7801 Hawkins Creamery Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Sophie Felts Floral Design

The Sophie Felts team creates breath-taking, upscale floral designs in an effort to infuse simple beauty into a world that needs it. We execute events with the utmost reliability and precision while maintaining an organic, forward thinking approach. A flower in perfect bloom entrances us. In search of the freshest, most exquisite ingredients, we source unusual and heirloom flowers from growers locally and around the world. Rare foliage and blooming branches from our own tree farm give structure to our larger installations.

Follow Sophie Felts Floral Design on

sophiefelts jodiandkurtphoto 328 51 774248

• Videos 1

41 Reviews for Sophie Felts Floral Design

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Sophie and her team (particularly Erica!) are absolutely fabulous. I came in knowing very little about flowers or how to accurately describe what I was looking for, but somehow they managed to turn that into a creation beyond anything I expected! Everything was so beautiful and enhanced the remainder of the decor perfectly, with lots of pops of color as requested. They were so accommodating to my last minute changes/additions as well. The flowers were so beautiful that I'm having an art piece made from my bouquet so I can continue to enjoy them for years to come! Thank you Sophie and Erica!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Sophie Felts Floral Design 1

Sophie Felts Floral Design's reply:

Erin, I just read this outload to the girls in the studio and we are jumping up and down and clapping! THANK YOU for the kindest words, we LOVED flowering for you!! So much love.
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience! Would Absolutely Recommend!

Thank you Sophie Felts for working through what probably was a challenging initial consultation. I was all over the place, and she provided an incredible product! We received so many compliments on the beautiful displays and bouquets.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sophie Felts Floral Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, we LOVED working with you, and it was a lovely initial consultation. It is fun to figure out the direction together! THANK YOU for the review and hope you two are loving married life!
  • Julie

Julie Boyle · Married on 09/22/2018

Sophie & team were amazing!

As a bride who had a specific vision but a hard time articulating it, Sophie was so patient with me. She worked closely with me and presented me with a mood board that encompassed every detail that was important to me, plus so much more. On our wedding day, her team absolutely nailed it. My bridal bouquet was stunning - I wish that I could have kept it forever. The inside of our tent was transformed into a fairy tail setting, complete with a whimsical hanging installation over the dance floor, dripping with greenery and studded with twinkling lights that felt like stars. My husband and I and our guests will always cherish our memories of dancing underneath them.

Sophie Felts Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 7801 Hawkins Creamery Road Gaithersburg, MD 20882 See on map