will meet with you at your initial consultation to discuss your ideas for your wedding stationery. You will receive a digital proof of your invitation, allowing you to request any necessary changes. Their talented and dedicated team offers the following products:

• Save the dates
  • Menus
  • RSVP cards
  • Samples

Other Products
Couples have the option to have custom favors and centerpieces made by Sparkle and Ink. Their online shop offers an array of items and designs for couples to choose from.

Follow Sparkle and Ink on

Sparkle and Ink 6
Sparkle and Ink 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 03/22/2019

Amazing!!!!

Was originally going to order my wedding invitations online but then I found Kathy!! I loved so many different styles and looks so I felt lost. Kathy showed me actual invitations that she created. We went through the different samples and she listened to what I liked and didn’t like. I really appreciated that she didn’t try to push anything on me. She was very concerned with making sure I loved everything. I was nervous about pricing but she clearly explained what things drive up the price and how I could save money on details that weren’t important to me. She created a few samples for me and I fell in love with one of them. I absolutely loved my invitations. She even packed them neatly in an adorable box. The quality was amazing and the price was very reasonable. She also created a personalized monogram for us which we loved! Kathy brought one of my invitations to the post office and told me exactly how much postage I needed which was a huge help. I look forward to working again with Kathy in the future. So glad we found Sparkle & Ink!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2018

It was wonderful working with Kathy! She is professional, and her work is absolutely beautiful! She made my vision come to life. I would definitely use Sparkle and Ink for future events. It was great knowing that she was so dependable!

Sparkle and Ink Pricing

Sparkle and Ink Price Rates

Sparkle and Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sparkle and Ink 1
    Receive a Free Custom Return Address Stamp with Order
    Receive a free custom designed return address rubber stamp with any invitation order. When we design invitations, we not only design the invites, but we also create custom addressing and return addressing for all of your envelopes. When you place your order, we will turn your custom return address design into a rubber stamp for you to use forever! Concerned about moving? Choose to use your names or monogram instead! We can't wait to design with you.

• J'aime Les Bonbons
    J'aime Les Bonbons Wedding Cakes

Sparkle and Ink - exactly what you think from their name. From all of the various ink work that they provide, you will be left in shock and awe. Super friendly and love working with different and new events, Kathy is beyond a mastermind and creative genius with any new adventure that comes her way. From Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, and any celebration in between, you will not only be taken care of above and beyond and catered to, you will enjoy and have fun during the whole process. I highly recommend and confidently know you will not be disappointed!

• Huntington Huntington, New York, 11743 See on map