Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Wedding Violinist

Wedding Violinist serving Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Suffolk, and Pourtsmouth VA
 My Wedding Violinist is Steven Campbell, a native of New York and currently serving the Hampton Roads, Virginia community with his musical talent. He holds a B.M in Music Education from the State University of New York at Fredonia.

For over the past twenty years, Steven has been playing his violin to entertain people. Steven has studied under the world renowned Janet Sung, Maureen Yuen, Michael Emmry, and Stephanie Park.

Steven has developed an extensive amount of performance experience over the years performing with the SUNY Fredonia Symphony, The Dover Symphony, The College of St. Rose Chamber Orchestra, and countless trios and quartets. He is currently the Director of Orchestras at a public school in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Steven has performed in a wide variety of locations including historic churches, sprawling golf courses, sandy beaches, fragrant gardens, and even in a hot air balloon 200 feet above the ground.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Violin (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)

This guy is INCREDIBLE. Don't even think about this - If you want a violinist, book him immediately. He was responsive and professional and super flexible and great - He played songs that normally incorporate several string instruments and didn't skip a beat. His planning meeting where you all get to know eachother and you get to map out the specific songs is so important to making sure you're getting exactly what you want. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Dallas, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, Instrumental-Solo

We were from out of town so we did all our communicating over phone and email, he always answered any emails back in a timely manner. We had a beach wedding and I was afraid our guest would be able to hear. He had a microphone that he was able to hide in our arch and all our guest could hear. His music was absolutely beautiful, very crisp and clear. You can tell he has a passion for his music. If were ever in town and need music to be played we will defiantly call him again.

Profile Picture User6901720, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Steve is amazing! He played for our ceremony and our cocktail hour. He did a fabulous job and everyone loved what he played and how he moved around throughout the cocktail hour. We received so many compliments after the wedding about how great he was. He is organized, prompt, very professional and SO talented. Steve plays beautifully and has so many songs in his repertoire. He was extremely patient with us when we were trying to decide on what to play during the ceremony and had several suggestions that fit right in line with what we envisioned. He is a joy to work with and is so helpful (even with things outside the scope of music!). I'd hire him again and again and again. I can't speak highly enough of him. He is so great!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

My Wedding Violinist Pricing