Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Wedding Violinist

My Wedding Violinist is Steven Campbell, a native of New York and currently serving the Hampton Roads, Virginia community with his musical talent. He holds a B.M in Music Education from the State University of New York at Fredonia.

For over the past twenty years, Steven has been playing his violin to entertain people. Steven has studied under the world renowned Janet Sung, Maureen Yuen, Michael Emmry, and Stephanie Park.

Steven has developed an extensive amount of performance experience over the years performing with the SUNY Fredonia Symphony, The Dover Symphony, The College of St. Rose Chamber Orchestra, and countless trios and quartets. He is currently the Director of Orchestras at a public school in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Steven has performed in a wide variety of locations including historic churches, sprawling golf courses, sandy beaches, fragrant gardens, and even in a hot air balloon 200 feet above the ground.

Follow My Wedding Violinist on

img4630
Beach1

21 Reviews for My Wedding Violinist

Mei · Married on 04/23/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience working with Steven. He was so very easy to work with, so talented, and flexible. I really am glad that I had him as part of my wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone for any event!

Dallas · Married on 08/27/2016

This guy is INCREDIBLE. Don't even think about this - If you want a violinist, book him immediately. He was responsive and professional and super flexible and great - He played songs that normally incorporate several string instruments and didn't skip a beat. His planning meeting where you all get to know eachother and you get to map out the specific songs is so important to making sure you're getting exactly what you want. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

My Wedding Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was an absolutely joy and pleasure to met you and perform for your ceremony! I wish you both the very best!!

We were from out of town so we did all our communicating over phone and email, he always answered any emails back in a timely manner. We had a beach wedding and I was afraid our guest would be able to hear. He had a microphone that he was able to hide in our arch and all our guest could hear. His music was absolutely beautiful, very crisp and clear. You can tell he has a passion for his music. If were ever in town and need music to be played we will defiantly call him again.

Sent on 07/08/2016

My Wedding Violinist's reply:

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review! It was a true honor and privilege to perform for your ceremony! Congratulations and best of luck to you both!! MWV

Award

My Wedding Violinist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Wedding Violinist 1
    Year End Wedding Discount
    Book your wedding with MWV on an available date for the months of November and December and save $20 off any performance package.

• Ageless Balance Wedding Officiant
    Ageless Balance Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Easy to work with! Great job!

• UpLighting Accents
    UpLighting Accents Wedding Decor & Lighting

My Wedding Violinist is the absolute best in Hampton Roads! Mr. Campbell is a very talented musician and dedicated to serving his clients! He definitely raises the bar for any wedding!

• Chesapeake, VA 23320 See on map