About LNR Productions

I have been filming weddings for over 20 years. LNR Productions is based in Hampton, Virginia. The company is named after my beautiful daughter Lindsay. Your wedding will be full of once in a lifetime moments, and a professional video is an investment that will be repaid many times over throughout your life together. That is why my passionate dedication to providing you with the highest quality, personalized video experience means you will have a finished product that exceeds all your expectations. Call me today at: 757.449.2935  or Visit my web-site: www.Lnrpro.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Slideshow (1)
SD Card (1)

I am so thankful that my wedding planner referred me to Gary! Working with him was hands down a pleasant experience from start to finish. He is beyond professional, both fun and easy going, and provided us with wonderful (and amazing quality) memories that we will cherish forever. Working with Gary is like working with a friend and I would definitely recommend him for any of you videography needs!

Photo of LNR Productions in Hampton, VA - wedding party images captured via Gary’s drone
Profile Picture Lauren, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Gary from LNR was absolutely amazing! Our wedding video is such an incredible keepsake that we will truly cherish forever!!! Gary not only arrived early to our wedding in order to capture us getting ready and stayed through the entire wedding - my video and highlight reel were finished before I even returned from my honeymoon! My husband and I were stunned and so excited to be able to return and relive the best day of our lives so quickly! Not to mention, Gary included several bluray copies AND a flash drive with the highlight reel and full length video which ran about an hour and a half. He also used his drone to supplement the pictures our photographers were taking. Every time I turned around - it seemed Gary was there getting it all on film. I couldn't be more impressed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

LNR Productions Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
8 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
LNR and i have worked together on several events!! They are always on time and professional. I love to refer my couples to LNR because I can count on consistent professionalism and expert work in creating a story keepsake! Consider them!!! love, pastor cory <><

If you are looking for a journalistic style videographer, instead of a crew of lights following you all day, Gary is your man. I recommend him all the time because he's unobtrusive, professional, organized, prepared, and is super easy to work with. Definitely check him out!

Gary is great to work with and always does a professional job.

This videographer was very easy to work with as well as provided exactly what Dane and Michelle were looking for. I heard that they even had a wedding video viewing party!

Events

Hampton, VA 23666   See On Map
757-449-2935 (phone)
LNR Productions is a wedding Videographer from Hampton Roads, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Eastern part of the US , DC, and Caribbean Islands. LNR Productions is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Hampton Roads, VA wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Most types of Weddings.