8366 Via Panacea, San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Sophie Graf, Harpist

Create a unique, unforgettable event by including a harpist! The harp on its own adds elegance and beauty to any event, but with the right harpist, the beauty of the music becomes transcendent.

I am that harpist. I have both a bachelor's and a master's degree in harp performance, so I am exceedingly well trained as a classical harpist. I have about ten years of experience playing at receptions, galas, and weddings, so I have learned how to manage unpredictable day-of challenges and have also built up a range of popular music selections that you and your guests will enjoy. My favorite past event locations include the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, Coasterra restaurant on Harbour Island, and the Grand Del Mar's Michelin-starred Addison restaurant. Best of all, I fit the angelic, young blonde harpist stereotype, so your guests will enjoy the exact vision they expect.

I promise to guide and support you through your event music planning and to deliver the best experience for your guests on the big day!

I have now teamed up with flutist Catherine Marshall to provide you with the option to have a flute and harp duo! Please contact me for more information.

Follow Sophie Graf, Harpist on

8 Reviews for Sophie Graf, Harpist

1 User photo

Sachorrah V. · Married on 07/20/2020

Enchanting Experience

Sophie Graf is a beautiful professional, gifted with many talents. She was easy to plan and communicate with and helped make our wedding day special!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Arbie F. · Married on 04/02/2019

Beautiful Music

Sophie Graf played her lovely harp for my wedding. Her music added greatly to the ambiance of my garden ceremony and felt absolutely perfect for what I wanted. She is a very talented musician. She was very nice to work with and very respectful of my choices in music. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Michael L. · Married on 02/24/2019

Sophie did a great job at our wedding in Temecula!

My wife and I were married at a winery in Temecula, and decided we wanted to have a harpist play for our ceremony. We are both professional musicians, and I am a composer, so we have pretty high standards of what we were looking for in our music. I also was planning to write new Harp music for the ceremony, so we were looking for someone who could learn my new pieces. Sophie was recommended to us by another Harpist in Temecula who didn't have time to learn the new music.

Sophie was very professional and easy to work with, and excited to learn the new music I'd written. For the pre-ceremony music, she sent us a list of repertoire, from which we picked out some pieces we liked for her to play. She also gave me a little feedback about what I'd written, and was helpful in giving advice in small revisions to make the music more idiomatic.

On the day of the ceremony, she came well before our start time to get dressed and get situated with her Harp. She did a great job performing all of the music, and we loved having her play for our wedding! We'd recommend her highly!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sophie Graf, Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 350.00
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Flute
    Harp
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sound/PA System

• 8366 Via Panacea San Diego, CA, 92129 See on map
    Location of (Sophie Graf, Harpist)