Arte Musicale String Ensemble

Williamsburg, VA View map

$854 Most Popular Price

Arte Musicale String Ensemble is a group of talented wedding musicians from Newport News, Virginia. Their graceful chamber music can provide a regal touch to your ceremony or reception. Couples can choose between a duo, trio, quartet, or even a petite orchestra to entertain them on their special day. For a fuller, more elegant sound, they can accompany singers.

Although they are a string ensemble, these musicians are not limited to classical pieces and chamber music. Arte Musicale String Ensemble is happy to play soft jazz, perfect for creating an intimate atmosphere at a cocktail reception or during a meal. Traditional Irish and Italian music is also possible, for couples who want to embrace a part of their heritage. Popular film and television scores they can play include Harry Potter and Game of Thrones, for pop culture-concerned couples. To entertain your loved ones late into the night, Arte Musicale String Ensemble can play songs from The Beatles as well as contemporary hits. They are happy to tailor their repertoire to best flatter your wedding’s tone. For couples from musical backgrounds, or who have loved ones who like to perform, this ensemble can act as skilled accompanists.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$491

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$854

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Lauren B. Married on 05/09/2021

Wonderful Musicians!

Arte Musicale String Ensemble is so talented! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect. They are elegant and friendly. Jena was very easy to communicate with and has a beautiful passion for music.
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie W. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing String Players!

Absolutely Amazing! I am trying to figure out another event to do just to have them play. They played my ceremony and cocktail hour music. Jena was awesome and patient with me and she was very good with communicating. I highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing melodies to my ear

I had the pleasure of meeting Jena and watching her play me some music. The communication was beyond what I expected. She made sure I was able to walk down the song I wanted by writing the music notes for the violin as well as the cello. I didn’t get the personally meet the woman who played the cello but I listed to her and I watched her from the videos my family gave me and My goodness I loved tho deep soft base of the cello. These beautiful women helped pull my wedding day together. I had a last minute change of location due to the rain, but no body seemed to noticed because they enjoyed the music. I loved everything from discussing price, date, times, music, location. They were very flexible and it made everything go smoothly. I’d recommend to anyone.

3648 Bridgewater Drive Williamsburg, VA, 23188
Location of (Arte Musicale String Ensemble)
3648 Bridgewater Drive Williamsburg, VA, 23188 See on map