San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sophie Graf, Harpist

Create a unique, unforgettable event by including a harpist! The harp on its own adds elegance and beauty to any event, but with the right harpist, the beauty of the music becomes transcendent.

I am that harpist. I have both a bachelor's and a master's degree in harp performance, so I am exceedingly well trained as a classical harpist. I have about ten years of experience playing at receptions, galas, and weddings, so I have learned how to manage unpredictable day-of challenges and have also built up a range of popular music selections that you and your guests will enjoy. My favorite past event locations include the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park, Coasterra restaurant on Harbour Island, and the Grand Del Mar's Michelin-starred Addison restaurant. Best of all, I fit the angelic, young blonde harpist stereotype, so your guests will enjoy the exact vision they expect.

I promise to guide and support you through your event music planning and to deliver the best experience for your guests on the big day!

Follow Sophie Graf, Harpist on

1 User photo

Sophie Graf, Harpist 1

Arbie Fuller · Married on 04/02/2019

Beautiful Music

Sophie Graf played her lovely harp for my wedding. Her music added greatly to the ambiance of my garden ceremony and felt absolutely perfect for what I wanted. She is a very talented musician. She was very nice to work with and very respectful of my choices in music. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Sophie Graf, Harpist 2

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Sophie is a wonderfully talented harpist and she helped to make our wedding ceremony elegant, beautiful, and meaningful. She has a great repertoire, she is very easy to work with, and she certainly will take your desires to heart. We highly recommend her! Thank you, Sophie!

Sent on 01/07/2018

If you want harp for your wedding service, then you need Sophie! You won't be disappointed. She's an incredibly gifted harpist, a professional performer, and a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sophie Graf, Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount