Norfolk, VA 23510 Map · Phone number

About Solo Violin by Mary Dorss

With over 18 years of experience sharing the joy of music, I can help you customize a beautiful solo violin performance for your wedding or special event. Choose from classical, sacred music and contemporary repertoire. Based out of Norfolk, VA, I also perform regularly in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Hampton. Add a touch of elegance to your special day with beautiful solo violin music!

Follow Solo Violin by Mary Dorss on

f87f3509ecc495b3 0908151759
img1517
f87f3509ecc495b3 0908151759
img1517

3 Reviews for Solo Violin by Mary Dorss

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2016

Mary was awesome! She was there for our rehearsal and the ceremony and her playing was superb. Having a violinist was a big deal for us and Mary really delivered the atmosphere we wanted for our ceremony. She was even willing to play Rascal Flatts music for me, as I'm a huge fan, so that was pretty awesome to have that as a part of my walk down the aisle. She is very professional and affordable so please don't hesitate to hire Mary for your wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/13/2016

Mary played the violin for my wedding ceremony. She arrived on time and played beautifully. She helped make suggestions as to what songs would work best for my processional and recessional. I had a lot of compliments on her music. Thanks for making my day even more special Mary!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Robert · Married on 10/03/2015

Mary played for my daughters wedding and she was excellent. From the first contact throughout her actually playing she was responsive to our requests and very flexible. There were time and venue changes due to military commitments and crazy weather. Mary went out of her way to make it easy for us and rolled with the punches. She made suggestions and recommendations that truly enhanced the ceremony. Many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed her playing and it added to an already great ceremony. She mastered a tune for my daughters processional with no problem. Her price was great and the quality of her services was top notch. I can't say enough how happy we are with her professionalism and would highly recommend Mary for any event.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Solo Violin by Mary Dorss FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Norfolk, 23510 See on map