Sophie Graf, Harpist

San Diego, CA View map

$400 Most Popular Price

Create a unique, unforgettable event by including a harpist! The harp on its own adds elegance and beauty to any event, but with the right harpist, the beauty of the music becomes transcendent.

I am that harpist. I have both a bachelor's and a master's degree in harp performance, so I am exceedingly well trained as a classical harpist. I have about ten years of experience playing at receptions, galas, and weddings, so I have learned how to manage unpredictable day-of challenges and have also built up a range of popular music selections that you and your guests will enjoy. My favorite past event locations include the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, Coasterra restaurant on Harbour Island, and the Grand Del Mar's Michelin-starred Addison restaurant. Best of all, I fit the angelic, young blonde harpist stereotype, so your guests will enjoy the exact vision they expect.

I am also a practicing Catholic and treasure every opportunity to provide harp music for Catholic wedding ceremonies. See my article here about hiring an outside musician for your Catholic wedding mass: https://www.spokenbride.com/blog/2021/8/13/how-to-include-an-outside-musician-in-your-wedding-mass

I promise to guide and support you through your event music planning and to deliver the best experience for your guests on the big day!

I have now teamed up with flutist Catherine Marshall to provide you with the option to have a flute and harp duo! Please contact me for more information.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$400

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Flute
Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System

1 User photo

Adriana V. Married on 06/21/2021

most amazing wedding

amazing, sofi is so nice, she knows how to play the harp! she made my wedding perfect. thank you sooooo much!
    Sachorrah V. Married on 07/20/2020

Enchanting Experience

Sophie Graf is a beautiful professional, gifted with many talents. She was easy to plan and communicate with and helped make our wedding day special!
    Arbie F. Married on 04/02/2019

Beautiful Music

Sophie Graf played her lovely harp for my wedding. Her music added greatly to the ambiance of my garden ceremony and felt absolutely perfect for what I wanted. She is a very talented musician. She was very nice to work with and very respectful of my choices in music. I highly recommend her!

8366 Via Panacea San Diego, CA, 92129
Location of (Sophie Graf, Harpist)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding