Hampton Roads, Hampton, VA 23669 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Anna Perkins Music

Hello!

I'm Anna Perkins, a Hampton-native pianist and vocalist. I'm a CNU alumnus with a degree in Music Composition, and am proficient in both classical and jazz styles. Currently, I perform throughout the Hampton Roads area in a great variety of venues.

I provide solo piano music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, and welcome requests to learn new or specific pieces and arrangements. I do sing special selections upon request as well.

If an acoustic piano is not present, I do provide all my own gear and can set up anywhere (provided there is a power outlet).

I look forward to enhancing your special day!

Follow Anna Perkins Music on

5 Reviews for Anna Perkins Music

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Anna is amazing!

Anna made our wedding ceremony so special. She learned new songs that we requested and performed them beautifully. We asked if she could sing and play piano for some songs and she has the perfect voice for the ambiance of weddings. She came to our rehearsal ceremony which is rare for musicians and was early both to this and the day of. She even brought her own equipment with her. I’m a choir director so I can be picky about music, especially at my own wedding, and Anna exceeded all my expectations. She had me tearing up during the Processional and then in tears walking down the aisle because of her ability to navigate around a keyboard and create beautiful music. 10/10 recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara Townsend · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional pianist!!

I hired Anna for my June 29th wedding and can't say enough good things about her. Not only is she an amazing pianist who can play stunningly, but she was able to accommodate my request for another song not in the typical wedding repertoire - it made my ceremony so incredibly special! She came to the rehearsal and let us hear a bunch of different songs (because my husband and I hadn't really made any special requests for other parts of the ceremony) and I'm telling you - I could listen to Anna play all day. Anna arrived early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, communicated with me on all of the details, and she truly exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2018

Would ABSOLUTELY book again!

Anna was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process of working with her for our wedding. We wanted live music as people began to come in to the ceremony and for our ceremony, and we could not be happier that we selected her for our big day. She was at our rehearsal the morning before and played through our multiple trials until we got the timing right for my walk down the aisle. She is incredibly affordable. Thank you, Anna, for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Anna Perkins Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 300
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals

• LNR Productions Wedding Videographers

Anna has one of the best voices I have ever heard. She also plays the piano and can write her own music. If you are looking for a singer or piano player for your wedding, Anna will not disappoint. Anna has a God given gift that is amazing. Book her now!

• The Rose Trio Wedding Bands

I have worked with Anna before, she is incredibly professional and talented. Would be a wonderful addition to any wedding, reception, or party!

• Hampton Roads Hampton, VA, 23669 See on map
    Location of (Anna Perkins Music)